Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

420mag new blue is Blu. …And nothing else will do. :laugh: Felipes bout to drop rhymes
New Blu
Leafy dew
Your plant won't grow?
Just spend some dough
Get a blue cup
They're what's up
Not about no N-P-K
Bro science all the way!

Maybe next year I can get the halftime gig at the Super Bowl. :rofl:

New Blu
Leafy dew
Your plant won't grow?
Just spend some dough
Get a blue cup
They're what's up
Not about no N-P-K
Bro science all the way!

Maybe next year I can get the halftime gig at the Super Bowl. :rofl:
Super!!!!!! :rofl:

Your plant won't grow?
Just spend some dough
Get a blue cup
They're what's up
Literally dying :laugh::rofl:
The entertaiments here just got on the next level.

I just snorted into my rum!
:rofl:

Did someone say Rum! There is another subject I enjoy. Around here I'm like Captain Jack Sparrow. "Why is the Rum always gone?". The staple is Admiral Nelson Spiced and Coke. Cheap swill but gets the job done. Then when I want a nip of real flavor, its El Dorado 15yr or Kirk and Sweeney 18yr, neat.

Gave the 3 older autos the 10's, the younger one 8's (ml per gal of each FN Nute® products). 2 gals feed each to soak the pots. That should even the colors on the bigger girls. The photos aren't quite done yet. I thought the front left might be able to be taken down but the son says a lot of cleats and no ambers yet. Maybe next week or two. Stopped by Family Dollar. No blue Solo cups there. Only reds. Guess I'm gonna have to go to Wally's. They say they have them online.

He must be the one into soccer.

One of few still open!

Don't know if the cleats instead of clear thing was auto correct or drunk posting.

Hadn't heard of the Family Dollar rat thing. We have those and Dollar General's on damn near every corner here in the south.

Got home this AM and did the first manicuring of the autos. Took off the 4 top fans to expose the lower growth more. Cleaned up the bottoms. Used a couple of my new 90 degree stem benders on upper nodes. Have to get a bit more stem stretch on others before I can put them on. I've had the exhaust fan that vent to the attic turned off since I started these. It helps keep the closet much warmer and also more humid. Couldn't get away with doing that with flowering girls or the odor would be an issue. By the time these get stinky, hopefully the temps outside will have picked up enough.

Fed the autos 2 gal each of the 10's (10ml each FN Nute® product per gal). Put on a bunch of the red clippy 90 degree benders. Must say, they are far quicker than using fuzzy sticks and binder clips, and they don't get in the way of watering. So far I like them. May have to buy another pack. 1 pack (35 of them) does about 3 plants. I'm sure in 12 hours that everything will have turned back towards the light and they won't look as ratty.

Had a tester of the Blue Dream. Had a smaller branch the fell over and it dried out because the stem was bent so bad. Frosty and blue/purple in color. Mellow smoke with a bit of a spicy/peppery finish. Nice! Gets you where you're going quick. Even the son that's a daily smoker said he hasn't had anything that's hit that hard in a while. He was a bit giggly when we watched Tropic Thunder. We had it with breakfast. Although I think I could have functioned on it since it was mainly heady, I spent the day swaddled up in blankets and took a great nap. 5 put of 5 stars.

Back
Top Bottom