Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I used to think the same thing about Kushes. But neither Bubba Hash nor Lemon Paki do that to me. At least not as much as others. I'll feel the fatigue coming on, but it doesn't run the whole course - it evens out into a nice stoned feeling.

So I think there's something to this idea that many of the hash producing strains have non-lethargic highs. If you can get the landraces, you can find short fast plants with zippy highs. Not like a Thai or African, but a very comfortable stoney buzz.

have you tried the peyote critical yet I find that one pretty relaxing!

No, I haven't! :cheesygrinsmiley: I figure that one will put me out, so I've been waiting for a good time to test it out. By late evening, I've had so many other strains that I'd be stone blind by that time, so to speak.

But I was thinking about it just last night. I'll get to it soon. :thumb:

have you tried the peyote critical yet I find that one pretty relaxing!
I agree with you Sticky. Its not a knock you out kind of strain but more a laid back type of buzz. A sit back and watch some Netflix or listen to some good music buzz

No, I haven't! :cheesygrinsmiley: I figure that one will put me out, so I've been waiting for a good time to test it out. By late evening, I've had so many other strains that'd be stone blind, so to speak.

But I was thinking about it just last night. I'll get to it soon. :thumb:
im interested to see how you like it for me I get a nice head rush and load then it turns into a floaty comfy feeling then you could go to bed!:cheesygrinsmiley:

The PCK x Erdpurt was a nice relaxing high with a good head rush. None of the negatives like a lot of kush out there.

Now that surprises me too. Erdpurt is interesting but I decided I had to skip it. Maybe the PCK dominates? PCK is one of the Kushes that doesn't bother me.

That F1 Durb is misleading a bit since it is Formula 1 x Durban and not a Durban F1. Formula One is from Mendo and is a Frankenstrain.

LOL! :thumb: Aha!

That musta been what I "discovered". :cheesygrinsmiley:

I remember reading in some forum - they were sorta rolling their eyes at the Durban description.

Tricky tricky.

Ahoy Pennywise,
Good to see you busy. I will catch up with you later. :)

Yea they’re all about hype it seems.
The claim is that that cookies was not actually bred and was a hermie mistake. Cherry Pie is supposedly prone to hermie if it isn't treated right....and it is rumored they don't actually know what the lineage is. They had a potent plant and it was pretty much a clone only and they couldn't reproduce it in seed form. The first big drop turned out a lot of garbage. They hyped it hard, no doubt. There is a YouTube video of The real "girl scout cookies" lineage and a lot of breeders laugh at it.

Here's something interesting. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is Positronix Purple Haze from last fall. It got stuck away in the room and just left there, and since it's winter and I unplugged the heater, it spent a few months in there in the low 40s degrees. So it got cured low and slowwwwwwwwwwwww. :laughtwo: I left one light panel on to keep enough heat in there (din' wanna freeze 'em at least) and that was that.

Well, a few days ago I decided to get in there and see what happened to it. And whaddya know, it's pretty damned good weed! :yahoo: It REEKS of cherry/grape and it has one helluva punch. Probably a lot of CBN. But whew, it's damned impressive!

:bongrip:

A tad harsh - didn't get washed ...

That Purple Haze is looking sweet, it’s funny to hear the terps are running “ Cherry”. I found a jar of PCK x Erdpurt that had been in a dark closet for over 6 months when I tired some it tasted just like cherry cough drops. Most terpy bud I’ve ever had. It was definetly on the narcotic side.

Back
Top Bottom