Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

They're still trying to ramp up production of test kits here. I they said we have about a million now, with another 4 million within days? They haven't even worked out the delivery protocols yet - some are recommending drive-up, for instance - smart idea. So no one is asking for a bunch of potentially positive people to line up for tests somewhere. :laughtwo: But yes, they'll be free and any treatment will be free (covered by insurance or govt).

We should hear in a few days. That's what we need - big data. (We should put Bloomie in charge of that :D). If we can test a huge random sample, we'll know just how bad it is.

That's what I'm thinking. The antibodies should show up, right?

There's this one guy who pops up on TV every day - poor guy. He's been stuck in quarantine testing positive for 36 days now. He's all recovered but continues to test positive. So ... :hmmmm: He said he was barely sick, he's in his 60s with a complicating syndrome, and if he hadn't been tested he'd never have known he had something dangerous. And he's still positive, and presumably contageous or they'd let him go.

:thumb:

Have you seen the interviews with an Australian guy caught in Wuhan? He was there with his partner (who is chinese), to do some business related to securing her VISA for here, when the virus outbreak started. It’s so insane what’s happened there.

Anyway, he is from around here, He’s one of the local Chimney and gutter guys. We were watching the telly like, gee that guy seems really familiar... then “OMG it’s Tim the chimney guy!“ He installed my little fireplace a few years ago. Such a weird connection! Really nice guy!

good morning gray im hitting this carnival I really like it for me its pretty gitty up and is still coming on I like the flavor more than the blueniverse and its more up to its cool a different flavor love my daytime smoke this one is on my wish list now and its a long ass list to. :laughtwo:

Great to hear! I just realized I got you confused with PC earlier, sorry. :laughtwo: He mentioned Gold Leaf and I went off.

I discovered Carnival way back in 2014. I pored over the seedfinder lists looking for sativas and sativa leaners, and it popped up as a zippy, high THC strain so I grew one out, and BAM! - my soul strain. :yahoo: After 5 years and 50+ strains, it remains my favorite, my base meds. The others have their own attraction - spacier, more powerful, better flavor, etc, but then I return to Carnival. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've grown out four seeds over 5 years, with many cuttings, and each one was slightly different. Only one was a "dud" but only because the others were better. The latest is a long tall majestic thing - 2 foot spear colas that goes 14+ weeks if you want it to. :love:

I suggested that SweetSue try it and she loved it and spread the word, so quite a few 420Mag growers have run it now. Otherwise I think it's pretty obscure - one of the sleepers. It's very easy to take care of, yields very well, has 20+ THC, and not just no crash, but an underlying speediness that carries through the entire high.

Good stuff. :thumb:

Great to hear! I just realized I got you confused with PC earlier, sorry. :laughtwo: He mentioned Gold Leaf and I went off.

I discovered Carnival way back in 2014. I pored over the seedfinder lists looking for sativas and sativa leaners, and it popped up as a zippy, high THC strain so I grew one out, and BAM! - my soul strain. :yahoo: After 5 years and 50+ strains, it remains my favorite, my base meds. The others have their own attraction - spacier, more powerful, better flavor, etc, but then I return to Carnival. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've grown out four seeds over 5 years, with many cuttings, and each one was slightly different. Only one was a "dud" but only because the others were better. The latest is a long tall majestic thing - 2 foot spear colas that goes 14+ weeks if you want it to. :love:

I suggested that SweetSue try it and she loved it and spread the word, so quite a few 420Mag growers have run it now. Otherwise I think it's pretty obscure - one of the sleepers. It's very easy to take care of, yields very well, has 20+ THC, and not just no crash, but an underlying speediness that carries through the entire high.

Good stuff. :thumb:
im glad you liked the gold leaf its good smoke old man shit rite there lol I do that and worse all the time I really like this one I can see why you like it so much thanks for sharing it with me btw did you try any of the Malawi and what do you think of that flavor!

im glad you liked the gold leaf its good smoke old man shit rite there lol I do that and worse all the time I really like this one I can see why you like it so much thanks for sharing it with me btw did you try any of the Malawi and what do you think of that flavor!

I have some of my own and I know what it's like and I haven't been in the mood for it lately. :laughtwo: But I'll give a try soon. I forgot about the flavor - pretty distinct. Have you had Durban? That's a unique one.

Ah, yes. That's the Durban I had. I grew out a Bushmans (Ciskei) x Durban - still have it in a jar. That was the Durban flavor though - licorice? :) It had an unusual high - sort of quietly spacey/dreamy - not trippy like Malawi.

I have some of my own and I know what it's like and I haven't been in the mood for it lately. :laughtwo: But I'll give a try soon. I forgot about the flavor - pretty distinct. Have you had Durban? That's a unique one.

Ah, yes. That's the Durban I had. I grew out a Bushmans (Ciskei) x Durban - still have it in a jar. That was the Durban flavor though - licorice? :) It had an unusual high - sort of quietly spacey/dreamy - not trippy like Malawi.
ive not had Durban yet but I plan to the one I grew recently wasn't Durban but im working on getting some of those landrace Durban that @Lerugged has I really want to try some maybe ill grow some next fall will see :) I here ya about the Malawi its a force lol I love the flavor that's what brings me back to it its just so dam tasty!

Another factlet of the Covid tests. These are RNA tests from nasal swabs. They detect the presence of the virus itself, not your antibodies. You only test positive if you're harboring the live virus.

:Namaste:

Hay Graytail Sticky was saying I should ask you about Carnival strain. I like finding those Happy upbeat strains, What is your impression of it

Hay Graytail Sticky was saying I should ask you about Carnival strain. I like finding those Happy upbeat strains, What is your impression of it

I would refer you to a post I made last week, just a few back. ^^^

It hits all the right spots for me - buzzy and bright, good flavor, solid THC%, no fade.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

SweetSue started a thread for it a few years ago.

Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

Back
Top Bottom