Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

HELP GROOVERS!!!!

Is this nitrogen deficiency???? Can this happen late in flowering????The pH is perfect at 6.0 Whats happening???:thumb::peace:
my_stuff_0103.jpg

If you flushed her or stopped feeding her, she is probably just eating herself. Not an issue, it mellows your taste, Lilbit is soooo mellow already, no harshness, I let her eat herself, she is all yellow (fans) and purple and orange a little bit....oh that reminds me to go pull dead leaves before they tangled on nice bud.

:peace:

I am soooooooooooo baked and only on page 9! Definately subscribed, and i will catch up ....soon!

ok finished...it's quite natural at the end of flowering for the plant's fan leafs to turn yellow. The plant is using all that energy to form it's last buds...basically it's last gasp!

Don't lok rite is the humity ok? If its up alittle up might be mold? If it's up atad make sure to look at bugs. Molds cant hit before ya know it and by the time you see it, it got half your stuff. Just a thought, I'm sorry if my coment is in left field, I just glanced back afew pages and put my 2 cent in. Hope the bud is sweet.

Groover I could not find anything that looked exactly like that. Doesn't look like it's eating it's self either. My leaves never looked like that when they were finishing.
The only thing I found that was anything like that was a Boron def. Might try adding a bit of one of these and see if it helps. Borax, Boric Acid, Colemanite, Sodium pentaborate, Sodium tetraborate.
Personally I would flush them good and see if that helps.:reading420magazine:

First signs of madness ---> Dream about plants, tonight and yesterday night. :yahoo::yahoo:
SW coming insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Don't lok rite is the humity ok? If its up alittle up might be mold? If it's up atad make sure to look at bugs. Molds cant hit before ya know it and by the time you see it, it got half your stuff. Just a thought, I'm sorry if my coment is in left field, I just glanced back afew pages and put my 2 cent in. Hope the bud is sweet.

:thanks:It's been raining a bit and quite humid. Rest of her looks fine. It was just the 1 bud.
Groover I could not find anything that looked exactly like that. Doesn't look like it's eating it's self either. My leaves never looked like that when they were finishing.
The only thing I found that was anything like that was a Boron def. Might try adding a bit of one of these and see if it helps. Borax, Boric Acid, Colemanite, Sodium pentaborate, Sodium tetraborate.
Personally I would flush them good and see if that helps.:reading420magazine:

Flushed a few days ago mate. No difference. Gave her some veg nutes. Fuck it! Let's see what happens. She's so close now that if she dies it dont matter.:thanks::reading420magazine::bong::bong::peace:

First signs of madness ---> Dream about plants, tonight and yesterday night. :yahoo::yahoo:
SW coming insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Welcome to the family.:loopy::loopy::loopy::peace:

Groover my man, I'm no expert on 'inflictions of the weed', but if you squint real hard with both eyes, the leaf will become darker. ...LOL :cool: Just some great knowledge from the Woodsman's brain!:scratchinghead:

Groover my man, I'm no expert on 'inflictions of the weed', but if you squint real hard with both eyes, the leaf will become darker. ...LOL :cool: Just some great knowledge from the Woodsman's brain!:scratchinghead:

Don't have to squit bro. Just tried a little scatty bud off Pippa and my eyes are nice and squinty bro.:thumb::peace:

CONGRATULATIONS
FryingPanFlyer, DroJo and OBXgardenerMOTM FEB 2010
:cheer::cheer::cheer::thumb:

:goodjob:hey im still catching up but the pic with the prob at the top of this page on the leaf looks alot like spider mite crap so take a pic of the bottem of a leaf still on the plant wit the prob and look for little wite eggs if you dont find any its probly just the buds plumping hope that helps and i hope its nothing. good luck oh ya subd for sure

:goodjob:hey im still catching up but the pic with the prob at the top of this page on the leaf looks alot like spider mite crap so take a pic of the bottem of a leaf still on the plant wit the prob and look for little wite eggs if you dont find any its probly just the buds plumping hope that helps and i hope its nothing. good luck oh ya subd for sure

Thanks mate. There are no signs of mites. I fixed the problem. I cut all the yellow leves off:biglaugh: She's almost done. I'm gonna give her a nice long cold dark period then.
IT'S OFF WITH 'ER HEAD! Mwah ha ha ha ha.:thumb::peace:

Thanks mate. There are no signs of mites. I fixed the problem. I cut all the yellow leves off:biglaugh: She's almost done. I'm gonna give her a nice long cold dark period then.
IT'S OFF WITH 'ER HEAD! Mwah ha ha ha ha.:thumb::peace:

Wish I could show you Lilbit, she has had all spectrum of a mix of yellow and purple and orange leaves....the sugar leaves are lavender underneath, they are beautiful, she just won't give up the amber....damn her. Most of her fan leaves are gone.

Any number of deficiencies can show up in the fan's, as she randomly eats the mobile nutrients she had stored there.

Groove on Rocker!

Means ya got her in. Cool. There is alot of shit that can kill your harvest fast' mites, hell I once had tent caterpillers kill a crop in 2 days. Glad you got her in.

Back
Top Bottom