Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Hay Graytail I am way late to the party but I am subbed to your thread. I am a new grower Duggan is Mentoring me on the DBHBB I have a lot of catching up to do so I will be hovering around in the back ground learning. Have a Great weekend

I've been seeing you all over the neighborhood. :thumb:

There won't be much more than chat here for awhile, until I get going again, but welcome!

:Namaste:

Yeah I am all over . I enjoy the banter Ill be hanging around and joining in the conversation when I can. Looking forward your next grow. I have picked up a lot just hanging around

1577298230987.png

Hey man, show up. And Happy New Year :passitleft: :laugh:

I just smoked some of this--perfect stuff for the morning, with coffee.

Cheers all!

What's the taste on this one? Plum? Grape? Berry?

I have a green lime F2 pheno that's pretty fine ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just wish more of the Carnival potency came though. They're all in the mid teens percent so far. I'd love to get that lime pheno with some 20% punch to it.

What's the taste on this one? Plum? Grape? Berry?

I have a green lime F2 pheno that's pretty fine ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just wish more of the Carnival potency came though. They're all in the mid teens percent so far. I'd love to get that lime pheno with some 20% punch to it.
Missed this!

This seed was definitely Plum, with a hint of that berry-lime taste from the Dark Devil. Nice stuff, not too potent (I'd guess 15-17ish), with stunning dark purple and red nugs. Yep, I think I'll pop another bean or two this summer for an outdoor run!

Back
Top Bottom