Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

OK so I wanna get one o these
004288.JPG

but they don't sell them at the place that does Radio Shack brand here in Oz.
You can't get the 420Scope here either.
There is one company in the whole of Australia that sells them.
They are made by Carson Optical. Micro-Max 200 LED
I've tracked them down and am taking the 5 hour round trip(i love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains:rofl:) on Saturday. Should be in time to check on Pippa's trich's.:grinjoint::peace:

OK so I wanna get one o these
004288.JPG

but they don't sell them at the place that does Radio Shack brand here in Oz.
You can't get the 420Scope here either.
There is one company in the whole of Australia that sells them.
They are made by Carson Optical. Micro-Max 200 LED
I've tracked them down and am taking the 5 hour round trip(i love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains:rofl:) on Saturday. Should be in time to check on Pippa's trich's.:grinjoint::peace:

I am happy to see you back full time :yahoo:, I bet you was trippin, I know I would of been bro. I enjoy my time on these forum's, I read and laugh and enjoy beautiful ladies that even my wife doesn't mind me watching :grinjoint:.

I have a 30x loupe with light I thought would be powerful enough, but it isn't, I am too old to hold it steady enough...but I think my buddy is gonna hook me up with one of those exact models. Hope it works good for you!

:peace: brother.

Hi groover:grinjoint:

Mate that IS the radio shack model exactly. :cheer:

A tip.....take a small bit of a leaf from a bud. Put it on a flat surface and zero it in. Takes a bit of time the first time. Don't wear glasses when you use it. Once zeroed in, the next leaf you look at will almost zeroed in from the last time. Its an amazing the world you will see in there. One of my favorite parts of growing.:clap::allgood::clap:

Thank's for the kind words guys.:thanks: They haven't got any bloody scopes in stock for a week but I think Pippa will need a few weeks more anyhow. Nature dealt me a cruel hand today. Two of my nicest looking Thai Haze x Skunk were male and met their maker today. It strikes me as a bit wierd that they were first to show sex and now I'm worried they could all be male. I doubt it though. I've never ever in 19 yrs of growing on and off had a 100% male crop but it could happen I suppose. I fkn hope not.:grinjoint:
Butcher. A 5hr drive is nothin to us Aussies mate. You don't start getting real tired till you've done about 16hrs straight. I've driven from Sydney to Darwin thats about 5000 miles. Driving is the best way to see a country IMO. So much more adventure to be had than on a boring old flight. Sorry for the waffling I forget it's a ganja growing thread sometimes. 8 weeks till Nimbin Mardi Grass and Law Reform Rally.:woohoo: I can't wait. That's about a 10 hr drive. Hope the old ute(aussie for pick-up) makes it. Here's a link if you wanna see what the only festival of it's type here in Australia is all about.
Nimbin MardiGrass 2010 - HEMP Party
I plan on writing a journal/article about the weekends events including their cannabis cup if I manage to wrangle my way in. It's a closed event at a secret location and I think only special guests and raffle winners are allowed to attend. We'll see what happens.:grinjoint::peace:

Thank's for the kind words guys.:thanks: They haven't got any bloody scopes in stock for a week but I think Pippa will need a few weeks more anyhow. Nature dealt me a cruel hand today. Two of my nicest looking Thai Haze x Skunk were male and met their maker today. It strikes me as a bit wierd that they were first to show sex and now I'm worried they could all be male. I doubt it though. I've never ever in 19 yrs of growing on and off had a 100% male crop but it could happen I suppose. I fkn hope not.:grinjoint:
Butcher. A 5hr drive is nothin to us Aussies mate. You don't start getting real tired till you've done about 16hrs straight. I've driven from Sydney to Darwin thats about 5000 miles. Driving is the best way to see a country IMO. So much more adventure to be had than on a boring old flight. Sorry for the waffling I forget it's a ganja growing thread sometimes. 8 weeks till Nimbin Mardi Grass and Law Reform Rally.:woohoo: I can't wait. That's about a 10 hr drive. Hope the old ute(aussie for pick-up) makes it. Here's a link if you wanna see what the only festival of it's type here in Australia is all about.
Nimbin MardiGrass 2010 - HEMP Party
I plan on writing a journal/article about the weekends events including their cannabis cup if I manage to wrangle my way in. It's a closed event at a secret location and I think only special guests and raffle winners are allowed to attend. We'll see what happens.:grinjoint::peace:

Males almost always show sex first so it's likely the rest are girls. I've got that one Kali in the flowering room now to get me some pollen and some new seeds.

I've let my plants go so long tho that there isn't any new flowers being formed so I may have to wait until I regenerate my biggest Kush plants to dust a few buds. I'll cross it with the other little Kali tho to get some fresh seeds.

That festival sounds great! I hope you wiggle your way in there. :bong:

+Reps 'cause it's your turn again!

:peace:

I don't mean to argue but in my experience females usually show first. Maybe they're all spun out because they're growing upside down. In relation to you guys anyway.:rofl: Guess who's been smokin hash again:rofl:

Hey, Groover, i was just reading up on MardiGrass and Nimbin - set in a sub-tropical paradise! Sounds wonderful - do you get tourists for the event?
I've been to Nimbin but never at Mardi Grass time. I got a mate that works closely with the hemp embassy. I think they get about 15000 people visiting. I lived with some Japanese hippy backpackers yrs ago. They came from Japan specifically for the event and ended up staying in Australia for a year:rofl: Why do you ask. Are you planning on a visit???? :grinjoint::peace:

No money for travel, but storing up the site as a great place should we all have a 420 picnic!
For sure but it's a barbie here mate not a picnic:rofl: You'd fit right in with a Boston accent. It sounds half Aussie already. Good to know you say car and bar in proper Queens English:bravo:.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HEY GROOVERS TIME FOR AN UPDATE:thumb:
I pulled another male outta the cab leaving two plants and one is a pissy little runt of a thing. Prolly a blessing one should fill the cab out nicely, lanky big sativa that she is. No pics yet. Pippa my outdoor princess is getting nice and fat. Her calyxes are getting nice and swollen and there are no nanners or seeds touch wood. Here's a pic showing the whole of her.
my_stuff_0082.jpg

Here's a shot of one o the cola's.
my_stuff3.jpg

Here's one with my hand as a size comparison.
my_stuff_0123.jpg

And finally a couple of close ups.
my_stuff_0102.jpg

my_stuff_0111.jpg

She's gettin close. I hope my scope comes in soon so I can make the trek to go get it.:thumb::peace:

Looking real nice there, wish i could keep plants like that in my yard
One day mate. Your only a young fella:thumb:

Really beautiful plant. Gratz.:thumb:
:peace:
This is la mia bella donna:thumb:

Looking great Groover!
Thanks mate, can't wait for a taste. mmmmmmmm
They are beauties groover Damn big too.:ganjamon::ganjamon:
Thanks mate. She should keep me in good meds for a while.:thumb::peace:

I think I've got the start of root rot in my tub. I've double dosed with bio-bugs. Fingers crossed. I think it's from all the dead roots I couldn't get out when I pulled the males. The tub got pretty warm today. I forgot to switch the aircon on. Faaaaaaaaark. I think a bigger airpump wouldn't hurt either.
Just tracked down a 50L/min pump for under $50. Here's a pic
AirPump_SunSun.jpg

I'll take some pics when the lights come on in the morning.:thumb::peace:

There's something rotten in WoodenBong??? OH! NO!:smokin:

Hope you get it under control mate:goodluck:

That pumps looks good to me.....as far as pumps go.....now if that was a computer part I could tell right away.:slide:

There's something rotten in WoodenBong??? OH! NO!:smokin:

Hope you get it under control mate:goodluck:

That pumps looks good to me.....as far as pumps go.....now if that was a computer part I could tell right away.:slide:

And if it came off a car I could tell too. It's cheap and pumps 13gal a minute so that'll do me:thumb: I tried to get as much dead root matter out as I could. If I can save some money on smoke! I spend about $150 a week! I can get an aquarium water chiller for next summer, they cost about $350.
It's not a cheap hobby but once I get things dialled in 100% it should become a bit more cost effective.:peace:

And if it came off a car I could tell too. It's cheap and pumps 13gal a minute so that'll do me:thumb: I tried to get as much dead root matter out as I could. If I can save some money on smoke! I spend about $150 a week! I can get an aquarium water chiller for next summer, they cost about $350.
It's not a cheap hobby but once I get things dialled in 100% it should become a bit more cost effective.:peace:

Man, groover you would/will be saving a bundle. You might even have some spending cash after you harvest. Great.:bravo:

I thought I would do just a cheap 1st grow and I got a "Wake Up Call" very quickly. Soon as I started my journal, people were telling me, I needed this or that. Cash register started ringing and hasn't stopped yet. :ganjamon:

There is a great payback though, I just tried a bit of Rose and Mary, the first girls I harvested. They have been jars all this time and WOW They cured into some good smoke.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom