Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Great to hear! I just realized I got you confused with PC earlier, sorry. :laughtwo: He mentioned Gold Leaf and I went off.

I discovered Carnival way back in 2014. I pored over the seedfinder lists looking for sativas and sativa leaners, and it popped up as a zippy, high THC strain so I grew one out, and BAM! - my soul strain. :yahoo: After 5 years and 50+ strains, it remains my favorite, my base meds. The others have their own attraction - spacier, more powerful, better flavor, etc, but then I return to Carnival. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've grown out four seeds over 5 years, with many cuttings, and each one was slightly different. Only one was a "dud" but only because the others were better. The latest is a long tall majestic thing - 2 foot spear colas that goes 14+ weeks if you want it to. :love:

I suggested that SweetSue try it and she loved it and spread the word, so quite a few 420Mag growers have run it now. Otherwise I think it's pretty obscure - one of the sleepers. It's very easy to take care of, yields very well, has 20+ THC, and not just no crash, but an underlying speediness that carries through the entire high.

Good stuff. :thumb:
Where do you purchase, the carnival seeds Gray? I want to try it for sure !!

The breeder is Ministry of Cannabis in Spain. You can buy directly from them, or from any of several larger seed companies like barney's or cannapot, etc.

:Namaste:

Kudos to them for taking it to the streets! I wondered about an aspect of that today actually when I saw that massage parlours and sex-work had to stop. That’s a lot of vulnerable women out of money and possibly even more at risk... not to mention a lot of stressed people... :hmmmm: ... for whom itmight be an essential service! I don’t even mean that lightly or to crack a joke - Prostitution used to be sacred :Namaste:
Here's to all the working girls !! :passitleft:Very very essential service !! I see the lottery and liquor stores are thriving, while the recreational dispensary is deemed non essential ? Starting today it is a $300 fine for not wearing a mask in stores or while not social distancing. I remember meeting folks in jail, that were there for wearing a mask. :rofl: Can we pic a bank, where everyone has a mask ?? I will wear a mask to protect those around me, because that's who I am. This is about respect for the sick & elderly, no one
trying to take anybody's freedom. It's a dam shame to have to fine people to make them do what's right and the best thing for them and those around them. I feel for all those that are in any confined situation, like military, nursing homes, prisons also those stranded on them cruise ships. Bet them folks never want to see another ship ?? And once more, here's to the working ladies !! :passitleft:

Heheh, I was at the store again today. I'm going every 4-5 days now instead of almost daily - and still, no toilet paper. *sigh* So, that's three weeks now? I keep wondering what's happening to all those trucks pulling out of the toilet paper factories every day. Where the hell they goin'? :hmmmm: Do we have to flag them down on the interstate or what?

Anyway, so it occurred to me that I could probably swap as much weed as anyone wants if I end up needing to find some. :laughtwo: I wonder how you word that on craigslist ... :reading420magazine:
That would be a sh---y deal !! Can you imagine meeting at the police station to make the transaction ??
Well, if anyone knows a guy who knows a guy who can get ahold of some Charmin Sensitive, lemme know.

:thumb:

Luvs me some Charmin Sensitive - yessir ... :bongrip:
Pretty soon, you're gonna be lucky to find any toilet paper !! And you want sensitive ?? :rofl: :passitleft:

Hey, I finally scored a pack of cottonelle with lotion! :yahoo: It's not cashmere, but it'll do.

Not sure where all you folks live but around here (east coast US) they are stocking TP but it sells out quick each day. Go early ask the clerks when their trucks are due, mix it up by hitting big box club warehouse, grocery chains & dollar stores too. Right now my motto is: If I see it - then I grab it plus a couple extra, I’m not trying to be an ass & horde but I’m looking out for several households that include elderly at risk people.

That’s my story & I’m sticking with your honor!

There have been some interesting developments in the past few day about smoking and the Wuhan virus ...

It appears that cigarette smokers have a very much reduced rate of sickness and hospitalization. :hmmmm: Like only 25% of normal? o_O

Smokers Hospitalized Less Often for COVID-19

Fact check: Are smokers at less risk for contracting the coronavirus?

They're looking at the effect of nicotine on the ACE2 receptors.

So ... I'm wondering ... is there any data on cannabinoids yet? @SweetSue do you know much about the ACE2? I did run across some info on terpenes ...

Could cannabis terpene formulation treat COVID-19?

And there's a Canadian study - kinda deep, but they conclude ...

5. Based on our preliminary data, extracts of novel efficacious C. sativa lines, pending further investigations, may become a useful addition to the treatment of COVID-19, and an excellent GRAS adjunct therapy. They may also be used to develop additional easy-to-use preventative strategies such as mouth wash and throat gargle products that may be tested for their potential to decrease viral entry via the oral cavity and may be used both in clinical practice and at-home treatment. Acknowledgments: We thank Andrey Golubov, Rocio Rodriguez-Juarez.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202004.0315/v1/download

Heheh, I'm feelin' pretty good about being a lifelong smoker. :slide:

Sometimes yer the windshield, sometimes yer the bug. :bongrip:
I quit cigarettes in 1998, with a little help from the patch.
Hey, I finally scored a pack of cottonelle with lotion! :yahoo: It's not cashmere, but it'll do.
1/2 oz. for 12 pack of cottonelle?:morenutes::passitleft:

1/2 oz. for 12 pack of cottonelle?:morenutes::passitleft:

It was just sitting there all by itself on the shelf! I couldn't believe it! Just the one pack on a long empty shelf, me looking at it - it looking back at me. There might even have been a glowing halo around it and organ music, can't remember. :hmmmm:

And I was on my last half roll, too. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom