H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Im waiting for the vanilla kush to pop up, i have high hopes for this strain. Heard lots of good things about it.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Im waiting for the vanilla kush to pop up, i have high hopes for this strain. Heard lots of good things about it.

Just Googled that strain, It's at the top of my list as long as I can get it in reg seeds. Thanks pw! One person says it's great for bad insomnia. I really looking forward to your new grow! I saw some of the strains your doing in another journal. Can't wait to see the results! I have a few grows to do before I buy so I'll be looking forward to your reviews.

I have 2 in reserve, should have got the GSC Xtrm.

Good, at least if that one doesn't pop you have a back up! You said you would be taking clones or are you going to make more fem seeds?

I wonder how the WW Xtrm changes the effect of straight gsc. I thought I read WW xtrm was bread in to increase yield but now I see they bred gsc for taste and smell.

If your in socal, pm me. I'd be more then happy to give you a clone.

No worries PW. I have all the stuff to make fem seeds wrapped up in foil and stored in my fridge. I definitely can't let this strain go! I think I'll have two extra clones to use in my box! ill make some sts and hopefully have some seeds soon. We will have to work something out I'm sure I'll have a few seeds to spare.

IMAG2404_1.jpg

Quick pic. Opened up to see how they looked this morning. The gsc is growing great but now my Afghan has ran into some problems. I put a fan right on it to help with evaporation and gnats but it looks like it has some wind burn and I think I turned the lights on too fast for a plant that was under a single 2' T5 for all its life. I should have at least pulled up the panel more. I wanted to flip this weekend but would rather flip with 3 healthy plants. I pulled the panel up and turned the fan so the air bounces off the tent wall.

My tea is ready and I will take the plants out to feed and get good pics tonight.

I have a lot in the works! 4 plants are going to be put in 1 gal pots this weekend, 2 plants will go into the new cloner I'm making and will veg for a bit, 1 plant will be put into a small container sprayed with sts and put to flower. I will then flower the two plants in the cloner and dust them with canna sperm.

Hey was gonna put up some pics but my aact went anaerobic again so I didnt pull my plants out. Second time, I think my airstone went to shit. Just bought it too so I'm making a vortex brewer for my AACT or EWC Tea. Just missing a part or two and I should be up and running. Also making my new cloner using two 2 gal buckets just have to drill the holes. Got the fabric pots! Big update tomorrow hopefully

I admire your commitment to doing this grow Organically. Your knowledge on the subject and willingness to share your process is what had drawn and kept me to the 420 community. Thanks and I look forward to watching your continued success.

Guage.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

I admire your commitment to doing this grow Organically. Your knowledge on the subject and willingness to share your process is what had drawn and kept me to the 420 community. Thanks and I look forward to watching your continued success.

Guage.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Hey welcome gauge to my journal and welcome to 420magazine! This is my first organic grow and I've done a good amount of research but there are some really great people here to help you through your grow. Glad you joined up!

I've been slowly going through your thread so far the dwc plants are looking great! I really can't wait to put my aero buckets into my dealzer box. I really like your setup.

Looking forward to the update BF! The fabric pots are insane, roots filled the pots so quickly, I also have roots growing out of the top of the coco on some of them, it's crazy. When I defoliate them I'm going to add some coco to the top of the pots. You're going to get great results with them, they definitely seem superior to normal pots, I'd never use those after seeing these results lol.

Looking forward to the update BF! The fabric pots are insane, roots filled the pots so quickly, I also have roots growing out of the top of the coco on some of them, it's crazy. When I defoliate them I'm going to add some coco to the top of the pots. You're going to get great results with them, they definitely seem superior to normal pots, I'd never use those after seeing these results lol.

Hey tk!! It's all coming, little by little. I just finished the vortex brewer. For something so simple to put together I've never had to go to the store so many times. It works! And it works very well. I kinda want to make my rez a vortex too. This is much better then just an air stone. I just have to make sure it's water tight and start my brew. I'm working on the clones buckets now and will make my gnat drench after. Hopefully no more runs to home depot.

Never going back to plastic! At least for anything that will be put to flower. These are the best.

Glad it's all coming along, excited to watch this happen as I don't know much about organics so it's going to be good to learn some things :). Haha, it's funny how sometimes the easiest things never work out easy lol, least you got it all sorted now though and it works well. No rest for the wicked pal, sounds like you're gonna be busy ;).

Back
Top Bottom