Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Ok, I’ll have to look at the type of humidifier I have going. Oop, I didn’t do anything during storage :oops: I just left it in the attic hole. Damn, I guess I’ll have to get a new filter and fast. :( Thanks VG.

Come grow some sweet strains with me and P9! Some growers are participating again from last round, and Seedsman is looking for new participants right now, so check it out. They say drop seeds right away, but keep in mind, the seeds take about a month to get to you. Join in on the fun.

Since she almost died, I’m counting day one as the day she straightened her little stem out.
Looks pretty great, considering she almost died. :thumb:
Stay tuned folks, seeds dropping tonight! :slide:
Looks like a very nice line-up this round!
Come grow some sweet strains with me and P9!
That sounds like fun. To bad for me that I am not able to grow again until Spring. Would have been fun to throw a couple outdoor plants in the mix.

Sometimes you can shut off the fan and the charcoal will reset. Take it down and give it a few shakes and rolls. Try another brand also. My first one was pack so tight that it wouldn't work properly. I never considered high humidity causing the problems...

:passitleft:

Thanks Bobby, I’ll check it out. I have another one that has at least been stored indoors, but it’s the older one of the two. I may have to stick with the ipower filters, the vivosun is the one that is (?) clogged and it’s not even a year old. The ipower went through the same conditions before and hasn’t had any issues the whole time.

Looks like a very nice line-up this round!
Thanks Beez! I’m pretty excited. I just wish harvest wasn’t so far away. :laughtwo: I’m ready to smoke some of these right now!
Looks pretty great, considering she almost died. :thumb:
I’m so surprised! I wrote her off as dead for sure. Who knows when she’ll start to flower because of it (she’s an auto), but I love OG Kush, so I’ll happily take whatever she will give me. :)

Lol, I don’t like my capsules to be too strong. Small humans that demand food and all that. :laughtwo: I like a nice buzz, but still functional. Then I just take a bong hit or two, to take it up a notch (if needed). Haha, if it’s the end of the night, I might get really crazy, take two and pass tf out!! #old
Old but real lol :lot-o-toke:

Trick or treat?!
766F3926-BAEB-4664-A4D8-CBA3248F1B80.jpeg

It’s a good day to check the mail. I’m glad they got here today instead of yesterday. I’d have been way too tempted to pop some of these. Since I’m technically not supposed to have these, it worked out nicely. Luckily I got them and tucked them away before other people came home. Feeling pretty cool with my box set of afghani #1. :cool:

I’ll say that seedsman has improved their notifications for delivery. I didn’t think it would make it here by their scheduled window, but it did! With a day to spare too.:thumb:

Trick or treat?!

It’s a good day to check the mail. I’m glad they got here today instead of yesterday. I’d have been way too tempted to pop some of these. Since I’m technically not supposed to have these, it worked out nicely. Luckily I got them and tucked them away before other people came home. Feeling pretty cool with my sealed box of afghani #1. :cool:

I’ll say that seedsman has improved their notifications for delivery. I didn’t think it would make it here by their scheduled window, but it did! With a day to spare too.:thumb:
I want......

The plants are looking great now and :ciao: to the old coco and gnats! I'm glad you're running the Candida this round. Take clones!
definitely my most interesting picture ever
IKR! I would have gotten here earlier if I hadn't spent the better part of the afternoon staring at it waiting for something to sprout...
I'm up trimming the G13 Haze right now.
Clean your hands first or you won't be able to drop any seeds...stickY!
It’s a good day to check the mail.
Great selection of new beans for the hiding spot!

Those look like fun, HH!
I've got to quit saying I need to order seeds,and actually order some seeds...

Take clones!
Lol, wait for seed to sprout, then take clones!! I definitely will! I hope I can have some success with it. Totally nervous for that part!
Great selection of new beans for the hiding spot!
Those look like fun, HH!
I've got to quit saying I need to order seeds,and actually order some seeds...
Thanks guys, you should defiantly get some seeds carcass. Even though it’ll be a while til I can actually plant them, I’m pretty friggin excited!! :goof:

Trick or treat?!

It’s a good day to check the mail. I’m glad they got here today instead of yesterday. I’d have been way too tempted to pop some of these. Since I’m technically not supposed to have these, it worked out nicely. Luckily I got them and tucked them away before other people came home. Feeling pretty cool with my box set of afghani #1. :cool:

I'd say definitely a treat. Nice selection of seeds Hh! Looking forward to you growing out the Dda. Hey look we are freebie twins lol.

Thanks @Amy Gardner! :surf:
I'm looking forward to the Afghan 1 and is that a Sensi Seeds Auto Northern Lights?
Happy Halloween Professor! My kids are so excited to go trick or treating. We’ve been doing a countdown for the last two weeks.
I’m super excited about the Afghani!! It seems like all my most favorite strains have some Afghani heritage, so my hopes are very ‘high’! :laughtwo: The auto northern lights is actually a seedsman freebie. I got the super skunk as my Sensi freebies. Funny, I do have 3 Sensi NL seeds, made by another grower here. Plus I got more NL from the wonderful, generous Amy, with her prize pack. And now the autos, lol, I hope I really like northern lights, I've got seeds up to my ears!
Good morning Heavenly, let the winter games begin!
Good morning Stone! Is it winter already?! Sheesh it feels like it. Been down in the 30s every night. Gonna be some cooooold trick or treating tonight!

Back
Top Bottom