Heirlooms' Hashplant Haze Hydro Perpetual Grow

re: Heirlooms' Hashplant Haze Hydro Perpetual Grow

i always turn that crap off, unless im out on a geocashe hike (lol yeah right) despite being legal in my state im still paranoid and treat it more or less the same as if i was not,,ok got me on meta data whats that and where do i look to remove it?

You need a program like Adobe CS. In there you can access the metadata. There could be a lot of data, or very little. There might be a downloadable metadata scrubber. I don't know.

thanks jandre, not even sure what geotagging is, i just take the pics on my fone then put mem card in card reader and transfer that way, i dont send them direct from the phone, if thats what geotagging is then im not doing that,

Geotagging is something that happens when your phone/device takes pictures in .jpg format.. It stores information about the shot (metadata); time date, location (GPS coordinates), etc.. I just tried to pull the data off one of your pictures and it's not there so like others have mentioned the servers strip the data from them for our protection. Being me, I still strip them myself :)

You need a program like Adobe CS. In there you can access the metadata. There could be a lot of data, or very little. There might be a downloadable metadata scrubber. I don't know.

Yes there are metadata strippers.. I use SmallImage

Hey Heirloom! The girls are lookin' amazing! I've never grown hashplant before. Do you know the average THC %?

When a person uploads pictures on this site, I believe that all the properties (including geodata) are erased. I may be wrong but that is a good question for a mod.

It is removed. However.....to get to the 420 servers how many other servers does it pass through? That was my point.

:thumb: Hey there BPN! How's everything?

I just took in 3 Grapefruit teens and another Hashplant Haze teen. I'm going to keep them in soil. I am going to keep them here for a few days, get some clones off the Grapefruit, then transplant them up in my gorilla area. That is the best shot I can give them at the moment....

Which reminds me.....

BPN. I need organic soil nutes. Should I go ahead and order the line up, or wait a liiiiiitttttttlle while longer????

EDIT: Nudge, nudge...

I am in the process of developing a some new organic products but it will be towards the end of the year before I launch them......The current line is very nice and potent though but I am always looking to make improvements

I am in the process of developing a some new organic products but it will be towards the end of the year before I launch them......The current line is very nice and potent though but I am always looking to make improvements

Lol. BPN is like we have our own Personal weed food chemist.

Also look for outdoor hydro from me. I would love to make a RDWC system out of a 275 gallon tote as a res, and 55 gallon drums as grow chambers. Also thinking about a stadium style NFT system, outdoor. So many ideas and combo's of what can be done. Not to mention strains!

Outdoor 'Stadium' NFT system, what a tremedous grandiose vision these words confure up and you're off to a flying start filling the seats! :thumb:

Mini-Update

No pics but I made a jandre2k3 DIY CO2 Generator and added it to my veg area. Thanks to jandre2k3 for a great write up!

I am working on a different delivery method for mine rather than his loop around the plants. Since I don't run AC and have my fans on all the time, having the CO2 dump right at the plants and blow away towards my exhaust isn't that great. So I am going to augment my source incoming air with CO2 injection, thus creating an evenly dispersed CO2 PPM increase through out my veg room and it's multi levels. This also reduces the number if lines running around my grow room and makes it a little less cluttered.

Rest assured I am over engineering it, but anyone will be able to make it!

:cool:

Mini-Update

No pics but I made a jandre2k3 DIY CO2 Generator and added it to my veg area. Thanks to jandre2k3 for a great write up!

I am working on a different delivery method for mine rather than his loop around the plants. Since I don't run AC and have my fans on all the time, having the CO2 dump right at the plants and blow away towards my exhaust isn't that great. So I am going to augment my source incoming air with CO2 injection, thus creating an evenly dispersed CO2 PPM increase through out my veg room and it's multi levels. This also reduces the number if lines running around my grow room and makes it a little less cluttered.

Rest assured I am over engineering it, but anyone will be able to make it!

:cool:
you guys, watch out! Jandre is a growing gawd! and he knows stuff too!:)

Back
Top Bottom