Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

but I just have to stop buying Monsanto products
:love: :thumb: it is so hard to avoid supporting the fookers who are destroying this planet because they’re both ubiquitous and stealthy... so it’s always great when we find ways to stop doing it.

Hope the little OG makes it - and if not, the next ones! :cheer: It really does seem Ike a bad batch. You had plenty others come up fine so we know your tech is good :)

So easy to mix one product for feeding it has really improved the look of my Os after only a couple of feedings.

Thanks N420, that is a big, BIG perk! Especially in coco, I am not a fan of mixing different nute batches. Mr H was a big help during the last group, but he’s back to his normal work schedule again, so it’ll be mostly me mixing and watering.

It really does seem Ike a bad batch. You had plenty others come up fine so we know your tech is good :)

Thanks Amy! It seems that way to me too. Besides these OGs, I’ve only ever had one other seed not sprout, and it was a bubblegum auto from this same pack! Can’t help feeing a little skeptical here. :D

Congrats on the move to MC double H! You know you will have the support of a lot of MC growers here, but I doubt you will need it. It's just weigh, mix, and pour. It comes with a measuring spoon that I cut the handle off so it doesn't tip over (two snips with a wire cutter!). I just scoop it out and put it on the scale, tap the excess bag in the bag, and dump the scoop in a bucket while I stir.

I always mix big batches as it makes the ball/powder ratio more even. I go with 3 gallons at a time minimum and store what I don't use in milk cartons. Unlike some people here, mine never settles out even after 3 or 4 days.

No matter what happens I’ll be contacting 420.
They were good about replacing mine two years ago, though they did want me to send the non-sprouting ones back!

they did want me to send the non-sprouting ones back!
Whaaaaaaaaat?! Lol, that isn’t happening! I’ll remind them it’s illegal for me to ship seeds in the US. ;)

You'll dig the MegaCrop, HH- Cheap,easy to use, and it works like a charm!
Sorry for your seed trouble...it's distressing when they
won't do what they're supposed to...

Picture day!! Ok girls, make sure you don’t have any dirt stuck in your teeth!

Purple Kush CBD
Getting ready to make her third leaf set. Best grower so far.
4ABE3D4F-5D0D-4A72-81A4-EF8DCAE5F7B4.jpeg

Amnesia
She seems to be stalling a little. Her tips look like they got a touch of nute burn, or wind burn maybe? Just a little but could be why she’s slowed.
C4690CF1-4488-41C5-AB67-29D44FEA4FB5.jpeg

Aw OG, what the heck?! There’s always one. Didn’t comb her hair, stain on her shirt, and dirt in her teeth, smh.
It’s not looking very good for this little one. Must be my fault for wanting this one more than the others. :rolleyes: Moms aren’t supposed to have favorites HH!
2A8EF689-B936-442E-BAB2-BC5B7BD7A4A4.jpeg

That’s all for today, hope everyone has a great start to the week!
Could it just be a bad seed ? Or off to slow start don't give up yet .

Thanks to my MC crew! I’m really glad to have you all here. I’m the type that needs some hand holding when I’m trying new things.

Don’t worry Joe, I’m letting it live or die in that pellet. But I’m not giving up on it if it wants to live!!

I made a very impulsive seed purchase this morning! :oops: I didn’t win the afgani seeds from the vault promo and it made me realize I really want some afghani seeds!:laughtwo: They’ve been in my seedsman cart for a while, so it was time. I also grabbed some DDA, since it has been making the rounds as favorite smoke for a few of my friends here. The really cool thing is I bought 8 seeds and got 9 freebies :thumb: I’ll happy take that!! I also used Bilbobudkin’s code and it basically paid for the shipping. Okay, sales pitch over. I’m pretty stoked to get these seeds! I’ll be rethinking my big tent line up, starting.... now!

I had a entire 10pack of Kilimanjaro seeds that never germned, seeds came From @SeedsMan

I got replacement from them, their seeds, and was extremely happy about that

Breeder never did reply, but wasn't surprised by that

I'm too lazy to ever send a dead seed back..lol

A little bit of action and excitement at the hideout today.
One sprout
233FB417-EAC0-4994-896F-ACDCD9988C6D.jpeg

The other one shows no sign of activity, but I’ll keep watching.

Purple Kush CBD
D8BF66EB-D1A7-49BF-B048-CBE95939C6A5.jpeg

Amnesia
E9B2CC00-0379-4DC6-98B2-A99FBCA51E06.jpeg

And lookie who decided to straighten her stem out!
A6EB1CB8-A164-401A-B2F2-9B9BEFD5EEE0.jpeg

She’s got one coty that looks damaged, but she’s not dying, so that’s cool! :cool:

So the question is - do I put the sprouted seed straight into the coco (that could potentially have the gnats) or should I stick to my peat pellets?

A little bit of action and excitement at the hideout today.
One sprout
233FB417-EAC0-4994-896F-ACDCD9988C6D.jpeg

The other one shows no sign of activity, but I’ll keep watching.

Purple Kush CBD
D8BF66EB-D1A7-49BF-B048-CBE95939C6A5.jpeg

Amnesia
E9B2CC00-0379-4DC6-98B2-A99FBCA51E06.jpeg

And lookie who decided to straighten her stem out!
A6EB1CB8-A164-401A-B2F2-9B9BEFD5EEE0.jpeg

She’s got one coty that looks damaged, but she’s not dying, so that’s cool! :cool:

So the question is - do I put the sprouted seed straight into the coco (that could potentially have the gnats) or should I stick to my peat pellets?
Do a H2o2 treatment on you coco for 24- 48 hrs? It should kill the babies. H2o2 will just breakdown into H2o. Then plant?

:woohoo: Hh look at that tap root on the Og kush seed! I would plant it right in the coco and skip the peat pellet. Like Vg said maybe treat the coco first then plant it.

The other one's are looking great you may just have 2 happy healthy Og kush seedlings.

I was going to add if it takes 24hrs to treat your coco your still good as far as the germination. In 24hrs the tap root will be even longer and will be nice and strong going into the coco.

I’m willing to give the seed-straight-into-coco a try. I actually have two different pots of coco ready to go. One is full of the same recycled coco that the purple kush and amnesia are in, it’s nice and dried out. I also have a pot filled with new, freshly rinsed coco, but it has only been drying out for a couple of days. I wonder if it’s dried enough to go ahead and use?

Back
Top Bottom