Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

75 days of 11/13
Wife is chopping them down now. She has done a incredible job and very thankful!
Do you guys think the thc still ok? I've never gone that long before on these strains.. think she could be taking me to class..lol
1000001056.jpg

1000001058.jpg

1000001068.jpg

1000001057.jpg

1000001072.jpg

Cheers folks
Those look amazing!
Don't see amber trichs, so I'm betting they're at peak potency.

75 days of 11/13
Wife is chopping them down now. She has done a incredible job and very thankful!
Do you guys think the thc still ok? I've never gone that long before on these strains.. think she could be taking me to class..lol
1000001056.jpg

1000001058.jpg

1000001068.jpg

1000001057.jpg

1000001072.jpg

Cheers folks
Beautiful brother :clap: hats off to the chef! Once your back ud better be surprising her with something nice! 😎✌🏽

75 days of 11/13
1000001056.jpg

1000001058.jpg

1000001068.jpg

1000001057.jpg

1000001072.jpg

Cheers folks
How do they look 👀 scoped? They look fantastic but as far as being ready have they stopped drinking? You know all this stuff amigo, you tell us. CL🍀. :thumb::circle-of-love:

How do they look 👀 scoped? They look fantastic but as far as being ready have they stopped drinking? You know all this stuff amigo, you tell us. CL🍀. :thumb::circle-of-love:
I had to beg her for some pics. If I asked her to scope, she would give me the middle finger.. 😂😂😂
She has that island blood in her. I asked her last week to chop and she said they were not done.. first time her taking over my crop and she's running shit.. 😂😂😂

I had to beg her for some pics. If I asked her to scope, she would give me the middle finger.. 😂😂😂
She has that island blood in her. I asked her last week to chop and she said they were not done.. first time her taking over my crop and she's running shit.. 😂😂😂
Better watch it she’s never letting you get on top 🔝 again. Lmao 🤣 Sorry bro but I’m just feeling a little salty today. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::ciao:

Those look so good I think you've been schooled! :welldone: Mrs. GG, :welldone:
Totally, Shed. I'm impulsive and she's reserved. Complete opposites, but it works in my favor.
Better watch it she’s never letting you get on top 🔝 again. Lmao 🤣 Sorry bro but I’m just feeling a little salty today. lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::ciao:
Right bro? Lol ..
I told her I'm posting up on here for her behalf with pictures,she was really flattered and she is shaking it in front of me..lol..I'm good with it, bring it gurl .lol.

Last pic,
This is her harvest. She turned off the lights.. I should be up there trimming in a couple weeks.
1000001077.jpg

1000001078.jpg

Get it baby 💕

Totally, Shed. I'm impulsive and she's reserved. Complete opposites, but it works in my favor.

Right bro? Lol ..
I told her I'm posting up on here for her behalf with pictures,she was really flattered and she is shaking it in front of me..lol..I'm good with it, bring it gurl .lol.

Last pic,
This is her harvest. She turned off the lights.. I should be up there trimming in a couple weeks.
1000001077.jpg

1000001078.jpg

Get it baby 💕
Nice job on the harvest young lady.

Most excellent harvest! How's your dad these days?
We just got off antibiotics Shed and the pump attached to his foot..last week they put the graph in, so couple more weeks we will be back home. I'm taking him with me so makes things easier.
Appreciate you asking shed

Right bro? Lol ..

Last pic,
1000001077.jpg

1000001078.jpg

Get it baby 💕

Her picture quality is vastly superior to yours. Does she have a nicer phone than you? I told my wife she could have the nicer phone but I get to use it to take pictures if I needed 🤣

Right bro? Lol ..

Last pic,
1000001077.jpg

1000001078.jpg

Get it baby 💕
Someone is going to be busy in trim jail for a minute. That’s one fine looking 👀 harvest broski. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::adore::yahoo:

75 days of 11/13
1000001056.jpg

1000001058.jpg

1000001068.jpg

1000001057.jpg

1000001072.jpg

Cheers folks
Happy chop day they look tasty

Her picture quality is vastly superior to yours. Does she have a nicer phone than you? I told my wife she could have the nicer phone but I get to use it to take pictures if I needed 🤣
😂 That's awesome and yes her phone is a lot better.
Someone is going to be busy in trim jail for a minute. That’s one fine looking 👀 harvest broski. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::adore::yahoo:
Thanks brother, can't wait to get up there.
Happy chop day they look tasty
Thanks Con, hope you have a great weekend.
Congrats on the harvest brother
Flowers are 🔥

ummm where is the wife’s s grow journal ? She killing G.
Keeping it steady for the fam, we should probably get her to run the beans from the homeland; respect my G.

:passitleft:
#LWG
Thanks brother 👍 she's holding it down for sure.
I would love to go to the homeland soon, maybe we could all meet there one day.
Cheers bro
#LWG

75 days of 11/13
1000001056.jpg

1000001058.jpg

1000001068.jpg

1000001057.jpg

1000001072.jpg

Cheers folks
wow....are these GDP? Snowy doesn't quite describe it. I let me GDP go 65 days and it was about right for me (but she didn't look like this, damn)

now that is funny....you come home and the tent has a lock on it :)

Back
Top Bottom