Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

BTW, I just placed a seed order (a very rare thing for me :cheesygrinsmiley: ) with greensmokeroomseeds dot com in South Africa, and they accept paypal if you contact them. :slide:

They have Cherry Pie, a strain that I've wanted to try. Check 'em out - Smeagol recommended them.

BTW, I just placed a seed order (a very rare thing for me :cheesygrinsmiley: ) with greensmokeRoomseeds dot com in South Africa, and they accept paypal if you contact them. :slide:

They have Cherry Pie, a strain that I've wanted to try. Check 'em out - Smeagol recommended them.
I happen to have a few cherry pie beans a member sent me. They move to the top of the list then get bumped come seed selection time for some reason.

I happen to have a few cherry pie beans a member sent me. They move to the top of the list then get bumped come seed selection time for some reason.

I can see that. It seems to fall into that category of the Cookies group and others. It was the Durban roots that attracted me, but ... I recently discovered that's seriously in doubt. :hmmmm: But somewhere in my memory are some very good reports about it, and I love cherry herb. I'll have 10 of them, too, maybe good for trading/passing around. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was the Durban roots that attracted me, but ... I recently discovered that's seriously in doubt. :hmmmm:

After checking it out, I can't find any hint of what I discovered. :hmmmm: Every source agrees ...

"Cherry Pie by Cookie Family The Indica-leaning, clone-only version of Cherry Pie from San Francisco is a hybrid of Granddaddy Purple and an F1 Durban Poison. The strain was originally bred by the Bay Area’s Pieguy and immediately cultivated by Jigga, head of genetics for Cookie Family."

F1 Durban it is then. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those were from the 1st batch. I wrote on the bag 25% auto possibility and I'm pretty sure I got that info from Nis. The one photo I did was decent it just didn't yield very well. The key lime pheno Gray shared in Jamacia was really good. There are some good ones in there and some not so good I guess. I know Duggan didn't care for that grow at all but I think most people that have grown them liked the smoke.

I reread this.

Mine were from you, and those were the F2s that Nis made from the selfed purple photo. So Gov would have the same ones.

Yep, I ran 10 of them. You should be able to search my journal for Devils Carnival and find most of them. And Stoney has been running them too. They're a fun hobby strain to toss into a mix. Flavors range from lime cleaner, to strawberry, plum. Potency is mid-teens. Easy to grow. Nis made a good one.

:thumb:

I reread this.

Mine were from you, and those were the F2s that Nis made from the selfed purple auto. So Gov would have the same ones.

Yep, I ran 10 of them. You should be able to search my journal for Devils Carnival and find most of them. And Stoney has been running them too. They're a fun hobby strain to toss into a mix. Flavors range from lime cleaner, to strawberry, plum. Potency is mid-teens. Easy to grow. Nis made a good one.

:thumb:
Ok, I guess I forgot I sent them to you. He gave us those seeds in Jamaica in 2017. I thought he had just made them but don't quote me on that. I still have a few left, I passed them out to a few people I just don't remember who :lot-o-toke:

@dynamo1 Have you done any more with your breeding?
NO I'm in all most shut down mode, 6 SPOG DDA's in solos & 1 unknown. moving a tray every day into the sun. Shoulder surgery a few weeks ago has me down & knee surgery 4-21 unless cancelled because of all that's going on.

Ack! :straightface:

Yeah, I blew out a rotator cuff once, so I can relate a little. And the wife got knees replaced, one at a time. Is yours connective problems or a bad joint? The replacement is a breeze - amazingly straightforward.

yours connective problems or a bad joint?
It is just plain worn out, cartilage is gone. I'm getting a made to fit replacement unless it's cancelled, it's elective and may not fit in with virus efforts, already had a cadaver graft ACL in that knee years ago

The waiting ... :( ... gets old.

And the second timing question would be, do you really want to hang out in that particular building right now?

Swell. :Namaste:

[Edit] Just noticed I read the month wrong. April will be a damned sight better. :cheesygrinsmiley:

do you really want to hang out in that particular building right now?
:hmmmm: Not really, worked on blueberry netting today. Creek babbling away,It is extremely peaceful here on the homestead however it took along time to give up and pull the trigger on a replacement. I'm so tired of the knee dysfunction and ready to move on.

Back
Top Bottom