Heirlooms' Hashplant Haze Hydro Perpetual Grow

re: Heirlooms' Hashplant Haze Hydro Perpetual Grow

Thank you Alaskan1! That has always been on my 'to do' list. A week and a half ago I wrapped the buckets in trash bags. I have a plan for the tops, just have not got to it yet. I am starting the build of my flower room and that is keeping me pretty busy, along with running the farm and helping out DephOne!

Dang man. :/ i'm sorry.

It's no thang. Not stressing about how many root. There are so many I am bound to get some. If I end up with 50% that still a lot. If they all die, then I screwed up. Learn from it and try again!

Hahahahaha, thank for calling me out bro. Lol.

Naw, its all good. Been a big help. along with everyone else :circle-of-love:

I've enjoyed it. Glad to see you are doing so well. The topping and LST were big steps!

No one???? No one even took the bait and asked what I ordered.

never ordered from herbies so all I can say that I did order from another sponsor and it took 10 days but I also live 2000 mile east
so if you want you can say thanks for nothing:)

Micro Update:

Since there is not much going on with the HPH at the moment (clones rooting, mothers recovering and vegging) I turned my attention to other things. I just got back from Home De-Pot with the needed materials to build out the flower room. While I was down there I was thinking about these:

California Grapefruit

Hashplant Haze

I can't handle another strain in my hydro right now, I'm not equipped to deal with pots and soil less mediums, and my Gorilla site is not even close to being ready for these. Soooo.....I am going to stick them in the dirt in the bushes just outside my fire safe line. Pretty close to my house. It will give me easy access to them to learn soil growing before jumping into the Gorilla grow with 10 different strains all over the place. I have compost and pretty much everything else I need already. Oh. Did I mention they were free?

I will be starting a journal on those as well....

man we aint got none of that at my home depot dangit, all we get is ferns and tomato plants.:(

:rofl:

I re read my post after reading yours......I might have pooped a little I laughed so hard!

My med grower gave them to me. After calling my grow 'OK, for an amateur'. Ouch. I know I'm not a pro.....

:rofl:

I re read my post after reading yours......I might have pooped a little I laughed so hard!

My med grower gave them to me. After calling my grow 'OK, for an amateur'. Ouch. I know I'm not a pro.....

well we they dont sell tp either you have to steal it from the bathroom lol they should put it in the paint section:) so I hope you didnt get that there either cause its like 220 grit.
and the man was kinda harsh on your grow. some people just think that they are the best just because thats their livelyhood.
dont let it get you down buckaroo:) I know you got potential. you know I'am pulling your chain:bump:
hey one more thing.THAT WAS YOUR POST #420:party:

Heirloom - First, congrats on your 420th post!! :high-five:

On the Rapid Rooter clones: Even though one doesn't look as good, don't give up on it. I've seen those things root cuttings I'd have swore were dead. And, they've always come back - every single time, almost literally. So, I don't even sweat it if they look wilty any more, they'll still root and spring up eventually! The good looking ones often show roots in as little as 6-7 days, almost always by day 8 or 9 for me. But, cuttings I'd have swore wouldn't make it sometimes spring roots as late as 12-14 days, but they do it!

I recently scrapped a bunch of cuttings before using them (remember how I forgot to properly label them?). I scrapped them at day 7, and 2 of them were already showing roots through the outside of the Rapid Rooter, perhaps more interesting though, is that the rest all had a couple of little roots going when I plucked them out of the rooters (they just hadn't made it to the outside of the plug yet). From that perspective, rooting was 8 for 8 in 7 days, pretty good with any cloning method I think. And I thought I'd botched a couple of these with bad stem cuts (blade got dull). There is a reason I'm always raving about these things!

Also, congrats on the seed purchase (I've never ordered from Herbie's so I'm not sure how long, but usually 10-14 days from the other places I've ordered from). I'll take the bait: What did you order?? :)

And, new clones for a outdoors soil grow?! Cool! I can't wait to see how the Cali Grapefruit does for you especially. :yummy:

LOL....FINALLY! Thanks X!!!! I have been bursting with excitement. I figured I would spend enough to get all the free stuff, but no more. I was over by a couple dollars. I have a thing for Green House and Strain Hunters, so I got several of their strains.

Freebies
1 X Royal Queen Fruit Spirit Feminised Seed
2 X Royal Queen Critical Feminised Seeds
3 X Royal Queen Power Flower Feminised Seeds
10 X Seedsman Sleestack x Skunk#1 Regular Seeds

Purchase
1 X 'Rasta' Mix colored, 1 X Indica E colored and a couple extras. Of course all feminised. Here is the seed count:

2x AMS
3x Big Bang
2x The Church
3x Super Lemon Haze
3x Jack Herer
2x El Nino
2x White Widow
2x Himalayan Gold
2x Cheese

That will keep my busy for a while!

LOL....FINALLY! Thanks X!!!! I have been bursting with excitement. I figured I would spend enough to get all the free stuff, but no more. I was over by a couple dollars. I have a thing for Green House and Strain Hunters, so I got several of their strains.

Freebies
1 X Royal Queen Fruit Spirit Feminised Seed
2 X Royal Queen Critical Feminised Seeds
3 X Royal Queen Power Flower Feminised Seeds
10 X Seedsman Sleestack x Skunk#1 Regular Seeds

Purchase
1 X 'Rasta' Mix colored, 1 X Indica E colored and a couple extras. Of course all feminised. Here is the seed count:

2x AMS
3x Big Bang
2x The Church
3x Super Lemon Haze
3x Jack Herer
2x El Nino
2x White Widow
2x Himalayan Gold
2x Cheese

That will keep my busy for a while!

Holy heck, yes, that'll keep you busy! Great strains, too. There are some real classics in that list! I'd especially like to grow the Jack Herer sometime.

If you want a really great strain that'll yield like a monster too, grow the Big Bang out. I grew the auto version, and it was really fantastic (yielded 4.7z too, for an auto!). Mine had a great "Sour Apple" sort of flavor, with a cotton candy flavor on the exhale. It was spectaculary tasty. I placed 3rd in POTM contest with it, if I remember correctly, as she was a really pretty plant too. Nice structure and very resilient.

There was a member here, Stilletto, that was growing Big Bang (reg seeds) like the ones you just bought, and was getting more than 5z average per plant in soil. His last grow was 4 Big Bang plants, 20+ ounces:

Big Bang cola from Stilletto's grow:

harvest_jul2011_06.jpg

Greenhouse has some great grow videos of both the Super Lemon Haze and the Big Bang. They have some good tips on growing them, too, especially on the Super Lemon Haze, which really likes air in the root zone. She doesn't like wet soil/media much, and is happiest just before she is nearly dry to the bone in the rootzone. Go figure!

Heirloom - First, congrats on your 420th post!! :high-five:

And, new clones for a outdoors soil grow?! Cool! I can't wait to see how the Cali Grapefruit does for you especially. :yummy:

Wow, I totally missed that it was #420. Thanks FC and X!

Yeah, I'm excited too about the CGF too. It's late in the season to get them in, but I still have 2 1/2 months until 12/12 here. It will be fun.

If you want a really great strain that'll yield like a monster too, grow the Big Bang out. I grew the auto version, and it was really fantastic (yielded 4.7z too, for an auto!). Mine had a great "Sour Apple" sort of flavor, with a cotton candy flavor on the exhale. It was spectaculary tasty. I placed 3rd in POTM contest with it, if I remember correctly, as she was a really pretty plant too. Nice structure and very resilient.

There was a member here, Stilletto, that was growing Big Bang (reg seeds) like the ones you just bought, and was getting more than 5z average per plant in soil. His last grow was 4 Big Bang plants, 20+ ounces:

Greenhouse has some great grow videos of both the Super Lemon Haze and the Big Bang. They have some good tips on growing them, too, especially on the Super Lemon Haze, which really likes air in the root zone. She doesn't like wet soil/media much, and is happiest just before she is nearly dry to the bone in the rootzone. Go figure!

I was going to grow the Big Bang outside next year. My intent is to germ one from the strain(s) I want to grow, grow it up some, grab a couple clones to work with then transport them to my site. From the clones I can work on indoor and outdoor hydro while the monsters are growing in the hills. Probably start that at the end of the year. That way I'll have teens going in the ground with a huge head start on the growing season!

THATS A HUGE COLA !!!! I hope mine looks like that!

And congrats on the 420th Post my friend. :)

And on my phone I read Cali Grapefruit and saw the pic(tiny on my screen) I actually thought you were growing a grapefruit tree. LMAO I've never heard of that strain.

Back
Top Bottom