Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Congrats on the harvest brother quality bud as always 👌 a little behind is understandable you have alot going on over there bro! Killing it 🤙🤙

Hey GG congrates on the harvest looks super frosty, hope the pollen chucking works out
Thanks Con, GDP didn't turn out like I've seen from GDP genetics. Maybe, fucked it up somehow. She did her part but spending 4 months with a plant is disappointing without the results. Suppose to be attitude number one seller but maybe I'm missing something.

Congrats on the harvest GG!!! I would love to sample some of yours and tour better half's home grown!! I'm sure it is sensational!

Thanks Con, GDP didn't turn out like I've seen from GDP genetics. Maybe, fucked it up somehow. She did her part but spending 4 months with a plant is disappointing without the results. Suppose to be attitude number one seller but maybe I'm missing something.
yeah that would kinda suck, a bit of time lost hopefully you can find what went wrong, i could not give you any suggestions cause i'm stuck on these autos & been lucky with my grows i'm going to be a bit lost when i run into issues, hope all is well at your end

Congrats on the harvest GG!!! I would love to sample some of yours and tour better half's home grown!! I'm sure it is sensational!
Always a pleasure my friend :passitleft:
Thinking about to grab a portable ac unit for drying. It drying upstairs, RH isn't the problem, can't get temps under 68. RH at 58-62.
Might just order one but he'll fall about to happen..lol
yeah that would kinda suck, a bit of time lost hopefully you can find what went wrong, i could not give you any suggestions cause i'm stuck on these autos & been lucky with my grows i'm going to be a bit lost when i run into issues, hope all is well at your end
Autos are tough I've heard bro. Never grown one before so I can't elaborate, but seems you are doing well with them.
I'm going to grab my old net out and fill this canopy before the flip.
Usually it's around 25-32 zips. But think this light capable of doing 48.
Going to put up the net tomorrow.
Cheers folks

Maybe try Barney’s Farm GDP if you want to try again. I’ve only done 4 grows but she was the best of them, huge buds and very high quality. I flux’d her (uh that sounds weird) which helped her buds but I highly recommend that Barney’s bean.

Maybe try Barney’s Farm GDP if you want to try again. I’ve only done 4 grows but she was the best of them, huge buds and very high quality. I flux’d her (uh that sounds weird) which helped her buds but I highly recommend that Barney’s bean.
Thanks brother, hope you and family are well. I'll check them out. I've never ran Barney before but only heard great things.
Hey GG congrats on the harvests, and even if you're not happy with the GDP (next time have your missus grow them?) I hope the Cap Junky lives up to expectations. It's on my list for next spring!

Excellent greenery on the up-and-comers. :)
Appreciate you Shed! The Cap Junky cut is legit. I've sampled some larf and its really good. Super mind stoney/ body and great flavor. Don't need much for sure. Grows just like a og imo.
@DonChiefums20 had a better representation of this grow. :high-five:

Threw my Swami male N#5/Haze pollen on my cap other clone. Hope it works out.
IMG_20230922_170427535.jpg

IMG_20230922_170440369.jpg

Nothing crazy just extra clone with selected male

Congrats on POTM Shedster. Well deserved, great looking plant brother.
Cheers folks hope everyone enjoys the weekend, I'm trimming/smoking and watching college football..
Go Gators

Thanks brother, hope you and family are well. I'll check them out. I've never ran Barney before but only heard great things.
Thanks G2, family is awesome. Hope all is well with you and yours (and glad to see back on the board)

Let's burn anytime you come down here or I usually visit my brother up there by you once a year.
Much love my friend!
Thanks G2, family is awesome. Hope all is well with you and yours (and glad to see back on the board)
Glad to hear my friend. Hope you enjoy your harvest my friend. Great looking flowers bro
Mmmm Cap Junkie :drool:
It's not bad bro, my only complaint, which I'm negative all the time is the trim. Hard nugs all over the place but she's a bitch to trim the bottom 3rd.
Very nice flowers though
IMG_20230924_120113903.jpg

Looks like my Grimm Truffles.
Very nice smoke but I'm not paying couple grand for a cut. Wife would beat my ass..lol
I pollinated a clone with NL5/Haze from Swami.
Hope it turns out!

Little update in the garden. Lost my Duterte's female, hermed in the flowers so I cut it down.. very disappointed.
Got 11 females in veg.
4 Nl#5 from AG
3 C99 from BG
4 Lavender Jack Bodhi
Only 4 dudes came up, do selected the best to pollenate 1c99 1 NL5 (IBL 1 lavender Jack
IMG_20230925_155718562.jpg

3x3
3 lavender Jack
3 NL5 from AG
2 c99
IMG_20230925_155546700.jpg

5x5
3 marshmallow og from Compound
1 Maui Waui
1 NL5xHaze by Swami
1 Cap Junky cut
IMG_20230925_155747515.jpg

Got everything into jars, need to burp them a little
About 30 zips just looking at it
IMG_20230925_155514721.jpg

Cheers folks

Nice haul brother 🤙🤙 bud looks sweet!

Sorry to hear about your Dutertes bro that's just what comes with growing solid landraces right? Keep at it or worst case pollinate a female early then hope to breed out that trait? ✌️

Love bro

Let's burn anytime you come down here or I usually visit my brother up there by you once a year.
Much love my friend!

Glad to hear my friend. Hope you enjoy your harvest my friend. Great looking flowers bro

It's not bad bro, my only complaint, which I'm negative all the time is the trim. Hard nugs all over the place but she's a bitch to trim the bottom 3rd.
Very nice flowers though

Very nice smoke but I'm not paying couple grand for a cut. Wife would beat my ass..lol
Hope it turns out!

Little update in the garden. Lost my Duterte's female, hermed in the flowers so I cut it down.. very disappointed.
Got 11 females in veg.
4 Nl#5 from AG
3 C99 from BG
4 Lavender Jack Bodhi
Only 4 dudes came up, do selected the best to pollenate 1c99 1 NL5 (IBL 1 lavender Jack

3x3
3 lavender Jack
3 NL5 from AG
2 c99

5x5
1 Maui Waui
1 NL5xHaze by Swami
1 Cap Junky cut

Cheers folks
looks like some awesome bud GG congrates

Nice haul brother 🤙🤙 bud looks sweet!

Sorry to hear about your Dutertes bro that's just what comes with growing solid landraces right? Keep at it or worst case pollinate a female early then hope to breed out that trait? ✌️

Love bro
No doubt my friend on the Dutertes. Have a couple more beans of them. I discarded the male as well. Just because out of sinck with the rest of the females. Got a really nice male out of the pack of AG nl5. The best dude with side branching and stem rum.
Going to dust my lavender Jack, C99, and IBL another NL5 female.
Love homie!
looks like some awesome bud GG congrates
Thanks brother! Great to see you.
Those are some nice jar Fulls.
Thanks Keith.
Flower for days weeks months! Nice haul GG. :thumb:

Also, that CJ flower is coated, and this...

...won't be a problem when I grow it as mine never have a bottom third. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Folks need their medicine, so monthly more like it..lol..GDP is smelling really nice, just the colors with my temps probably thru it off a little.
That cj is hitting bro, that bottom 3rd I was talking about started at the colas, not bottom 3rd as I mentioned.lol..good call out bro.
Cheers folks

Day 50 of the Cap Junky clone that's pollinated by my NL5/Haze dude.
IMG_20230928_123545908.jpg

5x5
IMG_20230928_123511842.jpg

4x4
IMG_20230928_123716792.jpg

3x3
IMG_20230928_123625106.jpg

Two solo cups are from my Cap Junky x NL5/Haze Mother that's just got harvest. Hope it turns out.
2x2
IMG_20230928_123643114.jpg

One dude keeper in the back right that will pollinate his sister NL#5, Lavender Jack, C99.
Cheers folks, kinda boring at the moment

Day 50 of the Cap Junky clone that's pollinated by my NL5/Haze dude.
IMG_20230928_123545908.jpg

5x5
IMG_20230928_123511842.jpg

4x4
IMG_20230928_123716792.jpg

3x3
IMG_20230928_123625106.jpg

Two solo cups are from my Cap Junky x NL5/Haze Mother that's just got harvest. Hope it turns out.
2x2
IMG_20230928_123643114.jpg

One dude keeper in the back right that will pollinate his sister NL#5, Lavender Jack, C99.
Cheers folks, kinda boring at the moment
plants are looking great there GG nice shade of green

Much love my friend!

Very nice flowers though

Hope it turns out!

Got 11 females in veg.
4 Nl#5 from AG
3 C99 from BG
4 Lavender Jack Bodhi

3x3
3 lavender Jack
3 NL5 from AG
2 c99

5x5
1 Maui Waui
1 NL5xHaze by Swami
1 Cap Junky cut

Cheers folks
Very nice smoke but I'm not paying couple grand for a cut.
$2K for a clone of Cap Junky? That's too much to lie about to the boss :). That bud looks like you dredged it through a vaseline/sugar mixture. Unreal man, tremendous work.

Back
Top Bottom