Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

I think he was referring to the plant named pussy, he agrees that it is good looking.

No! You had the plant named pussy. My plant is named masturbation remember.:rofl::biglaugh::rofl::peace:

HEY GROOVERS.
It's been a big day. I just got back from my trek to get the scope. I took the train and it only took 4hrs there and back.
Here's a pic
my_stuff_0093.jpg

Man I'm sooo stoked.:yahoo: It's a bit smaller than I thought but it works fkn unreal.:yahoo: I snipped a bit of leaf from two of Pippa's different buds. Man it's a different world in there. Looks like about 20-30% amber:yahoo:
I think friday is the day. Leaves are starting to yellow quite a bit here and there. :thumb::thumb::peace:

Unreal Groove, looks almost exactly like the ones we get here at the 'Radio Shack'.

They do the job, but ya gotta keep some extra batteries around. On mine the light is only good when the battery is kind of new.

No! You had the plant named pussy. My plant is named masturbation remember.:rofl::biglaugh::rofl::peace:

Yes ok, so i can put away my guns.
Yes, all of you great name for your babies. :rofl:
G'day mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:yahoo:

:peace: from the raining italian island -.-

Unreal Groove, looks almost exactly like the ones we get here at the 'Radio Shack'.

They do the job, but ya gotta keep some extra batteries around. On mine the light is only good when the battery is kind of new.

No probs Bob.:thumb: I had to get some new watch batteries for my TDS meter. I got 60 mixed button batteries for 4 bucks. Gotta be happy with that mate.:peace:

Yes ok, so i can put away my guns.
Yes, all of you great name for your babies. :rofl:
G'day mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:yahoo:

:peace: from the raining italian island -.-

You crack me up man.:rofl::biglaugh::rofl::peace:

Superweed you're a funny guy :blushsmile: I meant that in a good way. How are ya today? Cosi Cosi?

Hey Groover. You know I had that little camera and I returned it. It was annoying as hell to use, cause I didn't know you had to clip the bud first. I was soo annoyed trying to judge the trichs on a live plant. Grrrrrrr. Harvest is only a couple more days away, congrats kiddo :blushsmile:

Mi chiamo taciturno :blushsmile:

TBBT = The Big Bang Theory
Wonderful american serie about NERD ---->> really funny :rofl:

BORIS3 The only italian serie really good.

Both first view yesterday. Today i can found subtitle for TBBT and BORIS online, cause yesterday was on satellita, but my mother had to watch the italian Big Brother 10 last episode -.- so i've lost the live episode -.-
:peace:

I like your mother's taste. I watch BB from England, USA, Canada, and used to watch the Australian one, it was the best. :thumb:

I like your mother's taste. I watch BB from England, USA, Canada, and used to watch the Australian one, it was the best. :thumb:

You just liked the Aussie BB so you could perv on all the young hotties in the hot tub. You DIRTY ole man:rofl::biglaugh::rofl::thumb::peace:

Yeah DroJ! I got it sorted 1st go with the scope. Me OldMedMate ran me through the process earlier.:thanks: I checked her today and 1 bud was riper than the rest and had a fair few dead leaves so OFF IT CAME. She's a "fruity ass" that's for sure.:thumb::peace:

HELP GROOVERS!!!!

Is this nitrogen deficiency???? Can this happen late in flowering????The pH is perfect at 6.0 Whats happening???:thumb::peace:
my_stuff_0103.jpg

Back
Top Bottom