Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Lmao, you guys are all awesome! Luckily my kids are so deprived of candy in their lives, it’s a very big deal when they get to have any, they’ll hardly notice that mom ate all the good ones! ;) At least for this year.... maybe next year too... haha, maybe. We ended up stocking up because our neighborhood is bonkers with trick or treaters, only everyone finished extra early this year and we missed the big rush! It was really cold this year, so I’m sure that’s a big part of it. Just what my waistline needed, extra candy! o_O
I've had one mini snickers. Let's see how fast I cave and eat like 8 of them. Lol.

Lmao, you guys are all awesome! Luckily my kids are so deprived of candy in their lives, it’s a very big deal when they get to have any, they’ll hardly notice that mom ate all the good ones! ;) At least for this year.... maybe next year too... haha, maybe. We ended up stocking up because our neighborhood is bonkers with trick or treaters, only everyone finished extra early this year and we missed the big rush! It was really cold this year, so I’m sure that’s a big part of it. Just what my waistline needed, extra candy! o_O
There was a radio show here that encouraged parents to phone in with their worse "stolen Halloween booty" stories and the resultant fallout. some recorded the conversations too. It was horrendous and hilarious at the same time. awful parents as we all are. heehee. My oldest son thought that chip shop battered sausage always came with the two ends missing , I told him the guy behind the counter bites them off to check they are cooked. He was about 11 before he twigged it !!.

Welcome to the hideout GG, glad to have ya! A friend of mine tried to trick her daughter and told her she had eaten all the candy while she was sleeping. Well sweet as pie, the girl said “that’s okay, I forgive you”. Oh boy, my grinchy little heart grew three sizes that day. Kids are the best.

A quick peek in the tent today.
OG Kush #1
CA7DA3A9-9F3D-459E-B746-697B91AE7993.jpeg

OG Kush #2
D7871784-E228-40CB-BA6C-914CAD58FE02.jpeg

Purple Kush CBD 1:1
01501C3E-8516-4753-A451-C9C396A3BE86.jpeg

Kind of a papa bear, mama bear, baby bear thing going on. :laughtwo: OG #1 will be ready to start some training soon. I’m thinking I’ll give her one or two more days and very gently start tipping that top over. My plan is very little by little. We’ll see how it goes.

No sign of anyone on the seeds yet. I read in Professor’s journal that they all popped up when he checked back an hour later, so I keep coming back and checking mine every hour. So far, it’s not working... :straightface:

That’s all for now. I’ll be hiding in the pantry, eating my kids’ Halloween candy. :snowboating:
hate the waiting to pop game. fingers crossed for you. all looking good.

Welcome to the hideout GG, glad to have ya! A friend of mine tried to trick her daughter and told her she had eaten all the candy while she was sleeping. Well sweet as pie, the girl said “that’s okay, I forgive you”. Oh boy, my grinchy little heart grew three sizes that day. Kids are the best.
heehee they are killers sometimes. my two youngest floor me with their compassion when I play poor daddy. They insist on ramming each sweet they get into my mouth to taste too.
Thanks for the welcome HH. another growroom to hide in is always a bonus.

Plants are looking nice n healthy,HH !

I don't have kids at home to steal acquire candy from, but I bought a 5 pound bag of "the good stuff" (whoppers, reeses, m&m's, snickers, hershey bars, and kit kats) and we only had about 10 trick or treaters...so I've got a big bowl of all my favorites to get rid of...what will I do... :)
Hate to say it but malteassers over whoppers ..now my wife is on your side..but I have been a pig past few weeks . Joe stop. But it's soon good. Lol

Diabetes meh live once , say hey thanks god I tried buddy. :passitleft:

Sorry had to say my twos cents ..

Hate to say it but malteassers over whoppers ..now my wife is on your side..but I have been a pig past few weeks . Joe stop. But it's soon good. Lol

Diabetes meh live once , say hey thanks god I tried buddy. :passitleft:

Sorry had to say my twos cents ..
Oh ps what will I do...

Gain wheight and say next week I start working out lol.

:rofl::adore::passitleft::lot-o-toke:

I could never do this but it still makes me laugh
Omg the girl at the end!!! :laughtwo: Hilarious!!! Yes, that’s exactly what my friend did to her daughter. Those poor kids! :laughtwo: :rofl::rofl:

Late night tv is an atrocity now. They should all be ashamed of themselves.
Fun fact.... daytime tv is even worse!
:rofl:

I'm guessing quality tv makes up about 10% of the daily schedule. LoL

Fun fact.... daytime tv is even worse!
:rofl:

I'm guessing quality tv makes up about 10% of the daily schedule. LoL
I think 10% is probably a bit generous lol. Half of uk daytime tv is people looking in attics and rich people choosing what big house to buy in the country.

I think 10% is probably a bit generous lol. Half of uk daytime tv is people looking in attics and rich people choosing what big house to buy in the country.
US daytime TV is filled with shows about cops arresting people, or old rich chicks who are made of 99% plastic, acting like children on camera.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi guys still watch network TV? Neat.
I tried to do the Kimmel things with my kids. It didn't work. They just insulted me instead.

The oldest said, in a smart ass tone. " Oh, you're going to eat all of our candy...what else is new. " I realized then that I may have a chocolate addiction.

I've still only had one Snickers so far. Willpower don't leave me!!!! This isn't going to be like two years ago.

Oh, and putting candy in the freezer doesn't work as a deterrant. It only makes it more delicious imo.

Back
Top Bottom