Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

It was 2 Zkittlez. Still one more to go.

It's a turkey bag for burping without having to contend with a lot of jars. After I get them consistently between 55-60% I transfer the bud to 2 gallon lidded buckets with 62% Humipacks for curing.
I see you there :cheesygrinsmiley: Wont find too many of those from my country.
Them's family-sized turkey bags, for a family-sized harvest!
This :laugh: Family bags innit. Somehow reminded me of Koolkat's 100 plants in diet coke Hempies.

The last Zkittlez Auto (aka the Tripod) gets the axe when I get home. I just let her fade out pre harvest. Her buds have a nice purple hue to them.

Going on vacation tomorrow and when I get back I'll start some Blueberry Glues in this tent. The other auto that's in here now will go outside.

The Tripod part of the plant. There are better colas but this one looks like the old bunny ear ice cream bars from the truck that ran the neighborhood.

Dropped 4 Blueberry Glues yesterday. Today they cracked so I put them in some Solo cups filled with Pro-Mix. I'm leaving them on the entertainment stand on my back screen porch where it's nice and warm. @InTheShed will be happy. They are blue cups this time. Wife brought some back from her girls trip to Ashville.

Take a day off...you deserve it!

My work is insane. We're 45 people short. That about a shift and a half worth of people. I basically just only work over when they make me. There's others that are working 12 hour days for 15 days straight. F that. Maybe when I was younger, but not anymore.

Day 9

They finally got that transplant. Messed up and tore the root ball on the front right. We'll see if it slows it down. They are getting 17k of lux. Here they are being tended to by the infamous (kinda like El Guapo) Tent Chicken™.

Is that your standard FauxMix? Looks darker and less perlitey.

It's Pro-Mix Premium Organic Garden Mix. The last 3 grows has been either it or Pro Mix Premium Moisture Potting Mix. Not sure why they make those 2 products since the percentage of peat, coir, and perlite is exactly the same on both. The Garden Mix is $2 cheaper a bale, so if it's available, that's what I get. I've been too lazy to make Faux Mix and have been buying my way out of that chore.

Back
Top Bottom