Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Thanks @Amy Gardner! :surf:
Happy Halloween Professor! My kids are so excited to go trick or treating. We’ve been doing a countdown for the last two weeks.
I’m super excited about the Afghani!! It seems like all my most favorite strains have some Afghani heritage, so my hopes are very ‘high’! :laughtwo: The auto northern lights is actually a seedsman freebie. I got the super skunk as my Sensi freebies. Funny, I do have 3 Sensi NL seeds, made by another grower here. Plus I got more NL from the wonderful, generous Amy, with her prize pack. And now the autos, lol, I hope I really like northern lights, I've got seeds up to my ears!

Good morning Stone! Is it winter already?! Sheesh it feels like it. Been down in the 30s every night. Gonna be some cooooold trick or treating tonight!
Just a winter grow. I don't want to rush. :Rasta:

Well there ya go!! :laughtwo: Makes me even more eager to give it a try. Why o why did I wait so long to start these beans?! Oh well. I think I’m going to like it too, I’m discovering I’m more of an indica type girl. Although I must say, the Jack Herer has been really nice, I like that sativa a lot. Almost out of that one too. :( Running out of stash sucks.

Thank you N! I’m pretty excited now that I finally got my butt moving. Lol, now I need to get the tent ready.

I also discovered I’m having an issue with my exhaust. @Virgin ground I’m wondering if my carbon filter locked up or whatever happened to yours? I turned up the fan and it was not moving air out at all, even on full blast. The second I unhooked the carbon filter ducting from the fan, it started working fine again. Does that sound like what happened to you?
Maybe take a compressed air can and clean out filter see if it helps ? Ive heard they're ways to extend life but can't remember confidently enough sorry for jumping in . :passitleft:

Trick or treat?!
766F3926-BAEB-4664-A4D8-CBA3248F1B80.jpeg

It’s a good day to check the mail. I’m glad they got here today instead of yesterday. I’d have been way too tempted to pop some of these. Since I’m technically not supposed to have these, it worked out nicely. Luckily I got them and tucked them away before other people came home. Feeling pretty cool with my box set of afghani #1. :cool:

I’ll say that seedsman has improved their notifications for delivery. I didn’t think it would make it here by their scheduled window, but it did! With a day to spare too.:thumb:
Ive been loving seedsman lately :lot-o-toke:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN HH!

I'm looking forward to the Afghan 1 and is that a Sensi Seeds Auto Northern Lights?

:morenutes:This is the best I can do for a Halloween emoji. Little Shop of Horrors! Feed me Seymour!
Can you pass me that bro . Haha almost pissed myself . Happy Halloween lol :passitleft::420:

Hi, saw you wondering about your filter being compromised. Emilya has a method I haven't tried but bookmarked for your November reading. Can you believe it's November?

A quick peek in the tent today.
OG Kush #1
CA7DA3A9-9F3D-459E-B746-697B91AE7993.jpeg

OG Kush #2
D7871784-E228-40CB-BA6C-914CAD58FE02.jpeg

Purple Kush CBD 1:1
01501C3E-8516-4753-A451-C9C396A3BE86.jpeg

Kind of a papa bear, mama bear, baby bear thing going on. :laughtwo: OG #1 will be ready to start some training soon. I’m thinking I’ll give her one or two more days and very gently start tipping that top over. My plan is very little by little. We’ll see how it goes.

No sign of anyone on the seeds yet. I read in Professor’s journal that they all popped up when he checked back an hour later, so I keep coming back and checking mine every hour. So far, it’s not working... :straightface:

That’s all for now. I’ll be hiding in the pantry, eating my kids’ Halloween candy. :snowboating:

Plants are looking nice n healthy,HH !

I don't have kids at home to steal acquire candy from, but I bought a 5 pound bag of "the good stuff" (whoppers, reeses, m&m's, snickers, hershey bars, and kit kats) and we only had about 10 trick or treaters...so I've got a big bowl of all my favorites to get rid of...what will I do... :)

Lmao, you guys are all awesome! Luckily my kids are so deprived of candy in their lives, it’s a very big deal when they get to have any, they’ll hardly notice that mom ate all the good ones! ;) At least for this year.... maybe next year too... haha, maybe. We ended up stocking up because our neighborhood is bonkers with trick or treaters, only everyone finished extra early this year and we missed the big rush! It was really cold this year, so I’m sure that’s a big part of it. Just what my waistline needed, extra candy! o_O

Back
Top Bottom