Heirlooms' Hashplant Haze Hydro Perpetual Grow

re: Heirlooms' Hashplant Haze Hydro Perpetual Grow

wow lots going on over here thats a mighty fine seed list you will have some killer buds!! dont mind that dork that called u an amateur sounds like a grow snob! besides you dont need 10 acres and 50 grand in equipment to grow top shelf bud, i got a big compliment from a potsnob dispensary owner said my organic bb gum was way top shelf and about cre-apped his pants when i showed him my grow space, he kept saying "in a tent?" you grew that in a tent?? it was awesome! now he wants to stock my meds in his store lol so you keep doing what your doing and you will be fine,,quality not quantity is my goal:high-five:

To be honest I would be happy if I produced a couple grams of popcorn my first time through.

I think you will do much more better then a few grams:cheer:

LOL....FINALLY! Thanks X!!!! I have been bursting with excitement. I figured I would spend enough to get all the free stuff, but no more. I was over by a couple dollars. I have a thing for Green House and Strain Hunters, so I got several of their strains.

Freebies
1 X Royal Queen Fruit Spirit Feminised Seed
2 X Royal Queen Critical Feminised Seeds
3 X Royal Queen Power Flower Feminised Seeds
10 X Seedsman Sleestack x Skunk#1 Regular Seeds

Purchase
1 X 'Rasta' Mix colored, 1 X Indica E colored and a couple extras. Of course all feminised. Here is the seed count:

2x AMS
3x Big Bang
2x The Church
3x Super Lemon Haze
3x Jack Herer
2x El Nino
2x White Widow
2x Himalayan Gold
2x Cheese

That will keep my busy for a while!

Nice line up there!!! i love greenhouse seeds. I grow A.M.S religiously now as it is really excellent for pain relief and the resin production is cracking. great strain for making bubble hash. I used to grow the church and it yields great but i had 2 batches of 50 go hermie on me and my seed supplier had said many people had been complaining of the same thing. this was end of 2011 beginning 2012. I hope urs turns out fine. The big bang is another lovely indica dominant plant. Excellent in a sog style grow. I have had yields of 1kg per squred meter off this. Super lemon haze is cracking hydro plant, bare in mind it prefers a dryish root zone, doesnt respond well to too much watering, less is best with this strain. I have just started a mother with the Seedsman sleestack x skunk and it is looking lovely, cant wait til its ready for cuttings.

Here is my sleestack x skunk, its lookimg a little wilted as it is due its feed but its a beutiful plant, very symetrical and strong healthy growth. I topped it yesterday.

IMG_103811.JPG

IMG_10397.JPG

And here is a very nice A.M.S mother, love this girl. I can take 100 cuttings and she is ready to donate again in 2/3 weeks

IMG_10409.JPG

IMG_104110.JPG

I hope u dont think i am hijacking ur thread bay adding my own pics. I just feel a pic tells a thousand words.

Thanks heir. Ive started a few journals and not completed them for various reasons. I am just concentrating on my wilma grow journal at the min as time is an issue for me. Glad u like my pics. If u are planting those seeds all in the same place u will have issues with canopy height. The church stretches loads and can be a beast, whereas big bang could end up half the size but bushy. It may be better for u to start 3 or 4 and turn those into mothers then u dont need to buy seeds again. You can grow out the mothers u dont want and u could have a business providing cuttings too, if u want to go that route anyway. seeds will keep a life time if stored correctly so u dont need to go crazy with a mixup! could cos head aches with feed schedules too as they will like different amounts of nutes and some prefer diff amount of waterings. The lemon haze is an example that prefers a drier root zone in hydro when compared to big bang. Good luck with it. i'll be around if u have any questions mate......

PH = Mothers-6.0, Veg 1 clones-6.0
PPM = Mothers - 1550 - Veg 1 clones - ?not sure, didn't get a reading this morning
Lights = All veg areas are GLR (12+1), rooting clones are 24hr

Well, things are still vegging. Nothing to report on the the mothers. I did have an issue with PH. When I mixed the nutes after the starve and cutting session, I think I made a boneheaded mistake on calculating the amount of PH down I needed,OR the PH of the water was already way lower than normal. Either way I added WAY too much and had a very low PH for several hours. That caused some symptoms to pop up on the leaves. But they are fine. Bouncing back.

Above: Bonnie

Above: Anna

I built a shelf over the res area in my little side room. It comes out in a matter of seconds if I need full access to the res's for some reason. With a '100w equivalent' CFL in 5000k and a temp controlled heat mat this should be great for a consistent clone environment.

The rooting clones are doing well. As I mentioned in an earlier post I culled 3 of the rockwool cuttings. They damped off. Perhaps it was the fact that I used recycled rockwool and they just aren't holding the stem as well. IDK. I expect to lose only 2 more. Those 2 are starting to show damping off too. But the rest are great. I am seeing signs of rooting. No roots showing, but the stems are swelling, changing color and becoming knobby. So I looks like I'm on track for about 23 out of 28. Not the best percentage, but with soooo many I am not really worried about it.

Last we have clones B1-B3. Going absolutely nutty. I need to clean them up and start training them. I have not paid a lick of attention to them in a while.

So I have an issue. I'm building out my flower room right now. If you look at the floor in the pic below, you'll see a rather inconvenient structure on the floor. I would love to just remove it, but it's not going to happen. So I'll have two grow chambers elevated compare to the rest. Now, I am considering doing a SCROG setup. I looked at Icemuds V-SCROG and thought that might be the way to go. Slant the screen.

I'm putting this out there for all your thoughts and ideas. I have been mulling this over for a couple months and have not come up with a solution that I'm really happy about. Water level is not the issue, I can control that. Reduced room between media/screen and or screen/light is what I'm concerned with.

sweet i noticed that when they change color and it swells and seals off the cut end roots are not far off, i have recently fallen in love with the brown root plugs,aka rapid rooters ,root riot etc, damn fast for cuts and seeds , the moms look happy good job, :thumb:

damn wheel well!! yeah a scrog will do you right, i started 1 ripped it out to donate the plants to a patient, and am planning on one again as soon as the new plants are ready to get scroggin,2 flower tents now for different types of plants, or you could just put shorter plants on top of that structure

Thanks BID! Yeah, it's in a trailer and that's a wheel well. I don't want to remove it because the trailer is still in great shape, save for my changes ;) If I need to move the grow in a hurry, it's no problem! I am eventually going to make a self sustained version. This trailer was just handy. I want a slightly bigger one that I'm not as attached to, like someones old one that I can gut. Then I will be able to purpose build it inside and out. I plan on it being an 'off grid' indoor hydro with a battery bank, solar panels and rain collection. Fully mobile and able to move while growing if need be. One day my dream will be a reality.

The fast and nasty solution to my wheel well problem is to put the shortest plants in those spots. I could always train one in each cycle to be extra short. It's a considerable amount though. I have also toyed with the idea of portable individual scrogs. I have these screen panels that are 15" square. I could attach the screen to the bucket lid by making 3 or 4 stanchions from stainless steel or even nylon threaded rod. Then each plant would be portable. It would be a unit consisting of the bucket lid, net pot, media, plant and screen assembly.

So many ideas....

LOL....FINALLY! Thanks X!!!! I have been bursting with excitement. I figured I would spend enough to get all the free stuff, but no more. I was over by a couple dollars. I have a thing for Green House and Strain Hunters, so I got several of their strains.

Freebies
1 X Royal Queen Fruit Spirit Feminised Seed
2 X Royal Queen Critical Feminised Seeds
3 X Royal Queen Power Flower Feminised Seeds
10 X Seedsman Sleestack x Skunk#1 Regular Seeds

Purchase
1 X 'Rasta' Mix colored, 1 X Indica E colored and a couple extras. Of course all feminised. Here is the seed count:

2x AMS
3x Big Bang
2x The Church
3x Super Lemon Haze
3x Jack Herer
2x El Nino
2x White Widow
2x Himalayan Gold
2x Cheese

That will keep my busy for a while!

HOLY SEEDBANK, BATMAN! You have one now! Gonna take you half a year to grow all those out!

Color me green... FOKKER!

So I have an issue. I'm building out my flower room right now. If you look at the floor in the pic below, you'll see a rather inconvenient structure on the floor. I would love to just remove it, but it's not going to happen. So I'll have two grow chambers elevated compare to the rest. Now, I am considering doing a SCROG setup. I looked at Icemuds V-SCROG and thought that might be the way to go. Slant the screen.

I'm putting this out there for all your thoughts and ideas. I have been mulling this over for a couple months and have not come up with a solution that I'm really happy about. Water level is not the issue, I can control that. Reduced room between media/screen and or screen/light is what I'm concerned with.

Umm... maybe it's just me here, but I'm thinking "Cut a 4x8 sheet to fit the room over the register and raise your floor on stilts." that'll give you room underneath for tubing and pumps if needed. It's best not to have plants directly on the floor anyway, so yeah... Raise it the 7" to get over the box there, and you're good.

I agree with building the floor as Jandre suggested. Always handy to have some voids for tubing etc. and also for storage of equipment and nutes.

When you decide on screen height consider ease of access to the back of the under-screen area, the plants will manage with whatever space you decide on, I have 4” gap and the girls just get on with it.

Depending on the shape of your light source Icemud’s V scrog has so many merits for the girls on the outside edges of the screen.

Mobile Meds Laboratory, not sure this is a suitable subject for discussion on the very public internet but I see the origins of a different kind of Thunderbird 2!! Or Batmobile!

Good luck with your new beans!

Real time update:

Tonight I will post pics, but there is a lot of progress in the construction of the flower room. I just tested my 600w HPS which is in a 'cool tube', as well as the vent circuit for the light. It went well. Now I work on the room ventilation circuit.

I am a collector of stuff (aka pack rat). About a year ago I picked up several squirrel cage fans used to evacuate fume hoods. They have dual 4" inlets and a single 6" out, and move A LOT of air. Remarkably quiet when installed and hidden away. I am going to use two of them for all my venting needs. I am using one to vent the 600w HPS all by itself. I blocked off one of the inlets and ducted it in a suction fashion due to the way my fresh air/exhaust/fan location worked out. It's way more than what's needed so I will be buying or building a fan speed controller. LOL. I put the exhaust right on my face and it felt cool. Not like a blast furnace like I had expected. So clearly I can slow it down and reduce noise a little, not that it's bad with one. But with two fans it might get annoying. The second fan I will use to evacuate both the veg and the flower rooms. Flower room will be through a filter and the veg room will have a damper inline to control flow. This fan will also get a speed control.

This worked out nicely. I almost forgot about those fans and just about bought new ones. Eek! With two fans I have 4 suction ports, they are not noisy if put on a speed control, and they were FREE! Now I get to vent the light separately and save some Co2 in the flower room!

Build Progress pics tonight!

Back
Top Bottom