Here are the photos of her being tied back... Had to cut all the lst rope

IMG_20220815_160338671.jpg

IMG_20220815_160257937.jpg

IMG_20220815_160247760.jpg

IMG_20220815_160226202.jpg

IMG_20220815_160210685.jpg

IMG_20220815_160151429.jpg

IMG_20220815_160141787.jpg
"She's big and greasy, branches weak, buds are heavy there's sparkles all over her, like Christmas confetti. She's marvelous and on the surface smells very pledgy and nearly ready to drop nugs but she just keeps on swelling"

She looks great my friend just a bit of an Eminem throw back for ya :laugh:

"She's big and greasy, branches weak, buds are heavy there's sparkles all over her, like Christmas confetti. She's marvelous and on the surface smells very pledgy and nearly ready to drop nugs but she just keeps on swelling"

She looks great my friend just a bit of an Eminem throw back for ya :laugh:
Love it bro 😂 nice improve to lol.
She is spectacular bro, damn fine job.
Thanks she's getting there lol all floppy like but getting there 😆

Here are the photos of her being tied back... Had to cut all the lst rope

IMG_20220815_160338671.jpg

IMG_20220815_160257937.jpg

IMG_20220815_160247760.jpg

IMG_20220815_160226202.jpg

IMG_20220815_160210685.jpg

IMG_20220815_160151429.jpg

IMG_20220815_160141787.jpg
Couldnt figure out the gnomes fire and was wondering what trickery you were up to! lol
Looking great!!!

Couldnt figure out the gnomes fire and was wondering what trickery you were up to! lol
Looking great!!!
The gnomes ward off pest ;) .... Wishful thinking lol but I haven't had any pests yet....knocks on head *wood*

Does the Gnome help her growing? You can tell a lot of love given to that lovely lady.
No lol but they have been in my grows for a while and I've had "good luck" so far..... A few other members have gnomes and what not in their gardens to like @Krissi Carbone and she has bomb ass grows to.... Maybe they act as an emotional support totem for the ladies 😂

The gnomes ward off pest ;) .... Wishful thinking lol but I haven't had any pests yet....knocks on head *wood*
Wow,if I only new that sooner I could’ve saved some headaches. I’m gonna get a couple dozen.

No lol but they have been in my grows for a while and I've had "good luck" so far..... A few other members have gnomes and what not in their gardens to like @Krissi Carbone and she has bomb ass grows to.... Maybe they act as an emotional support totem for the ladies 😂
I guess anything is possible.

I guess anything is possible.
Idk maybe it's a good juju thing you know.... But totally wishful thinking lol.

But I don't have pests for one reason.... I treat my grow space like a "clean room", a member that hasn't been active in a while gave me this advice when I started.

" Treat your grow space as a hospital clean room, wash hands before entering and put on clean clothes... You never know what pests or diseases hitch hiked on you"

But I don't have pests for one reason.... I treat my grow space like a "clean room", a member that hasn't been active in a while gave me this advice when I started.

" Treat your grow space as a hospital clean room, wash hands before entering and put on clean clothes... You never know what pests or diseases hitch hiked on you"
Yeah that’s solid advice for indoors but I’m outdoors and I’d be pretty busy trying to clean my yard +neighbors on each side. Prolly have me committed saying he was washing a tree ,chain link fence,rocks,etc.Lmfao

Yeah that’s solid advice for indoors but I’m outdoors and I’d be pretty busy trying to clean my yard +neighbors on each side. Prolly have me committed saying he was washing a tree ,chain link fence,rocks,etc.Lmfao
Excellent point 😆 .....I'm the opposite of I saw my neighbor doing that, I would be like yooooo he's smoking that GOOD GOOD .... wonder if they have more lol

Excellent point 😆 .....I'm the opposite of I saw my neighbor doing that, I would be like yooooo he's smoking that GOOD GOOD .... wonder if they have more lol
That’s a very good point and after waking n baking now I’m laughing like a lunatic.

Hey Hap :ciao: sorry I fell behind.
Hope your doing well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Hap :ciao: sorry I fell behind.
Hope your doing well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
No worries you took time away from your life and tutorials to come say hi.... I appreciate ya bill hope your having a fine morning.

Back in the early-mid 90s I helped to set up rooms and consulted (I learned a lot of things but I was just a helper) for a rather large mushroom cultivation network. From the very first minute, all of the old heads that had been doing it for a bit hammered sterility and cleanliness into my impressionable young mind. When you're screwing around with spores as seed and various animal crap/straw as medium and your miles away from cicvilization and running water, you have to be on your cleanest game.

..... Besides its totally fun! Adds a note of seriousness to growing a good high/trip/stone etc ;)

So many ways that it has paid off for me over the years with other things too. When I became a professional cook, when I became an oil painter and many other things I can't name here lol. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom