Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

I made a very impulsive seed purchase this morning! :oops: I didn’t win the afgani seeds from the vault promo and it made me realize I really want some afghani seeds!:laughtwo: They’ve been in my seedsman cart for a while, so it was time. I also grabbed some DDA, since it has been making the rounds as favorite smoke for a few of my friends here. The really cool thing is I bought 8 seeds and got 9 freebies :thumb: I’ll happy take that!! I also used Bilbobudkin’s code and it basically paid for the shipping. Okay, sales pitch over. I’m pretty stoked to get these seeds! I’ll be rethinking my big tent line up, starting.... now!
World of seeds had a nice Afghani kush x black domina

Hi Heavenly, if you put it in the coco just keep her damp always.:cheer:I think the pellet might have been too wet in the beginning on the other one coming back now.
I love rapid rooters and then into starter cups of coco . Seems to work for me. Coco keep damp everyday my roots have been doubling lol feeding til run off my coco was triple rinsed before I gotine . But still hot warm water let it soak cook for 30 mins instead of 60 like they suggest lol

Inpatient joe but came out pretty clear first rise through must say. But I as enzyme cleaner to my first pre soak and the rapid rooter I call plug. Lol

Exactly this was a major part of getting rid of them for me.

I couldn’t use H202 cause its not compatible with the living soil, or organic growing generally. Can you use H202 in a coco/passive hydro pot while a plant is growing? Just curious.

They can multiply quickly HH :hmmmm: Do you have sticky traps to Gove you an idea of how many are around? I remember reading that an adult can lay in the region of hundreds of eggs in a day. I’d sterilise the coco if you can and may get some of the BTi/mozzy dunks to use throughout the grow the way carcass describes. It took a few weeks for it to fully work its magic for me :). I now periodically include it as an IPM measure.
Lady bugs ? Or the right predator mite ?

Have you grown that one out before? I love Black Domina and was looking at the Sensi Seeds one. Crossing it with an Afghani sounds like a good idea
Yes I have it on my signature here first outdoor grow . It has potential I think you would be happy at least the beans I had . @Pennywise do you remember that grow ? Quadlined you ?.

Yes I have it on my signature here first outdoor grow . It has potential I think you would be happy at least the beans I had . @Pennywise do you remember that grow ? Quadlined you ?.
I remember, it’s an excellent indica strain.

Weekend update
Hi all, hope you had a great weekend. I beat Mr H at fantasy football so I’m pretty :cheesygrinsmiley: right now.

Lol, moving on, the Purple Kush and Amnesia got their first watering with 2g/gal MC yesterday. They are yellowing a bit, especially Purple Kush, so I may need to bump it up .5 already.
I planted the OG Kush seed (with tap) straight into fresh coco. Still no sign of her, but maybe in the next day or two... hopefully. The OG Kush that has been in the pellet (that almost died) is looking pretty good. She’s growing slow and still no tap root at the bottom of her pellet, so..... I’ll probably put her into some coco tomorrow. Not expecting much, but she’s alive! That alone is a surprise to me, but I’m good, I’ll roll with it!
Today I made some infused EVOO with trim from leftover harvests. The catch is that dummy me didn’t label any of the jars, so not really sure what kind it is. I’m really hoping it’s from my Blackberry Kush. That would be really nice. :cool:

I started with 28g of trim for 2 cups oil. I decarbed at 235° for 80 mins in a turkey bag.
F5C7E679-CC00-4280-AFF3-CCE07A279160.jpeg

When I opened up the bag after decarb, it smelled so nice. I really hope it’s BBK! I’ll make a test capsule tomorrow and see how it feels. I added liquid lecithin after it was done cooking - 2 Tbs.
A276E471-5C1A-44BF-8333-1A5201FB4083.jpeg

If it ends up being too weak I’ll give it another run through with more trim.

I guess that’s all the weekend excitement around here. Time to smoke a celebratory j :Rasta:

Weekend update
Hi all, hope you had a great weekend. I beat Mr H at fantasy football so I’m pretty :cheesygrinsmiley: right now.

Lol, moving on, the Purple Kush and Amnesia got their first watering with 2g/gal MC yesterday. They are yellowing a bit, especially Purple Kush, so I may need to bump it up .5 already.
I planted the OG Kush seed (with tap) straight into fresh coco. Still no sign of her, but maybe in the next day or two... hopefully. The OG Kush that has been in the pellet (that almost died) is looking pretty good. She’s growing slow and still no tap root at the bottom of her pellet, so..... I’ll probably put her into some coco tomorrow. Not expecting much, but she’s alive! That alone is a surprise to me, but I’m good, I’ll roll with it!
Today I made some infused EVOO with trim from leftover harvests. The catch is that dummy me didn’t label any of the jars, so not really sure what kind it is. I’m really hoping it’s from my Blackberry Kush. That would be really nice. :cool:

I started with 28g of trim for 2 cups oil. I decarbed at 235° for 80 mins in a turkey bag.
F5C7E679-CC00-4280-AFF3-CCE07A279160.jpeg

When I opened up the bag after decarb, it smelled so nice. I really hope it’s BBK! I’ll make a test capsule tomorrow and see how it feels. I added liquid lecithin after it was done cooking - 2 Tbs.
A276E471-5C1A-44BF-8333-1A5201FB4083.jpeg

If it ends up being too weak I’ll give it another run through with more trim.

I guess that’s all the weekend excitement around here. Time to smoke a celebratory j :Rasta:
Hi hh,
Really hope your final og sorts itself out. :goodluck:

Edibles always seem to work for sleepy time haha! Or some rosin would kick it up a notch!
Hope your well HH!
I’m so curious about it, but I haven’t tried rosin yet Dutch!
Hi hh,
Really hope your final og sorts itself out. :goodluck:
Thanks so much Lancashire! Welcome to the hideout. I’m hoping to see that lil OG soon. (man, I really need a fingers crossed emoji here!)

Thanks VG, not yet. I’m trying to decide if I want to wait until later in the day, in case it does make me sleepy. Might need to get some stuff done first. But I’m looking forward to it, I tried a little sample just from licking the spoon and it felt pretty good. I was also smoking tough all day, so that could’ve been part of it too?

Thanks VG, not yet. I’m trying to decide if I want to wait until later in the day, in case it does make me sleepy. Might need to get some stuff done first. But I’m looking forward to it, I tried a little sample just from licking the spoon and it felt pretty good. I was also smoking tough all day, so that could’ve been part of it too?
Lol. Sounds like a plan.

I'll look forward to your report this evening then. :love:

Okey doke, I brought some pics for show and tell today. I’m a bad news first kind of girl, so here we go.

Purple Kush CBD
D12DA4A0-D309-450A-8F78-E92D67FAF958.jpeg
Looking wilty and yellow at the bottom. The discoloration doesn’t show as well in the photos, but it’s there. Poor baby :( I’m thinking underfed and overwatered. She is also having the worst of the gnats right now. I did another h2o2 spray and have some of the mosquito dunk on the way.

Next up - Amnesia
0C478E9E-7323-4F12-86A4-C2D6E3A9C017.jpeg

She’s moving along slowly but surely. Less gnat trouble here and no deficiency showing - so far, so good.

OG Kush (the one that almost died)
DB6FE152-ECA0-4399-A23E-2F361206008F.jpeg

One coty, and so cutie. :battingeyelashes:
I moved her out of her pellet and into some fresh coco. I was able to remove the fabric with a sharper set of scissors this time. Unfortunately the dirt loosened a tiny bit during transit, so hopefully she doesn’t have another slowdown from that.

Last but not least
OG Kush - seed straight to coco
FBD7D233-D0A5-43FC-8045-BC7688FADF2A.jpeg
Peek-a-boo! I see you!
I’d expect to see her pop out late tonight or tomorrow morning, but she’s a comin!!

As far as the capsules are concerned - I tried one this morning and then two in the later afternoon. They are on the weak side for sure. Nice little buzz, but not what I was hoping for. Might be good for the daytime and still getting things done? That’s the preliminary report anyhow!

Things are getting shaped up and situated in the small tent. I’ll start figuring out what the heck I’m gonna grow in the big tent coming up. I already had a good selection and now I went and ordered more, was gifted a beautiful selection, and the seedsman comparative #2 seeds will be shipping out soon too! Yikes. I might have to just draw them out of a bag to decide! :laughtwo:

Hmm, maybe that’s why it didn’t work. I just gave it a good spray with the h2o2.

I’ll keep any eye on the waterings. This was immediately after water (in a circle) and then an all around spray of h2o2. Hopefully that’s just a deceiving pic.. :oops: I don’t want amnesia to have any more delays!

Back
Top Bottom