Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

Yes. and about my choices?

I like pipe 6.Lizard skin. Twisted tail.

I really like this pipe: 142-evil-bubbler

It's a lot of $$$$ for a pipe.:peace:

What do you means with MALVAGIO??
In italian it menas like evil

Yes I know. Dont you think it looks Evil, mean,tough, bad ass.

You probably know a better word to describe it. Maybe minaccioso:thumb:

Yes I know. Dont you think it looks Evil, mean,tough, bad ass.
You probably know a better word to describe it. Maybe minaccioso:thumb:

Anyway, it's really a beautiful bubbler. Too expensive but beautiful.
Need stop working to watch tbbt and boris3 tonight ^-^

Anyway, it's really a beautiful bubbler. Too expensive but beautiful.
Need stop working to watch tbbt and boris3 tonight ^-^

tbbt, boris3 ????

tbbt, boris3 ????

TBBT = The Big Bang Theory
Wonderful american serie about NERD ---->> really funny :rofl:

BORIS3 The only italian serie really good.

Both first view yesterday. Today i can found subtitle for TBBT and BORIS online, cause yesterday was on satellita, but my mother had to watch the italian Big Brother 10 last episode -.- so i've lost the live episode -.-
:peace:

Heyo groover, been readin your journal for a couple weeks, wonderful stuff youve got here! You gents are a funny bunch, and as for your little italian queen; i agree with superweed....had to mop up the keyboard real quick there...she got some heavy parts on her I love that in a woman! keep it comin brutha

Just understood my nick in your message :rofl:, that was a good or a bad talk ? -.-

Thats close to what i think. I wish I could find weed strong enough to do that.:rollit:
I have smoked nearly every day for almost 20 years.:thumb::peacetwo:

LOL. Your like me, 17 years ago! I'm still kicking! We'd be good buddies for sure, Groover! I may have missed a few days here and there for whatever reason. but I could count them on my hand. LOL if I was able to remember!:hmmmm:

Heyo groover, been readin your journal for a couple weeks, wonderful stuff youve got here! You gents are a funny bunch, and as for your little italian queen; i agree with superweed....had to mop up the keyboard real quick there...she got some heavy parts on her I love that in a woman! keep it comin brutha
Thanks mate. Nice of you to drop in.
Just understood my nick in your message :rofl:, that was a good or a bad talk ? -.-
????I'm just not sure what you mean sometimes bro.
Maybe because I haven't smoked today:rofl:

LOL. Your like me, 17 years ago! I'm still kicking! We'd be good buddies for sure, Groover! I may have missed a few days here and there for whatever reason. but I could count them on my hand. LOL if I was able to remember!:hmmmm:

Same here mate.:thumb: If your anything like me those MISSED days weren't voluntary either.:rofl::thumb::peace:

I just was speed reading root rot you think? alittle peroxide maybe? They sell stuff at the hydro store for it, and its like 30% peroxide, but walgreens has 3% for dirt cheap. My roots got a yellowish look to them and i rinse ever change. I'm using GH flora fert's. I recently bout afew 6 inch fans has the clips tp mount anywhere. I thinking is 20$ everyday. You can check at walmarts online then u shop from every store they have. And they have ALOT of good shit cheap. I just got 2 pairs of jeans delievered to my door under 20$.

I just was speed reading root rot you think? alittle peroxide maybe? They sell stuff at the hydro store for it, and its like 30% peroxide, but walgreens has 3% for dirt cheap. My roots got a yellowish look to them and i rinse ever change. I'm using GH flora fert's. I recently bout afew 6 inch fans has the clips tp mount anywhere. I thinking is 20$ everyday. You can check at walmarts online then u shop from every store they have. And they have ALOT of good shit cheap. I just got 2 pairs of jeans delievered to my door under 20$.

:thanks: for the info but no Walmart here in Oz. My cab temps are ok, It just gets a bit warm in the tank sometimes. Weather seems to have cooled a bit in the last day or two. I can't use peroxide because I think it will kill my beneficial bacteria. I think I've knocked it on the head with the double dose of bio bugs. :thumb::peace:

true bout them bugs and proxide. I'm new more or less to hydro all I even did before was afew bubblers. I plan on when I get the whole room to myself go with some dutch leach pads systems 3-4 plants per slab. Well till will tell gl with your grow dude

Back
Top Bottom