Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I think what I'd like to do is start anything I want to start, and then have some other schmuck take care of the ones that end up boring me. :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

I could rattle off 20 strains easy, that I want to sprout. GTH is at the top of the list right now. Got some Acapulco Gold regs I have to run, too. Meanwhile I still have 6-8 keepers. Sheesh. And I keep saying that I'm only going to run 8 plants next time. Uh huh.

Well it seems you have a good problem to have there. Start giving it away :)

toking some blueniverse this morning pretty tasty and has some punch upbeat high so far! :bongrip:

It'll turn on you after a couple hours, though - be careful. :cheesygrinsmiley: The Blue Magoo takes over.

Any impression of Carnival yet?

I've had some Black Dog for late night - worked pretty nice. :)

I want to wake n bake with the Goldleaf one of these mornings ... forgot today. :lot-o-toke:

I want to wake n bake with the Goldleaf one of these mornings ... forgot today. :lot-o-toke:
I like it for that to usually I load my pipe an hr. before bed and start hitting it im usually falling asleep before I finish it that gold leaf hits quick in the head then for me it gets a relaxing side but doesn't effect other people that way so it will be interesting to see what you think of it I like it quite a bit for me a lot of it is the flavor kind of a fuel to me!

Hay are you growing or have you grown Gold Leaf ? I love it , it is my favorite strain so far. Nice head Buzz with just a little body buzz, Just enough that I don't get couch lock. I describe the buzz as a Groovy one. When I smoke it I just feel really good and all the stress and depression just disappears and it even helps a little bit for pain

I like it for that to usually I load my pipe an hr. before bed and start hitting it im usually falling asleep before I finish it that gold leaf hits quick in the head then for me it gets a relaxing side but doesn't effect other people that way so it will be interesting to see what you think of it I like it quite a bit for me a lot of it is the flavor kind of a fuel to me!
After I harvest you will get to try mine Sticky and see how it compares to your GL. It will be interesting to see what you think of it

Hay are you growing or have you grown Gold Leaf ? I love it , it is my favorite strain so far. Nice head Buzz with just a little body buzz, Just enough that I don't get couch lock. I describe the buzz as a Groovy one. When I smoke it I just feel really good and all the stress and depression just disappears and it even helps a little bit for pain

No, just yours. I just had a pipefull. :cheesygrinsmiley: It has a nice kick to it, huh? And yep, that typical sativa taste to it. I looked it up but the genetics are unknown.

I can see why you like it. :thumb:

I've been commenting around the forum on Covid-19 because when I heard the symptoms, they sounded exactly like what I caught back in December. So ... kinda interesting for me.

I felt the typical scratchiness at the back of my throat - maybe a cold coming on.

Next day, I got sneezy, coughed more than usual.

Next day, full on lung infection - very fast onset - much coughing - weak and tired - fever.

4th day - oof - beginnings of pneumonia - deep lung phlegm (who knew there was a g in there? :hmmmm:) At this point I let myself get a little worried. My lungs started to feel dry and achy, and I wasn't coughing much up anymore. Extreme fatigue, not like normal flu. Didn't test my fever, but could definitely feel it.

Next day, not much better.

Next day, I turned the corner and I slowly recovered over another couple weeks.

So ... I've been wondering ... how long has this thing actually been around? It was detected in China in late November.

That was unlike any other cold/flu I've had in years. I had no stomach or bowel distress at all and very little nasal congestion - just very bad lungs with fever and extreme fatigue. Coulda been bacterial pneumonia I suppose ...

I'd like to get tested. I wonder if blood bank screens would turn up Covid yet ...

This is what I found from the breeder but He doesn't what the linage is just 40% Sativa and 60% indica and that it carries the sativa traits when smoked

When Robert Bergman created the Gold Leaf Strain, he combined multiple plants to produce a refined, sativa style height plant with indica traits users love.

To do that he struck a genetic balance of 40% sativa genes with 60% indica genetics producing that perfectly balanced blend of euphoria, creativity, and mood-boosting magic that keeps customers coming back and THC levels up to 21%!

Gold Leaf Effects

If you like getting an immediate response you are going to love the near-instant lift in mood you get using it. Right away you’ll feel uplifted, happy, and relaxed. From there you’ll transition quickly into euphoria-driven creativity that can carry you through the day. Here’s a full list of what you can expect using Gold Leaf:

• Creativity
  • Giggling
  • Upliftedness
  • Happiness
  • Euphoria

Back
Top Bottom