Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

What happened to the Goji? :laughtwo:
goji went in my lungs its pretty zippy for sure I had to toke a little #5 to calm down a bit lol I see you definitely like your daytime im just coming around to it im a late bloomer :laughtwo: I think I prefer the carnival its more friendly the goji was teeth grinding for me that would be good I think if you were real busy physically working it might be like those cross tops you were talking about I can see why you liked those I liked them to 40 years ago lol.:rofl:

goji went in my lungs its pretty zippy for sure I had to toke a little #5 to calm down a bit lol I see you definitely like your daytime im just coming around to it im a late bloomer :laughtwo: I think I prefer the carnival its more friendly the goji was teeth grinding for me that would be good I think if you were real busy physically working it might be like those cross tops you were talking about I can see why you liked those I liked them to 40 years ago lol.:rofl:
So, Gogi Pupil is an energizing sativa?!? I've got one close to finishing. Now I'm looking forward to it even more.

@Graytail how long did you take yours? Mines at 6 weeks since pistols started and it's already got good sized buds on it.

So, Gogi Pupil is an energizing sativa?!? I've got one close to finishing. Now I'm looking forward to it even more.

@Graytail how long did you take yours? Mines at 6 weeks since pistols started and it's already got good sized buds on it.

:hmmmm: Yeah, I was wondering, too. I didn't think of Goji Pupil as zippy. But then, I'm not much of an indica guy, so maybe everything I smoke is zippy. For me, it's a nice dreamy, kind buzz with a gentle sleepy finish - relaxing. :laughtwo:

My Goji Pupil seed went 63 days from flip, and the cuts went 64 and 68 days.

This is from the second clone at 68 days.

full

it could be the mood im in to it did slide into that relaxing mode I fell asleep earlier and when I woke I was all groggy so took a couple hits of that and it woke me rite up i think i like it i just need to try it some more its potent af i have mostly been an indica toker @conradino23 turned me onto some green cicskie that was a similar high without the relax part it just faded out but i was jacked up on that one to :) have you toked any ciskie gray? thats a nice looking bud there so you probably didnt like the copper chem i like that one quite a bit :cheesygrinsmiley:you grow some good smoke gray im wondering if you feel like you got a far shake bud!:)

I went and looked at the description and heres what it says about goji pupil.

tripped out,racing thoughts,paranoia,deep body stone,altered mindset,very strong.
I would say my experience was near that without the paranoia of course its my first toking the very first time I hit that Malawi it messed me up but after toking it a few times im getting used to it

:hmmmm: Yeah, I was wondering, too. I didn't think of Goji Pupil as zippy. But then, I'm not much of an indica guy, so maybe everything I smoke is zippy. For me, it's a nice dreamy, kind buzz with a gentle sleepy finish - relaxing. :laughtwo:

My Goji Pupil seed went 63 days from flip, and the cuts went 64 and 68 days.

This is from the second clone at 68 days.

full
That's only two weeks out from where mine is. Cool. I was thinking this was going to be as longer flowerer than that. It's developing this lovely floral smell. It's been a hungry one. I gave it a Tbs of blood meal along with a heavy GE just to get it to green back up.
I went and looked at the description and heres what it says about goji pupil.

tripped out,racing thoughts,paranoia,deep body stone,altered mindset,very strong.
I would say my experience was near that without the paranoia of course its my first toking the very first time I hit that Malawi it messed me up but after toking it a few times im getting used to it
Thank you for looking that up Sticky. That sounds excellent. I hope mine comes out that way.

Gotta love the Malawi :yummy: It will get you going.

it could be the mood im in to it did slide into that relaxing mode I fell asleep earlier and when I woke I was all groggy so took a couple hits of that and it woke me rite up i think i like it i just need to try it some more its potent af i have mostly been an indica toker @conradino23 turned me onto some green cicskie that was a similar high without the relax part it just faded out but i was jacked up on that one to :) have you toked any ciskie gray? thats a nice looking bud there so you probably didnt like the copper chem i like that one quite a bit :cheesygrinsmiley:you grow some good smoke gray im wondering if you feel like you got a far shake bud!:)
I have a friend who really perks up on the indicas! It happens with some folks.

The only problem is that Goji Pupil isn't available. It was just the one batch, and they gave them out as freebies. I think I have another seed or two, and a couple other members have it growing now, but once the seeds are gone, you'll have to find someone with a cut.

I'm surprised at the description. When I grew it, I thought it would show more influence from Star Pupil, which is an Afghan/Thai cross, but I didn't think either Star or Goji were very Thai-like. Star had a dull muddied high, but Goji has some nice warmness to it. I grew fonder of it over time. The buds are rock-hard, and the flavor is great! If it had 20+ potency it'd definitely be a keeper.

The buds are rock-hard, and the flavor is great! If it had 20+ potency it'd definitely be a keeper.
did you get this tested it must be close to 20 if you grew it outdoors it could have more power.im trying to figure it out I think its likely ill want to toke it in the afternoon but for today im toking all day see what that's like rite now im pretty high lol!

did you get this tested it must be close to 20 if you grew it outdoors it could have more power.im trying to figure it out I think its likely ill want to toke it in the afternoon but for today im toking all day see what that's like rite now im pretty high lol!

Heheh, I didn't test it, so maybe it's higher than I think. It feels like a Kush to me. I get a nice warm rush, a dreamy high and a fade that makes me want to take a short nap. Better for afternoon and evening than mornings. If I do that, my afternoons get pretty fuzzy. The main thing for me is that the high is especially "kind". So I was surprised to hear that you got edgy on it.

But like I said, I'm sensitive to lethargy in my weeds. I'd prefer not to deal with it unless it's a great high, and this one is close to that - pretty nice high. :bongrip:

Kush make me dull and lethargic, I’m just now starting to really rediscover some of the old magic in sativas. I just can’t do the sativas in the evenings unless I want to stay awake half the night.

Back
Top Bottom