Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Formula One is from Mendo and is a Frankenstrain.

Looked around the interwebs a bit ...

From seedfinder ... It's called f1 durb because it got us high so fast (pieguy420). :cheesygrinsmiley:

Elsewhere ... If you ask Pieguy, a grower who’s staked his claim as the official breeder of GSC, he’ll insist any cut with GDP in the mix is never Girl Scout Cookies, only his infamous Cherry Pie.

From SFWeekly about GSC ... the elusive Cookie Fam claims credit, and says its heritage is a cross between well-known strain O.G. Kush and a freak cut of Durban Poison, with unique taste and effects, dubbed F1

And from SFEvergreen ... And F1 is the key, and the genesis of Girl Scout Cookies. Durban Poison is a South African landrace strain known for a spicy nose and an uplifting sativa punch. But F1 is a little different. Its hit is long and stony, more indica than sativa. It has a musty, sweet scent that “lingers in the air,” Luke said, and has a distinct look: So dark it’s almost black, with long red colas. In other words, just the kind of genetic mutation to launch a weed fad.

The Cookie Family is keeping the F1 cut of Durban, close to the vest. You can’t buy clones or cuttings. Other Cookies editions sold at other dispensaries may come from S1 Durban — that is, Durban grown from a seed found in a bag of “official” GSC that someone sprouted and planted.

:bongrip:

Looked around the interwebs a bit ...

From seedfinder ... It's called f1 durb because it got us high so fast (pieguy420). :cheesygrinsmiley:

Elsewhere ... If you ask Pieguy, a grower who’s staked his claim as the official breeder of GSC, he’ll insist any cut with GDP in the mix is never Girl Scout Cookies, only his infamous Cherry Pie.

From SFWeekly about GSC ... the elusive Cookie Fam claims credit, and says its heritage is a cross between well-known strain O.G. Kush and a freak cut of Durban Poison, with unique taste and effects, dubbed F1

And from SFEvergreen ... And F1 is the key, and the genesis of Girl Scout Cookies. Durban Poison is a South African landrace strain known for a spicy nose and an uplifting sativa punch. But F1 is a little different. Its hit is long and stony, more indica than sativa. It has a musty, sweet scent that “lingers in the air,” Luke said, and has a distinct look: So dark it’s almost black, with long red colas. In other words, just the kind of genetic mutation to launch a weed fad.

The Cookie Family is keeping the F1 cut of Durban, close to the vest. You can’t buy clones or cuttings. Other Cookies editions sold at other dispensaries may come from S1 Durban — that is, Durban grown from a seed found in a bag of “official” GSC that someone sprouted and planted.

:rofl: so many stories.....

From the thcfarmer forum:

The true shall set you free!! Have at it farmers. :D

The true story of Girl Scout Cookies.
G.S.C. is C.P.K.
I only know of six people who KNOW the real story. Me, my wife, the two drivers, Berner and Jigga.
St. George (not his real name) is a killer breeder north of Laytonville. He crossed Cherry Pie with Chemdawg and called it CherryPieKush. It had a couple phenos, I settled on what is known as cookies. He gave it too a few of us and asked us not to call it Cherry Pie Kush yet because it was not stable and threw a few seeds. When the driver reached Berners he asked Berner to not call it CPK, Berner was eating actual girl scout cookies when it arrived and said it tasted like girl scout cookies. The day it showed up he named it and marketed it as girlscoutcookies. If you can find it in youtube comments you will see that when I quized Jigga he admits (We call that pre-cookies). Im sure they have front crossed it.
But as far as them saying that they created the strain, thats bullshit. They need to give at least Chemdawg his credit even if St. George wants to remain silent. Early in life it smells like lemon pledge (thin mints?) but if you wait till it is ready the smell changes to the cherry pie smell.

Kudos to them for taking it to the streets! I wondered about an aspect of that today actually when I saw that massage parlours and sex-work had to stop. That’s a lot of vulnerable women out of money and possibly even more at risk... not to mention a lot of stressed people... :hmmmm: ... for whom itmight be an essential service! I don’t even mean that lightly or to crack a joke - Prostitution used to be sacred :Namaste:

The people who we hear talking about stuff, and writing about stuff - the published ones - have no grasp of how many folks live on their weekly and monthly income. If the check doesn't come, things collapse. The rent can't be paid. The credit card payment can't be paid. There are immediate fees, sometimes totaling 10+% of their monthly income. They can't pay back the debts they already have, so there's little chance of getting any more credit or of paying off the credit they've already taken. Their life is destroyed, fast.

These people are always around us. We see them. But the media types never understand what life is like for all those folks. For instance, making them pay another $5000/yr for health insurance is a pretty bad deal when you only make $30,000/yr - not such a bad deal for the people making $120,000/yr.

But this whole thing is going to better illuminate matters, I think. Not that I'm insensitive to all the people who just saw 30% of their asset value disappear. :eek: But their lives will collapse much more slowly, with many more options to escape their doom. The server with two kids in an apartment, who depends on her tips to earn a good income, is ruined right now.

The people who we hear talking about stuff, and writing about stuff - the published ones - have no grasp of how many folks live on their weekly and monthly income. If the check doesn't come, things collapse. The rent can't be paid. The credit card payment can't be paid. There are immediate fees, sometimes totaling 10+% of their monthly income. They can't pay back the debts they already have, so there's little chance of getting any more credit or of paying off the credit they've already taken. Their life is destroyed, fast.

These people are always around us. We see them. But the media types never understand what life is like for all those folks. For instance, making them pay another $5000/yr for health insurance is a pretty bad deal when you only make $30,000/yr - not such a bad deal for the people making $120,000/yr.

But this whole thing is going to better illuminate matters, I think. Not that I'm insensitive to all the people who just saw 30% of their asset value disappear. :eek: But their lives will collapse much more slowly, with many more options to escape their doom. The server with two kids in an apartment, who depends on her tips to earn a good income, is ruined right now.

I totally agree :(

1. On the strain-related claims; I always enjoy reading the lineage claims etc,. But I also treat them like proving scientific theory. They need corroboration and validation from their peers...which in the cases of cannabis strain claims, rarely happens. So, it comes down to who do you believe more.

2. Regarding the topless food delivery, I only have one question...What were you looking for to find that in the first place?

3. The people that can bear it the least are almost always the ones hit hardest. ex. Where are the homeless going to receive their stimulus checks? It's really sad...and fucked up.

I do not know where GT found it, but I saw a FB ad or something that had to do with the topless delivery. As far as stimulus checks go I had seen here and there that they are probably only going to go to people that worked last year and it almost sounded like you had to have filed taxes last year. How true it is I don't know.

I'm pretty certain the stimulus checks are just am advance on next year's taxes just like the Bush Jr checks were, so you'd have to have filled last year, otherwise they won't be getting they're money back.

It's a brilliant plan as it looks great for Trump now, and most people won't realize they just got their money back from the government 8 months early when they are voting. They'll still be thinking it's just free money they were given. It won't be until next year that many of them realize.

Yes, it's still very helpful for most people, but call it what it is. Don't tell me the government is giving me free money when it's already mine. That's shady and I'm sure that's how it's going to get spun.

Sorry to bud in here but there’s a lot of knowledge on your thread. Can anyone point me in the direction of what this might cause? Has been happening rather fast like 2-3 days all small new grow is gone
EC535B02-7187-45B9-BA99-D536A0D75ECA.jpeg
8052F8CA-1C80-4B0F-9DC2-55B695A8A6FB.jpeg

That new growth is really funky. :hmmmm: It looks like the leaves unfurled correctly and then got something toxic. The base of the blades isn't right, and the new shoots look stunted in the same way. Anything odd happened a few days earlier?

I'd look for a problem in the nutrient balance, which would make it very vulnerable to bugs. I didn't see any webbing ... But they're being dined on ...

Are you playing with any PGRs? Hormones? The growth seems twisted.

Ok I’m on it. Be interesting to find neem here in the lockdown in New Zealand. Stay safe everyone.
hey kiwi you can take that plant into your shower and spray it off all over especially on the under sides of the leaves that's where most of them are I would also cut off all that ugly shit that's not going to come back and as many crappy leaves as you can then spray it with hot water they don't like that if you do that your not going to get rid of them but that will by you time to get some neem these are real hard to get rid of if you have other plants going I would be inspecting them real close good luck

Idea: :idea:

I'm thinking that when we get the antibody blood test kits ramped up, they should ship them to blood banks first. Get tested, give a pint while you're there, the bank gets a supply of antibody serum, and a bunch of potential new donors. Win, win and furthermore, win.

Back
Top Bottom