H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Well for instance in a 4x4 I'm looking for a pound minimum when using synthetic. I'm not sure what size tent they grow in but are their yields smaller for the size grow space they have? I know it's all strain dependant and all that bla bla that's why I wanted to do this grow with the same strain and lights to compare my harvests. Only difference is the last plants were in 2gal plastic and these will be in 3gal fabric. Either way I hope to have a better understanding of organic vs synthetic

Ahhh no I've been lurking kinda picked up where my passed father left off. But all of his plants are gone now just the seeds remain.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

GSC hasnt popped yet, im going to germ another bean.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I've got a few GSC x holy grail beans but they're unstable as hell but they're a dream to work on. Bud to leaf ratio is extremely low. Manicuring was 3-5 minutes then hang. And THC content was high and pressing quality for rosin was amazing, kerrsplatt.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ahhh no I've been lurking kinda picked up where my passed father left off. But all of his plants are gone now just the seeds remain.

Hey ill! Sorry to hear about your father but it's pretty awesome to have his seeds to carry on his legacy! Did you guys grow together?

You should definitely put up a journal, even if you don't have much experience or do have a lot. I would be excited to see you grow your dad's seeds and if you ever needed help there are some great people on here.

Pineapple chunk and Cheese are up though. :)

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

OH a new journal will be here soon! I can feel it in my bones! Very excited

I've got a few GSC x holy grail beans but they're unstable as hell but they're a dream to work on. Bud to leaf ratio is extremely low. Manicuring was 3-5 minutes then hang. And THC content was high and pressing quality for rosin was amazing, kerrsplatt.

That sounds like a great cross! Are you going to stabilize it? Are them fem or reg. Would be cool to select the best and breed

It's fem but I didn't cross them I just ride off the free beans of my buddies success and even failures. It's just nice to see them get done in different mediums. Right now we've got tundra soil mixed up with coco and hydroton which resulted in great plants.
420-magazine-mobile1604682641.jpg
there's the sea of cookies and a black domina x afghan and a chronic haze. And I got a Jesus og small monster crop in a few oz of coco to see what we'll deal with the one in veg. Starting up blue dream, truth band, fire og, alaska thunderfuck, jack Greer, Hindu Kush, another cookies kush clone I'm gonna monster crop. I'm just hoping I Don't end up with more females than males cause I kinda went over board starting the spring lineup .

I was able to finally look at ur pics how do u like ur pump I've been looking at it and wondering if it is reasonable. I've got the general hydroponics dual diaphragm and it's pretty amazing for running multiple resistorea

I I have a few pumps, are you asking about the commercial pump? It's an eco and I was actually looking into elemental but the eco was cheap at my hydro shop. Couldn't pass it up. My thoughts, the cord is placed in a strange place making it hard to sit on its legs, it's kinda loud but less then I expected. I think you loose a lot of pressure due to the nipple that screws in. It came with a bar but when I open up one other side the water flow stops dramatically but Maybe because the open side is free flowering and needs to be hooked up to a rez or something. I need more time with it but aside from that it works well for my purposes.

I'll def take higher quality if this works. The fertilizers are so much cheaper that if quality goes up and I loose a few ounces I wouldn't mind. I can't afford AN whole line up, it's really expensive but it is great stuff. At the end of the day if I'm short 4 or 5 ounces i can't complain since all my amendments and fertilizers were under $20.

IMAG24172.jpg

IMAG24182.jpg

IMAG24192.jpg

IMAG24202.jpg

IMAG24212.jpg

Here are the areo plants! Got distilled water to spray but one plants roots aren't looking as good as the others. The other two look great, the net cups were on the sides. This one plant was in the middle and maybe the spray was too rough. I put it over to the side. When I see noticeable growth I will spray her down.

Back
Top Bottom