Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Going to name this strain Yowie, name after my cat but when I look up the meaning of the name, this is what I found..
Screenshot_20231009-165246~2.png

A Bigfoot from Australia..lol .. still going to use the name.. found a couple of split calyx so decided to pop them out.
Sorry for the double post, didn't think this was going to happen today..lol..super excited to land these beans. The Mom is still in flowering, hope to double this amount in a week when I harvest her in a half gallon.
IMG_20231009_164721661.jpg

Cheers folks, going to burn one

:passitleft:

Gotta love that much frost on a seeded plant, and the Yowie seeds look ripe and ready to eat human flesh! So much happening at your house. :thumb:
I liked running 12/12 from seed to find out the males vs females. But next time running fewer plants on 18/6. In my situation really set me back on growth.
Is that the 12/12 for 10 days and then to 18/6 like this:
The seedling comes up at 12/12 for 10 days. After that 18/6 is set and The Rev, who wrote it says, in 30 days they will show sex. My plants showed pistils in 10 days of the 30 he talks about.

or did you do a different method? I don't recall folks using that Rev method mentioning much of a setback in growth, but maybe they just veg longer to make up for it. :hmmmm:

one testicle that's a high price to pay.
Hey KeithLemon, that sure sounds steep! But for the love of the green, sometimes we gotta make sacrifices, right? 😂 Cheers to those crazy prices!
Almost 420pm on my end!
Hey Sparkey224! Time to light one up, right? Hope your day's as smooth as your haze.
My neighbors were cooking out jamming to some 80s and they all went back inside..lol..from my blaze Jesus, come on ga, what the hells going on. FLA should be recreational next year, no doubt with tourists!.
My going to be the last MF on the block.. 😆
Man, that sounds like a chill evening. Here's hoping FLA goes recreational soon. More power to the green wave!

Gotta love that much frost on a seeded plant, and the Yowie seeds look ripe and ready to eat human flesh! So much happening at your house. :thumb:

Is that the 12/12 for 10 days and then to 18/6 like this:

or did you do a different method? I don't recall folks using that Rev method mentioning much of a setback in growth, but maybe they just veg longer to make up for it. :hmmmm:
I'm not a hundred percent sure Shed but it was a couple of weeks or more. Maybe, I was too far along on 12/12? As soon as they showed sex I put them back under 18/6 and still had some reveg and some of the plants really stopped growing/slower.
I'll definitely do it again but need to look up Rev method.
Cheers bro

Hello 420 folks,

Planted 4 beans of the "yowie" Cap Junky x (NL#5xNL#5/Haze). Hopefully that cross works out. Both parents have big yields.

3x3
2 Solar Eclipse from Compound fems
1 Cap Junky clone
1 Marshmallow Og clone from Compound
1 Bodhi field trip
IMG_20231014_115028696.jpg

4x4
2 lavender Jack
1 Marshmallow Og
1 NL5
Going to flip in another week or so.
IMG_20231014_115128197.jpg

5x5
Cluster
Couple weeks of flowering, younger ones are little behind.
Been back on GH Maxi, ppms 800 ph 6.2 running promix hpcc.

IMG_20231014_115154602.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hello 420 folks,

Planted 4 beans of the "yowie" Cap Junky x (NL#5xNL#5/Haze). Hopefully that cross works out. Both parents have big yields.

3x3
1 Cap Junky clone
1 Bodhi field trip

4x4
2 lavender Jack
1 Marshmallow Og
1 NL5

5x5
Cluster

they all are looking good there @Sparkey224 hopefully the yowie works out

Hello 420 folks,

3x3
1 Cap Junky clone
1 Bodhi field trip

4x4
2 lavender Jack
1 Marshmallow Og
1 NL5

5x5
Cluster

Different handle, same ole dank, frosty bud....looking good as usual my friend, regardless of what you call yourself :)

Going to name this strain Yowie, name after my cat but when I look up the meaning of the name, this is what I found..
Screenshot_20231009-165246~2.png

A Bigfoot from Australia..lol .. still going to use the name.. found a couple of split calyx so decided to pop them out.
Sorry for the double post, didn't think this was going to happen today..lol..super excited to land these beans. The Mom is still in flowering, hope to double this amount in a week when I harvest her in a half gallon.
IMG_20231009_164721661.jpg

Cheers folks, going to burn one

:passitleft:
Looks as real as the one filmed in Durango this week (likely a trippin' hippy in a monkey suit fucking with the tourists)

they all are looking good there @Sparkey224 hopefully the yowie works out
Thanks brother, a little tight in there. Just going to run 4 plants next time.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Different handle, same ole dank, frosty bud....looking good as usual my friend, regardless of what you call yourself :)
Appreciate it bro. Glad you found me! :high-five:
Your Seahawks are playing well this year. Hopefully, they'll give DJ some more reps at running back. He's going good on returns.
Looks as real as the one filmed in Durango this week (likely a trippin' hippy in a monkey suit fucking with the tourists)
Sounds like Gainesville fla. Hippies, tourists and monkeys in the trees after they filmed Tarzan.. 😂
Did you guys catch any fish on your trip?

Thanks brother, a little tight in there. Just going to run 4 plants next time.
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Appreciate it bro. Glad you found me! :high-five:
Your Seahawks are playing well this year. Hopefully, they'll give DJ some more reps at running back. He's going good on returns.

Sounds like Gainesville fla. Hippies, tourists and monkeys in the trees after they filmed Tarzan.. 😂
Did you guys catch any fish on your trip?
LOL.......We are leaving tomorrow for 10 days (Wyoming)...flies tied and packed up/ready to hit the road. Tough matchup today for my hawks in Cincinnati. I like this team but not sure Gino is enough to get us there.

LOL.......We are leaving tomorrow for 10 days (Wyoming)...flies tied and packed up/ready to hit the road. Tough matchup today for my hawks in Cincinnati. I like this team but not sure Gino is enough to get us there.
Good luck my friend, take some pics. Seen your flies that are on point ☝️.
:popcorn: Nice to see the original sparkey is back in action!!
No doubt my friend. Can't fake the funk any longer 💪 my dude.
Hope you are having a great Monday homie!

Damn, just realized I can't order Spores. Fucking state politics bro.. damn us, Cali, and Idaho can't order Spores syringes?? @420 no away around the loop hole???
We are doing our thing regardless folks 😜

wow nice pile of shrooms, i'd load up & go into the bush & be one with nature for a few days the only way to do shrooms, what does flush mean ?
It's my bro down the street. Harvest the first run and leave the rest to colonized again is from my understanding.
Think you can have 3 runs/harvest.
They are really good for body pain which I suffer from daily. I usually just take .4 grams daily and couple Js and I'm in business..

It's my bro down the street. Harvest the first run and leave the rest to colonized again is from my understanding.
Think you can have 3 runs/harvest.
They are really good for body pain which I suffer from daily. I usually just take .4 grams daily and couple Js and I'm in business..
i see, my buddy micro doses mushrooms but can't tell me if it helps him or not because he's usually baked on i think rosin or what ever you use for dabs, but the best shrooms i ever had where blue bells or blue tops from BC probably ate 4-5 grams out at a lake where i grew up & thought i was kermit the frog Lol what a blast i tried some the other year called penis envy i ate 4 grams and was like ehhhh not much of a buzz but very relaxed & did help with my pain

Good luck my friend, take some pics. Seen your flies that are on point ☝️.

No doubt my friend. Can't fake the funk any longer 💪 my dude.
Hope you are having a great Monday homie!

Damn, just realized I can't order Spores. Fucking state politics bro.. damn us, Cali, and Idaho can't order Spores syringes?? @420 no away around the loop hole???
We are doing our thing regardless folks 😜
@Spore Genetics

Back
Top Bottom