Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

Mate, If he tried that shit on the crims over here he'd get taken for a drive up the mountain and that's usually a 1 way trip.:rofl::peace:

I'm with you groover one way trip..:ganjamon:
Someone may do it here!:rofl::rofl:

Mate, If he tried that shit on the crims over here he'd get taken for a drive up the mountain and that's usually a 1 way trip.:rofl::peace:

I gotta say this is one of the few journals where I enjoy the pages without pics as much as the ones with!

:peace:

I gotta say this is one of the few journals where I enjoy the pages without pics as much as the ones with!

:peace:
Thanks mate, It's all about fun here. All attitude left at the door.:grinjoint:
Lifes too short brother.:peace: But just in case you groovers were getting bored.IT'S UPDATE TIME.

I still haven't got the new space finished but I'm getting there. (shanti shanti)
:grinjoint:
I managed to raise the lights in the temporary space a little but theyre not going any higher. I almost broke one of the plants while doing so. It needed a bit of HST anyhow.:rofl: I said sorry.
Here's a piccie for you.
my_stuff_022.jpg

Temps have been real high and I think it may have slowed growth a little.
Here's a shot of the remaining female outdoorie.
my_stuff_024.jpg

It's been budding for a couple o weeks.:ganjamon:
Her name is Pippa, an extension of pip (plant in pot).:grinjoint: She's seems happy.:yummy:
Heres a couple of shots of the new space in my new room which started as a bare tin shed. I've got timber laminate flooring to go in too.
my_stuff_025.jpg

That mylar is a shit of a thing to work with.I just realised I should of cut the hole for the fan in the back wall before I hung the mylar. Fkn stoner:smokin:
my_stuff_026.jpg

This last shot shows the new space in relation to the icy coolness and toasty warmth of the new air conditioner.
my_stuff_027.jpg

No wonder I'm broke, timber floors and A/C. I'd hate to think of the cost if I didn't do it all myself. I think it has turned out pretty good so far, considering I've never done any construction type work before. I should get the lights and fan in soon.:peace:

Nice job on the grow space. Nice hideout when you want some time to yourself. Looks like a very productive space.
Time to myself. YaaaaaaaaaaaHooooooooooo. I've been sleeping on my elderly mothers couch since my Dad died last April.(someone's gotta look after her). It will be great to get in there and just have some space thats MINE ALL MINE MWAH HA HA HA HA HA.:grinjoint::peace:

Time to myself. YaaaaaaaaaaaHooooooooooo. I've been sleeping on my elderly mothers couch since my Dad died last April.(someone's gotta look after her). It will be great to get in there and just have some space thats MINE ALL MINE MWAH HA HA HA HA HA.:grinjoint::peace:

You got it groover Everybody has to have somewhere to be alone. Just to let your mind take in a good deep breath. :peace:

You got it groover Everybody has to have somewhere to be alone. Just to let your mind take in a good deep breath. :peace:
I can't wait man. It's gonna be so much better for my headspace.:grinjoint::peace:

I can't wait man. It's gonna be so much better for my headspace.:grinjoint::peace:

I hear you buddy. I kinda have my space like a fortress. Even the real one will stick her head in and check with me before she comes in. It took untold years to get her to do that.

We just need a place so we can talk to ourselves in private. :ganjamon:

I hear you buddy. I kinda have my space like a fortress. Even the real one will stick her head in and check with me before she comes in. It took untold years to get her to do that.

We just need a place so we can talk to ourselves in private. :ganjamon:

So true. The garage and now attic are my sactuary. Mrs can have the whole house except those two places are all mine.

When I read this, I heard the song from Ludacris, Roll Out! There is a line at the end where he goes "Mine All Mine!"

I'd bet if polled, many of the growers here would identify with being introverted. We like to talk to others but need some alone time to get our heads straight.

Nice job on the custom cabinet. I like that you jumped in and put out the effort to build a good space.

Thanks Munki. Nice of you to drop in.:grinjoint::welcome:

I've done a backflip(again:rofl:).
VOTE OGD MEMBER OF THE MONTH JAN 2010

HEY GROOVERS TIME FOR AN UPDATE
OK so I have not logged on since Friday night. It's now Sunday night, no make that 1:40 Monday morning. I've managed to get quite a bit done.:grinjoint:
On Saturday arvo I went around to my mates place and we ran a few males through the Bubblebags and got about 3grams outta the A grade bag and about 1.8 outta the B grade bag. Sweet.:grinjoint: The rest of the weekend has been a little hash hazed but productive none the less.
Heres a pic of the new cab with the fan and lights in.
my_stuff_028.jpg

Heres a second shot. I used some panda film to light lock the door/opening.
I secured the top edge to the ceiling with a thin timber batten and the full length of both sides with velcro.
my_stuff_030.jpg

Here's a pic of the tub in transit. I used an old engine dolly I had lying around that was perfect for wheeling it to its new home.:bong:
my_stuff_032.jpg

Here's the a shot of the tub in place. Home sweet home.:grinjoint:
my_stuff_035.jpg

Heres a shot with the end sliding door closed. All gone:smokin:
my_stuff_037.jpg

I let it run for an hour with the air con going in the room and am pleased to say the temps couldnt be more on the money. That was a good guess.
my_stuff_038.jpg

Here's a behind the scenes shot.
my_stuff_041.jpg

I topped up the tub and raised the ppm to 1000. Now they got some vertical room to grow they should go for it. I've had to do a bit of HST to keep the canopy even in their old spot and stop em hittin the CFL's. I also got some Bio Bugs. I copy/pasted this from the website of the shop where I got it.
Bio-Bugs has over 20 friendly bacterias incorporated in easy to use capsules. These friendly bacteria help to keep roots systems clean, help control root disease, and breakdown many unuseable compounds. This will provide you with the cleanest, whitest root structure possible. The lower temps should make a good bit of difference too.:peace:

wow! That is beautiful Mate! It looks professionally done.
Man, what nice job and everything fits perfectly. Those girls are gonna be real happy in there. Great job for some one with no previous experience.
:clap::clap::clap::allgood::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks guys :thanks: It's been a fun build and I can't wait to work it to it's full potential. I had a peek in the tub and it's a total ROOT-FEST in there.
I'm really impressed with the DWC thing.:grinjoint::peace:

Hey Groovers. The plants in the tub are lovin their new home. No real need for any new pics yet. Pippa my last remaining outdoorie is flowering away.:grinjoint:
I used some wire to spread her legs out a bit and shes lovin it.
Heres a piccie
my_stuff_042.jpg

Here's a couple of close ups. Sorry about the quality they're the best I can do with my shitty camera. I'll have a new one(thanks OMM you're the best) soon as it has finished jetsetting 1/2 way around the globe.
my_stuff_043.jpg

my_stuff_044.jpg

Later Groovers.:grinjoint:

Hey, Groover,
Thanks for the invite.

I read it all too, and I really applaud the Hash Making Guide. Great grow you got there too.

I'm a CFL grower too, but I quit the 200 watt and larger bulbs and went back to 65s, 85s, and 105s. If you ever get the time, check out the CFL Tutorial in my signature.

Peace, bro!

Back
Top Bottom