Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

HEY GROOVERS ITS THAT TIME AGAIN.
As you all know I'm down to two plants in the cab. One is a little runt that was shadowed when the others were in there. I cut heaps of it back then and now it's just 3 pissy little stems. The other plant well see for yourself.
my_stuff_0013.jpg

It should fill the cab anyway.:thumb: Here's a close-up.
my_stuff_0025.jpg

I moved the plant around a bit and there's bits of wire going every which way to hold it where I want it.Here's a pic
my_stuff_0035.jpg

The stems aren't too strong because I only had a little fan in there. There was no room for my oscillating fan. I was walking through the local mall the other day and out the front of a dept. store on the SPECIALS table was a box fan and instead of oscillating it has a grill that turns on a motor. It was reduced from $40 to $15 and it was the last one. A lady was just about to pick it up and I leaned across in front of her and grabbed it with a friendly "I'll take that thankyou". Ya gotta do what you gotta do. I would have gone the shoulder barge if I had to.:rofl: Here's a pic of it
my_stuff_0043.jpg

:peace:

Here are some pics of Pippa my outdoorie taken just now.:thumb:
my_stuff_0062.jpg

And some close ups. Sorry about the quality but they're the best I can do.
my_stuff_0071.jpg

my_stuff_0053.jpg

my_stuff_0083.jpg

I know what I think but How close do YOU guys think she is?I hope my scope arrives at the store this week so I can go and get it.:thumb::peace:

:yahoo: Pippa is italian masturbation :yahoo:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: HA HA HA HA HA. You would be a great person to get stoned with. It would be very funny. Grappa and Ganja.:thumb::peace:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: HA HA HA HA HA. You would be a great person to get stoned with. It would be very funny. Grappa and Ganja.:thumb::peace:

it will happen!! Come here, when you want, and will happen.
i have to come in Australia, one time.

Si, anche il Rum è buono :thumb:

Is it possible i am one of the youngest person on forum?

Overproof per favore.:thumb: OP e il piu forte rum.:thumb::thumb:
How old are you brother?????:peace:

Overproof per favore.:thumb: OP e il piu forte rum.:thumb::thumb:
How old are you brother?????:peace:

i'm 23
I love CARONI rum, and another i don't remember the name. But really fantastic, you can stay all the night smelling it without drink a drop. Incredible.

OP è il migliore --> :thumb: (the best)
OP è il più forte --> :thumb: (strongest)

i'm 23
I love CARONI rum, and another i don't remember the name. But really fantastic, you can stay all the night smelling it without drink a drop. Incredible.

OP è il migliore --> :thumb: (the best)
OP è il più forte --> :thumb: (strongest)

I doubt you are the youngest. I've never tried Caroni. We drink Bundaberg Rum here in Australia. That is the local rum. I also like Mount Gay(bad name) and Captain Morgans too. A really good one made here is Inner Circle. The black label is 75.9% alcohol.:thumb::peace:

Lol, it's really funny stay with all you on the web, i wouldd like to meet all of you sometime, i think that will be possible. Do you agree?

I do agree 100 %.:bravo:

Grow's looking good Groover! +Reps for you. It's your turn! :cheer:

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom