Hazmat And The Magic Beans

Nice nuggies
Wutz up dust how ya doin? Right she's getting there.
Hey Happy what is the terp stuff supposed to do? The flowers are so big! Good job man!
Hey coffee, the terpinator is supposed to supplement potassium that is being leached from the leaves to feed her self.

And yea they're the densest fattest nugz I've grown to date... I can't wait to give her a try.

Hey coffee, the terpinator is supposed to supplement potassium that is being leached from the leaves to feed her self.

And yea they're the densest fattest nugz I've grown to date... I can't wait to give her a try.
Doing good. Just waiting and waiting to harvest. Like rest of us.. trolling and looking. Thinking wth to do next.. lmao

That’s cool Happs couple of the colas are pretty fat on my end just praying to the 420 gods for no mold lmao I’m starting to do your style work and hustle all day

That’s cool Happs couple of the colas are pretty fat on my end just praying to the 420 gods for no mold lmao I’m starting to do your style work and hustle all day
Money can't make itself lol but just don't tire your self out my friend.... Can have all the money in the world working but the time with your family is priceless :) .

And yea I'm hoping the mold don't mess with you again...and you have a smooth sailing grow.

Doing good. Just waiting and waiting to harvest. Like rest of us.. trolling and looking. Thinking wth to do next.. lmao
In-between updates I do the same.... Lurk and post nonsense 🤣.....I actually think the random humor helps people through the day lol....or I hope at least

If ya only look at the nugz 😂 but thank you gandalf....I'm gonna say at least 2-3 weeks ...maybe.

Says 56-63 days in flower... Shes a photo period, so I'm not sure if photo periods are more accurately set than autos...I know with autos the time frame they give is off.
Nice work amigo.

Hi Hap!

I just love the shape of each of them. All so pretty and unique.

The shots in the tent are always great, I love seeing you have so much fun with the camera. Excellent shots!

And family time is so important. I needed to hear that today. Thank you.

:love: :high-five: :thanks: my friend love looking at ya plants!

Money can't make itself lol but just don't tire your self out my friend.... Can have all the money in the world working but the time with your family is priceless :) .

And yea I'm hoping the mold don't mess with you again...and you have a smooth sailing grow.
Thanks Happs and sorry I didn’t get back to you yesterday I was little disappointed wanted to go for a family hike this morning oh well always next weekend :) and yes I’m already freaking at everytime this is intense but we shall prevail!

So I'll take pictures later after work.... But before lights out yesterday I had to do some structural supporting.... I have the ooooooH so awesome problem of the Budz being to heavy :laugh: .... Individual branches side ways and the main plant was doing a mean lean lol

So I'll take pictures later after work.... But before lights out yesterday I had to do some structural supporting.... I have the ooooooH so awesome problem of the Budz being to heavy :laugh: .... Individual branches side ways and the main plant was doing a mean lean lol
Ohh the mean lean, sounds like a pelicula title (Double H Double 8+ The Mean Lean) now playing at theater near you! Lmao

Ohh the mean lean, sounds like a pelicula title (Double H Double 8+ The Mean Lean) now playing at theater near you! Lmao
Wutz up captain howz your mornin... Lol that's funny it does sound like a movie title 😂 but seriously tho I opened tent and was oh no wtf is going on.....and realized she just top heavy ;)

Wutz up captain howz your mornin... Lol that's funny it does sound like a movie title 😂 but seriously tho I opened tent and was oh no wtf is going on.....and realized she just top heavy ;)
Giving all my ladies a little love (watering/feeding and inoculating. Hope your morning is going well. Your girl looks tasty how is she smelling? My Green Crack is starting pump out some beautiful aroma. Hope my cop neighbor gets a whiff. Lmfao

Giving all my ladies a little love (watering/feeding and inoculating. Hope your morning is going well. Your girl looks tasty how is she smelling? My Green Crack is starting pump out some beautiful aroma. Hope my cop neighbor gets a whiff. Lmfao
Straight lemon pledge my friend lol with a hint of funk... If ya get wut I mean.

And yea I'm having a great morning...I have about 30 minutes left of work and then I'm off to the beach front for the three B'z...breakfast, blunt, brew 😎

Straight lemon pledge my friend lol with a hint of funk... If ya get wut I mean.

And yea I'm having a great morning...I have about 30 minutes left of work and then I'm off to the beach front for the three B'z...breakfast, blunt, brew 😎
Sounds good except the brew but your younger than me and prolly not a full blooded Irishman (we don’t drink well, we drink just fine but too excess) so enjoy your beach day. Don’t forget ya can look but not touch.lol

Sounds good except the brew but your younger than me and prolly not a full blooded Irishman (we don’t drink well, we drink just fine but too excess) so enjoy your beach day. Don’t forget ya can look but not touch.lol
I can drink my ass off....that's why I stick to beer.... Buzz is same as weed for me....so easily monitored :) .

And thanks I'll enjoy....and I know the rules " I CANNOT TOUCH" 🤔😉🤫

I can drink my ass off....that's why I stick to beer.... Buzz is same as weed for me....so easily monitored :) .

And thanks I'll enjoy....and I know the rules " I CANNOT TOUCH" 🤔😉🤫
I had a bro who used to say but eatn ain’t cheatn. But I’m sure any of my ex.s would disagree. And what fun is that if you ain’t getting nothing out of the deal. Anyways have a stellar day my brother.

Back
Top Bottom