H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Hey pw thanks! I'm not used to growing like this with the amendments and stuff but I like it a lot. I'm sure the plants could look better but hopefully after a few grows I'll get this down. I just hope it will give a comparable yield. I'm ok if I loose a few ounces in final weight but not more then a few. The Dewey people sell ready to clone, cloners but I prefer to build my own. Lots of options out there for hydro cloners. Whatever you end up with, I recommend z7.

Making some more tea. 3 litres RO, 4 tbsp EWC, 3tsp BSM. Will strain in about two days.

IMAG23942.jpg

IMAG23952.jpg

Here are the hydro clones... I still haven't given them any nutes. They are getting just water and z7 a water conditioner, the heat mat is off and they are just making roots! The color is still so green, I can't believe the results I got from this! Very happy with these clones. I tried cloning this strain like 4 times with no success until now.

I went to get the final stuff for my upgraded cloner but the plexiglass cutter at Lowe's was lost. I prefer home depot anyways, so I'll go on Saturday or Sunday. Once I have it built I will transfer 4 to 1gal fabric pots, I have to pick up 3 more from the store. 1 will go into a small container to be a mum and the rest will go into the new cloner. I'll put the cloner in my little box to flower in. Excited to see how it performs even though light in my box is limited. Will go to the nursery on the weekend to pick up pots.

IMAG23963.jpg

IMAG23972.jpg

IMAG23981.jpg

IMAG24002.jpg

IMAG24011.jpg

IMAG24023.jpg

IMAG2403.jpg

Here are the plants. They are a little burned but that's fine. This is all giving me a better idea of what to expect for next grow. I will add amendments early and little by little but the growth is good. Once I see more growth from the Afghan I'll flip. Probably next week at the latest.
Which one has the burn I see no burn, pics are a little dark and blurry.

Ok ill check it all out, i really want a cheese mom after this run.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
i'm currently growing two dinafem cheese. They're two different phenos, as one has longer leaves. Hope it's good smoke ? You already advised me that my og kush is a low yielding, space eating entry. You ever grow critical +, that's my last one ?

With an opening like that I'm in lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey demon! Welcome in! Did you get any ham soaked in rum? Finally we can get drunk and eat at the Same time.

Which one has the burn I see no burn, pics are a little dark and blurry.

Hey sp! Sorry for the shity pics! I'll make sure to get some much better ones when I pull them for their aact drench.

Crirical + should be a big yield

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Critical + you say? What's the high like on that? I want something that yields well but effect Is more what I'm after. I can't narrow it down to one or two strains

Hey demon! Welcome in! Did you get any ham soaked in rum? Finally we can get drunk and eat at the Same time.

Hey sp! Sorry for the shity pics! I'll make sure to get some much better ones when I pull them for their aact drench.

Critical + you say? What's the high like on that? I want something that yields well but effect Is more what I'm after. I can't narrow it down to one or two strains
I loved it lmao

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well that's encouraging news, as It's currently the smallest plant of the 4. Go figure !!

If i remember right Critical + is big bud x skunk #1. Both big producers.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Should be an indica leaning strain

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom