Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

Groover that hurts:smokin:

The truth is a couple years ago I talked to the doctor about that very thing, so she gave me a prescription for some. In fact she gave me 5 different pills to try. Told me to get take a half a pill in case I had a bad reaction. Remember I take 20 other pills a day.
So I took half of one and waited.........then my hands started itching and I looked at em and they were bright red. So I scratched like hell and that was all that happened. Same thing on all 5. So my brilliant self decided I should take more to see if that worked. Real smart. After two awful hours and much scratching I gave up. So I just dream now. Sh*t. Might as well be neutered.
:ganjamon:

Groover that hurts:smokin:

The truth is a couple years ago I talked to the doctor about that very thing, so she gave me a prescription for some. In fact she gave me 5 different pills to try. Told me to get take a half a pill in case I had a bad reaction. Remember I take 20 other pills a day.
So I took half of one and waited.........then my hands started itching and I looked at em and they were bright red. So I scratched like hell and that was all that happened. Same thing on all 5. So my brilliant self decided I should take more to see if that worked. Real smart. After two awful hours and much scratching I gave up. So I just dream now. Sh*t. Might as well be neutered.
:ganjamon:

Don't chop em off just yet me old china. An old hippie mate o mine reckons that if you can manage to get a mozzie to bite the correct appendage it's better than any pill. 20 pills a day! You must fkn rattle mate.
Might explain why I get itchy palms when I see hot chicks.:rofl::peace::peace:

Dude wasn't girls in highschool when I was there like there is today, otherwise I'd have graduated even if it took 15 yrs. Don't matter where you get your apitite long as you eat at home rite?

Dude wasn't girls in highschool when I was there like there is today, otherwise I'd have graduated even if it took 15 yrs. Don't matter where you get your apitite long as you eat at home rite?

I couldn't agree more mate.:rofl: 16,yr olds didn't look like that when I was 16. I think it's the hormones in chicken that does it. MMMmmmmmm Firm.:peace:

Don't chop em off just yet me old china. An old hippie mate o mine reckons that if you can manage to get a mozzie to bite the correct appendage it's better than any pill. 20 pills a day! You must fkn rattle mate.
Might explain why I get itchy palms when I see hot chicks.:rofl::peace::peace:

groover Man your great I have been rotflmao. That was hilarious:ganjamon:
I think its the pheromones they put out, some more than others. Get close to em and your lost in lust. Kinda like our beloved plants. Doomed. :rofl:

groover Man your great I have been rotflmao. That was hilarious:ganjamon:
I think its the pheromones they put out, some more than others. Get close to em and your lost in lust. Kinda like our beloved plants. Doomed. :rofl:

Glad you got a laugh out of it mate. I been at the pub with a good mate for a couple. I don't often go but it was good fun. There was a guy playin guitar (not too flash) with a girl on the violin & flute. She was really good.:grinjoint:
Back home now. Plants are goin sweet. I fed Pippa some stuff from the Cyco Platinum nute range that I use called Swell and swelling it is. Trich's are comin on and buds thickening up. Still she's shitty bush bagseed but I think I'm gettin the best out of her. Startin to stink up a bit too.3 or4 weeks I reckon:yahoo::peace:
The thai haze x skunk is pumping away. Update tomorrow or next day.
Monday or Tuesday I think I should turn em to 12/12 or the lanky pheno is gonna hit the roof after the big 12/12 stretch. I could always hit em with the Paclobutarol. Stops em dead in their tracks height wise but makes em a bit too bushy IMO providing too many hiding places for critters. Still not sure how I feel about the Paclobutarol. I think it would be really good for single colas grown from cuttings. :peace::peace::peace:

Glad you got a laugh out of it mate. I been at the pub with a good mate for a couple. I don't often go but it was good fun. There was a guy playin guitar (not too flash) with a girl on the violin & flute. She was really good.:grinjoint:
Back home now. Plants are goin sweet. I fed Pippa some stuff from the Cyco Platinum nute range that I use called Swell and swelling it is. Trich's are comin on and buds thickening up. Still she's shitty bush bagseed but I think I'm gettin the best out of her. Startin to stink up a bit too.3 or4 weeks I reckon:yahoo::peace:
The thai haze x skunk is pumping away. Update tomorrow or next day.
Monday or Tuesday I think I should turn em to 12/12 or the lanky pheno is gonna hit the roof after the big 12/12 stretch. I could always hit em with the Paclobutarol. Stops em dead in their tracks height wise but makes em a bit too bushy IMO providing too many hiding places for critters. Still not sure how I feel about the Paclobutarol. I think it would be really good for single colas grown from cuttings. :peace::peace::peace:

Hey mate Pippa sounds like she is getting ready to put out.:grinjoint:
I don't know about giving her the growth upward inhibitor. Last resort stuff, bend but don't break her, supercrop her, put her in chains, tie her down. :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
Show her who's the boss.:thedoubletake:

Oh yea, this is the place I wanna hang out...a bit TMI but I can roll with that LOL. You guys crack me up!! Makes me wonder sometimes when we are talking about our plants if were not anthropomorphising them a bit too much heh.

L8ER

Dude I have afew friends over that aways, and I wish I mean wish I could match the buddage thats grown outside over that aways. Hell I'd settle for the metal detector looking for gold nuggets, not the smokable ones. "Welcome Stranger" All 200 lb's of her. I don't know if I'm even close, but 'Mate' the worlds largest nugget was found by a wagon wheel over down 'Under'

Dude I have afew friends over that aways, and I wish I mean wish I could match the buddage thats grown outside over that aways. Hell I'd settle for the metal detector looking for gold nuggets, not the smokable ones. "Welcome Stranger" All 200 lb's of her. I don't know if I'm even close, but 'Mate' the worlds largest nugget was found by a wagon wheel over down 'Under'

A 200 pound nugget!

Praise the Gods

I'd praise the gods if I could grow a 200pound nug.:grinjoint:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROSEMAN,LABRAT and PIT VIPER M.O.M Winners Jan 2010
:bravo::bravo::bravo:
I've got a bit o bad news. I know have a 2GB limit on my net use per month.
I'm up to almost 90% so won't be around much till March. But before I go
IT'S TIME FOR AN UPDATE GROOVERS. I switched to 12/12 today and fitted the 2700K lamps. I cleaned the tub and filled it with bloom nutes. I also added all my goodies. B1 Boost, Zyme, Silica, Fulvic Acid,Potash Plus, Bio Bugs and a bit of Rootzone Accelerant. About 1400ppm. Here's a pic of the empty tub showing the flexi-air stones.
my_stuff_007.jpg

Here's a shot of the plants. Thai Haze x Skunk about day 52 I think.
my_stuff_0052.jpg

Here's a shot showing the root zone.
my_stuff_0061.jpg

Outside, Pippa's buds are really startin to fatten and get some more sugar.:yahoo::peace::peace::peace:

Looking fine there Groover!

I have a tip to help you stay under your limit each month.

Get freakin' dial-up and you'll never go over! :rofl:

Works for me. lol

Take care. :bong:

:peace:

We're gonna miss ya troublehead! When you come back, we'll be expecting updates :cheer::nomo:

stay safe groov :hug:

:thanks: Groovers. I don't have a CUTOFF limit! If I go over It costs more.
15 cents/Mb I think.
I'll try and stay in touch. You guys all know I love this place soooo much that I'll prolly be up to the netcafe to get a 420mag fix.:yahoo::peace::peace:.

Looks good. Yea OMM someone was on a waron train or something and he wheel went over a 'rock' flipped it up and got the wagon stuck. Turned out to be the largest gold nugget ever found second to the Carson Hill nuggget from Cali which was like 198 lbs. The Welcome Stranger was 209 I think. It sold at 20 dollars a oz. Imagine that. Nice plants dude. Srry to do a small highjack...

:thanks: Groovers. I don't have a CUTOFF limit! If I go over It costs more.
15 cents/Mb I think.
I'll try and stay in touch. You guys all know I love this place soooo much that I'll prolly be up to the netcafe to get a 420mag fix.:yahoo::peace::peace:.

No problem Mate. We'll be looking for you. Take care of those wonderful girls of yours.:cheer:

HEY GROOVERS I'M BACK
I've re-instated my original plan with my ISP so I no longer have a Mb limit.
:woohoo: Update soon.:grinjoint::peace:

Back
Top Bottom