Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

Groover and MountainHigh
Have you ever heard of "Where you were Then"? It's a Lecture by a Professor at U of Colorado. It's about shared emotions and events in history.

If you ask any American that was alive over the age say 10, where they were when President Kennedy was shot. They can remember almost exactly where they were. (I was in bed with a girl in Thailand) We also attach time and emotions to music. I spent the last half of the seventies in Greece. Play me Styx, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Kansas. Queen, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Alan Parsons, ELO, Journey, and right at the last Talking Heads and so on, I can remember almost exactly the place and emotion each one meant to me.
So I understand exactly why MountainHigh makes his play list the way he does. Me to. My theory about years that I really don't remember much music
about is when I didn't have much fun or emotional attachments at that time.
Just thinking out loud. :surf:

G'day OldMedMate, I haven't heard of the lecture but have seen a doco abou how we do attach time and emotion to music. I think too that these feelings and attachments are stronger and more associative to music we enjoyed in our late teens to mid 20's. Like a soundtrack to the that most exciting part of our lives when our experiences were fresh, new and exciting.
Now you've got me thinkin out loud too.:grinjoint:

I've always thought I'm a bit of an old man trapped in a young mans body:rofl:
A dirty old man.:rofl: It was 45C here today thats a whopping 113F. Man it was soooo fkn hot. The southerly change has come with a storm so it's cooled down heaps. I had to slay one of my outdoories it turned out to be male.:rip: After doing a fair bit of growing over the years I still find early sexing one of the hardest things. It's so hard to tell till you see those little balls(reminds me of Thailand:rofl:)If you got balls though I'm not interested.LOL. Straight in the freezer for later bubblebag use so it's not a complete waste.
I've almost got the new space done. I've got a 5/8(mate) coming over tomorrow to help me do a couple of two man jobs that have held me up.
Then I'll throw the mylar,lights and fans in then get the plants in. Not before time either. 3 of my five plants are growing huge. I dont know about thai haze x skunk. It looks more like 3 are thai haze(lanky big sativas) and 2 are skunk (stumpy little broad leaved indicas). I'll get some pics up in the next day or two. Man I wish I had a decent camera.:peace:

Hi groover Glad you have a mate to help you finish off the room.:grinjoint:Now you and your girls can enjoy the AC and you can have the time to just sit down and watch what happens.
I happen to be a young man trapped in an old man's body:smokin: Sucks.:rofl:

Hi groover Glad you have a mate to help you finish off the room.:grinjoint:Now you and your girls can enjoy the AC and you can have the time to just sit down and watch what happens.
I happen to be a young man trapped in an old man's body:smokin: Sucks.:rofl:
Don't worry me old china. You only as young as the women you feel.:rofl:
It's all in the head. I still feel about 25 in the head sometimes 12, sometimes 6 :rofl::peace:

Don't worry me old china. You only as young as the women you feel.:rofl:
It's all in the head. I still feel about 25 in the head sometimes 12, sometimes 6 :rofl::peace:

Me too man, me too.

I may get older but I flat-out refuse to grow up! :rofl:

L8r.

:peace:

I ummm forgot to say (just picked up some nice cheesey smellin SA weed and I'm well medicated:grinjoint:)I'll be much happier in the new room so will the plants. I'll be able to watch em grow when there's nothin on the telly. I'll have my mini-studio set up soon too so it will be a much better environment for my depression. Keepin busy is the key I reckon. Playing music and growin keeps me pretty busy n pretty happy. I can't wait for the Jag parts to arrive(on back order from US grrrr) so I can get the bloody thing finished and fck it off outta here. Get paid and buy a new HPS with cooltube and some more eggs from farmer Jim. I think I may go to Nimbin MardiGrass in May. I've never been and it's the only real Law Reform Rally we have here in Aussie Land.
It's pronounced OZZY by the way. Not ARSCEE the way you yanks say it.:rofl:
But you prolly new that already being such a well travelled and edified kinda bloke.:peace:

So it's not MY fault! I'm gonna wake the wife up right now and set her straight! I'll tell her you said it was OK. :rofl:

I have a theory. Men never grow up or mature:rofl:
All my X's would agree for sure:rofl:
So it's not MY fault! I'm gonna wake the wife up right now and set her straight! I'll tell her you said it was OK. :rofl:

Your a brave man waking up your missus to tell her your immature:rofl::peace:

Got to love the Aussie names Bud. Since I've been lucky enough to have watched TV from down under I can relate to some of them, however
Nimbin MardiGrass has me wondering if it is somewhere down Pipers River.:rofl:

Well, gotta go, my pipe is making sexy motions to me. :peace:

All my X's would agree for sure:rofl:

Your a brave man waking up your missus to tell her your immature:rofl::peace:

It's the brave man that knows nought what lies in wait!

Hell with that, I know! On second thought I think I'll have a hoot and try to sneak in there without waking her up.
Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour. :bong: :rofl:

Got to love the Aussie names Bud. Since I've been lucky enough to have watched TV from down under I can relate to some of them, however
Nimbin MardiGrass has me wondering if it is somewhere down Pipers River.:rofl:
Nimbin is the place. MardiGrass is the event. Google it man they've got footage from past years. Looks like good fun for a great cause.:grinjoint::peace:
I was watching a show from Hawaii. Dog The Bounty Hunter. Are those guys for real.:rofl::peace:

It's the brave man that knows nought what lies in wait!
Hell with that, I know! On second thought I think I'll have a hoot and try to sneak in there without waking her up.
Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour. :bong: :rofl:

Sometimes discrection is the better part of vapour:rofl::peace:

Yea the dog is for real, but he is also a real racist. He got his show canceled for it. Got busted saying the N-word several times in a recorded call to his son. I don't know all the details but its pretty f-d up. South Park did an awesome send-up of the dog. You can watch it at southparkstudios.com its season ten miss teacher bangs a boy. Hilarious Episode!!

L8ER

Nimbin is the place. MardiGrass is the event. Google it man they've got footage from past years. Looks like good fun for a great cause.:grinjoint::peace:
I was watching a show from Hawaii. Dog The Bounty Hunter. Are those guys for real.:rofl::peace:

groover I have nothing to do with that idiot and his gang, he's mostly tolerated because of benefits gained by Hawaii. :smokin: They use allot Hawaii's studios and local people for the show and the Tourist Commission think they get free publicity from it. To me its not the way to bring tourist here.

Course if I got a cut it would be a different story.:rofl::rofl:

groover I have nothing to do with that idiot and his gang, he's mostly tolerated because of benefits gained by Hawaii. :smokin: They use allot Hawaii's studios and local people for the show and the Tourist Commission think they get free publicity from it. To me its not the way to bring tourist here.

Course if I got a cut it would be a different story.:rofl::rofl:

Mate, If he tried that shit on the crims over here he'd get taken for a drive up the mountain and that's usually a 1 way trip.:rofl::peace:

Back
Top Bottom