Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Hey farside.

Girls looking stellar! Looks like they just jumped into the mad stretch mode - less than week ago they were pretty moderate sized!

PS. I had those exactly same LST clips, and IMO theyre the worst ones.. You obv know watcha doin, but just wanted to say that your stems going to outgrow the clips in less than two days. So be careful when you have to readjust them! I managed to fuck up couple branches last round :laughtwo:

If you didn't believe me:
I have read that they need to be checked often, because as the plant grows they can become a choke point around the thickening branch.
You should believe Verbalist:
PS. I had those exactly same LST clips, and IMO theyre the worst ones.. You obv know watcha doin, but just wanted to say that your stems going to outgrow the clips in less than two days. So be careful when you have to readjust them! I managed to fuck up couple branches last round
Which is how I first heard of the issues here!

If you didn't believe me:

You should believe Verbalist:

Which is how I first heard of the issues here!
Oi Shed brother don’t remind me about that disaster :rofl::rofl:

Fukken dumb plastic fugs. They need to be adjustable clips!!

But yes @InTheShed got you covered.
as the plant grows they can become a choke point around the thickening branch
This will most likely happen if you don’t re adjust them often enough. Then on the other hand - if you adjust the clips daily, at least I didn’t find them effective enough as it takes several days the stems and branches to stay in the desired shape.

Day 34 (3 bigger ones), Day 24 (1 smaller one)

Took the "red bendy things" off the bigger girls after their stems took new shape. You can see that the humidity is up there since I'm not running the exhaust fan. The hygrometer was up high on a shelf in the closet. I've moved it into the tent to get a more accurate reading, but it's elevated I'll have to turn the exhaust fan on when they get to blooming so I don't get rot, but for now, they sure don't seem to mind. The youngest plant got abused from the get go. I ramped up the nutes and lights quicker than normal her with. She took it all like a champ. Not much internodal spacing which I attribute to the increased light

Nice looking harvest! And that tent is already jam packed. :eek:

Thanks. Part of the reason I'm looking at autos for this next crop. I do seem to have a good record with them and I like the quick turn around time.

Went to the Theory of a Deadman concert tonight. Stood enough that my sciatica really flared up. Been trying to sleep for hours. Finally decided to get up and venture to the weed lab. Loaded up the vaporizer (Arizer Extreme Q) with some stuff that was in a misplaced grinder that was lost for 2 months. No idea what was in it. Taste was not quite, but somewhat close to, some minty mouthwash. Kat Williams would be proud

Kat Williams

PS - I am that friend

Back
Top Bottom