Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

Wish I could show you Lilbit, she has had all spectrum of a mix of yellow and purple and orange leaves....the sugar leaves are lavender underneath, they are beautiful, she just won't give up the amber....damn her. Most of her fan leaves are gone.

Any number of deficiencies can show up in the fan's, as she randomly eats the mobile nutrients she had stored there.

Groove on Rocker!

Pippa's just plain old GREEN now.:thumb:
Ambering up though. I love my new scope. I spent a good hour in TRICHLAND last night.:thumb:

Means ya got her in. Cool. There is alot of shit that can kill your harvest fast' mites, hell I once had tent caterpillers kill a crop in 2 days. Glad you got her in.

It's been good. There's heaps of weeds out the back and they're not full of nutes and additives so I think the bugs prefer to eat the weeds. Silica and stuff turns 'em off a bit. They've always got lots of ladybugs and when I catch them and put them on Pippa they have a bit of a wander around then fly back to the weeds which is always a good sign there's no food for them on Pippa.:thumb:

hows this for laverder under leafs a couple leafs on this plant turned black and were still living
weed_066_1142x857.jpg

Very pretty.:goodjob: What strain you got there gooey??? Oh and:welcome: to the Groovertorium.:thumb::peace:

Thanks mate. There are no signs of mites. I fixed the problem. I cut all the yellow leves off:biglaugh: She's almost done. I'm gonna give her a nice long cold dark period then.
IT'S OFF WITH 'ER HEAD! Mwah ha ha ha ha.:thumb::peace:

That's right, If ya can't figure it out just shoot it, cut it or smoke it. One way or another we'll get the job done!:cool:

Pippa's just plain old GREEN now.:thumb:
Ambering up though. I love my new scope. I spent a good hour in TRICHLAND last night.:thumb:

Glad you finally got that scope.:ganjamon: TRICHLAND is incredible to wander through. Damned sexy too. I'm having trich withdrawal, I loved looking at that world daily. It will be a while before I can enjoy that sight again.
Just look at the colors. Amazing:popcorn::popcorn:

Glad you finally got that scope.:ganjamon: TRICHLAND is incredible to wander through. Damned sexy too. I'm having trich withdrawal, I loved looking at that world daily. It will be a while before I can enjoy that sight again.
Just look at the colors. Amazing:popcorn::popcorn:

I'm sure you could crack a jar and take a sample to view.:thumb::yummy::bongrip:

its afgooey (afgani#1 x mauii haze) its not supossed to go that color but if you continuisly cold strees it it will turn purple and the stems to

Cool mate. I like your macrame too.:goodjob::peace:

HEY GROOVERS
Here are the last pics of Pippa before I harvest.
my_stuff_0124.jpg

my_stuff_0152.jpg

And a couple o' close ups.
my_stuff_0132.jpg

my_stuff_0162.jpg

I thought i'd post a pic of my goodies.
my_stuff_0112.jpg

:thumb::peace:

Love it when a harvest comes in. But then there's the empty ugly 'empty' did I say empty? Hopefully not for long tho. Cool hope the smoke is worth the grow. I enjoy the grow as much as I like the harvest, why lie aw the herbs help. ++++

Love it when a harvest comes in. But then there's the empty ugly 'empty' did I say empty? Hopefully not for long tho. Cool hope the smoke is worth the grow. I enjoy the grow as much as I like the harvest, why lie aw the herbs help. ++++

shes preaty nice nutes what you got going to replace it

It's all good still got the thai haze x skunk flowering in the cabinet.:thumb::peace:

HEY GROOVERS
It's Time For A Indoor Update
:cheer: As you know I'm down to two Thai Haze x Skunk Females and one is a little runt. It has turned out to be a good thing. It seems to have filled the cabinet by itself. Heres a few pics. Oh I think it's day 84 since start of germ.
my_stuff_0171.jpg

my_stuff_0182.jpg

my_stuff_021.jpg
:thumb::peace:

WHERE ARE YOU MARCHING ON MAY 1ST???
Let's Make 2010 THE YEAR THE WORLD SPEAKS LOUDEST
Find your nearest Cannabis Rally
and start organising things now.
NO MORE APATHY! NO MORE I DON"T WANNA BE SEEN IN PUBLIC AS
AN MJ USER. SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD

LETS ALL PUSH HARD FOR CHANGE.:peace:
PLEASE POST THIS IN YOUR OWN THREAD:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom