Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Far be it for me to speak for Shed, but I think he’s talking about something that will raise the left side closer to the light.

But I’ve been wrong before!
And I’m high af
Oh GLGA - you kick my ass
I’m gonna miss you when I run out

Far be it for me to speak for Shed, but I think he’s talking about something that will raise the left side closer to the light.

You're probably right. Just a little slow on the uptake today.

Might be time to add some risers in there!

Day 44/34

Risers are under the front left but the others are in stretch mode keeping the gap in the canopy. Once they finish the stretch, maybe she can catch up. Had to raise the light more. Other 3 girls had grown to where the tops were near 70k lux. Back to 50k now.

I've seen you've been having a bit of a go of it. Have you quadlined an auto prior to these? I've never done it to an auto for fear of over stressing it. I've done it once with photos and wasn't really a fan.

Day 40/30

The right hand side is definitely getting their bloom on.

Never quad-lined autos before. But the dwc plant neither her sister in coco didn’t even flinch when quad-lined them. Don’t know what caused such a bad shortage/deficiency.

Your GG’s looking great! Lol theyre only like +-10days older tha mine and jeez the size difference :D

PS. Tried to tag you earlier on my journal post. If you’ve got time to check that, I’d be grateful! You know more than me about the nutrient compounds.

Hope everyone had a good St Patty's Day. Son and I went to our favorite micro brewery and drank amazing sours and played shuffleboard for 2 hours. Ran up a pretty good tab, but hey, the wife and daughter are having a good time in FL this week so this was our splurge.

What do you do when you're a nightshifter on your days off and you wake up at 3:30 AM and can't fall back asleep? You do tent maintenance. Cleaned up the flowering girls and fed them. Cleaned out the 3x3 and transplanted the one new Zkittlez auto that had popped up out of the Jiffy pellet. Put on the Soundcore Q30's and rocked it out. If you're in the market for noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones, I highly recommend them. My daughter has the Bose and used mine when she was home for Christmas break and thought they were better, and for 1/3 the price.

They look a bit wilted because they were pretty in dry. They'll be perkier in a few hours.

Was a bit lazy and the bank account is pretty flush, so I bought my way out of some work. Instead of making some more Faux-Mix®, I went to Walmart and bought some Pro-Mix Premium Moisture Control for the new autos. Straight out of the bag with no modifications.

Later today I'll make a batch of canna coconut oil for capsules and gummies. Wife took the last of it to FL for her mom.

Hey @farside05. It’s been a while, so I thought I’d drop by and say hello.

They look a bit wilted because they were pretty in dry. They'll be perkier in a few hours.
The tent looks nice and full!

bought some Pro-Mix Premium Moisture Control for the new autos. Straight out of the bag with no modifications.
Looks good. :thumb:

Stopping by to say that it looks like you have some sativa leaning plants in the works, your new baby looks happy in that immaculate tent, and it sounds like St Patrick's day was a blast!
The two on the right appear to be the same pheno and sativa leaning. The two on the left are the same and look like a different pheno. It's kinda funny. You can draw a line down the middle of the tent.

I'd draw an L and say the plant in the front left needs a riser or three. :cheesygrinsmiley:
She's on 3. Her main foliage is about even. Just need her colas to stretch.

Hey farside. Gorillas looking great! I always forget if they are photos or autos?
Phenotypes appear to be at least different. Which I suppose is good? :)

Hey farside. Gorillas looking great! I always forget if they are photos or autos?
Phenotypes appear to be at least different. Which I suppose is good? :)

Original Glue Autos by Nirvana. Last one I grew was a big yielder. Hoping for the same from these.

Watered the blooming girls. They got the 10's (2 gal each). @InTheShed may be happier that the 10 day younger girl has closed the height gap more.

The 1st baby is doing fine.

I've got one more seedling up. She'll likely get transplanted tomorrow AM.

The Tent Chicken® is holding court on his Red Solo Cup. Still no blue in sight. I did replace the red cup with a new one since the old one was cracked from having a pot set down on it several times.

Back
Top Bottom