Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Watered the photos yesterday. Probably will water the autos today. Bought some of the little red plastic 90 degree LST clips for these next ladies. In theory it should be easier than the binder clips and pipe cleaners I usually use.

They are really kicking it in to high gear! It’s got to be the tent chicken lol.

Mars Blackmon always swore it was Michael Jordan's shoes. I'm with you @N420, it's gotta be the Tent Chicken!

The autos could be a shade or two more green. I think they are probably hungrier than the 8's I just fed them. Haven't done a complete pot soaking since the transplant. Might be time to do that and up the feed to full bore (10ml each product).

The photo tent looks a bit mess. I'll check them Monday and see if anything is ready for harvest. Buds aren't big but they are solid and frosty.

Well... :goodluck: then!

Just so I get this straight...1) tear the tap root on seedlings when transplanting 2) change to blue solo cups for tent chicken altars. I'll keep that in mind for the next grow. Evidently this one is already unsalvageable. :rofl:

The autos could be a shade or two more green. I think they are probably hungrier than the 8's I just fed them.
Yup definitely. I can tell by my young GG’s that theyre gonna be hungry for N. My coco Glue also has pretty pale green first leaves, even tho Ive fed her ~90ppm of N since day 10.

Yup definitely. I can tell by my young GG’s that theyre gonna be hungry for N. My coco Glue also has pretty pale green first leaves, even tho Ive fed her ~90ppm of N since day 10.

I'm at 122 ppm N and think they want full bore at 152.

I'm at 122 ppm N and think they want full bore at 152.
Yuh I’d up to 152ppm. Whats the medium youre using? Is that some coco/perlite mix? Looks some soil mix tho :D

Yuh I’d up to 152ppm. Whats the medium youre using? Is that some coco/perlite mix? Looks some soil mix tho :D

It's Faux-Mix®. My copy of Pro-Mix HP consisting of peat, perlite, and dolomite lime.

Ya, I’d go for the blue cup too
:laughtwo:

Blue or Blu? Hell I'm getting tagged for mandatory overtime at work and now y'all got me having to stop at the store to see if I can find new Solo cups too.

Well, the store had no blue Solo cups. Best they had was a blue tinted, see thru, off brand. No dice. Don't want to buy transparent cups. Do they have to be blue plastic, or can I paint a red one blue? I do have some blue paint that adheres to plastic in the garage cupboard.

Back
Top Bottom