Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Varies a bit, I’m still working it out. Somewhere around 220 during veg and up to around 280 during flower. I raised the intensity during Flower, up to 290 but the plants didn’t like it so much, well one in particular didn’t. I can take it as high as 320 but haven’t needed to yet. Still experimenting and trying to get a read on it. This time 270 seemed the sweet spot for late bloom. That’s all watts from the wall, not compensated for driver efficiency loss - so the diodes are getting a little less than that. :)

I would have thought it would be pulling more watts! Very nice job! :high-five: What size area are you covering with it?

Very nice job! :high-five:
thanks! In a 3x3. I think the key is, as per Graytail
Heheh, 100+ diodes per sqft.

:bongrip:
It was my first run with it in this configuration and I probably didnt pay as much attention to it as I might’ve. I was winging it a bit! I kept measuring the lux - which you can use with these diodes - and it was definitely in the low range but the plants didn’t appreciate it any higher so i kept it backed off a bit. Next time I’ll document things a bit more carefully, maybe.

Nice Light Amy! :welldone:

Love the QB boards and strips. I went with a mix of 3000/4000k diodes on multiple boards. They didn’t offer a 3500k diode when I was buying so hoping this works well. I think gray maybe right tho there won’t be much difference.

Atleast I can remove the 4K boards for veg lights down the road.

Cheers Gang :passitleft:

I've been quiet about the Lemon Paki I've been growing because I've been doing a crappy job of it from the start and it never looked very good. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a couple more cuts on deck so no sweat, I'll try it again.

But last week was its last week and I've been sampling the early produce. Wow! :snowboating:

Heheh, I mean ... seriously WOW. I've been hearing about it for years, watched Doc Bud grow it, had it at the beach, but I never had any quiet time alone with it. Yeah, you were certainly fortunate to have been given this cut, Doc. I've smoked a lot of herb over many years, much of it grown by my own self, and this it one of the magical ones. :love:

I've only had a couple days with it, so I look forward to exploring it more thoroughly. I'm surprised at the fade - no real lethargy. That initial rush ... heheh ... gotta be fun to pull that on anyone at all, no matter how chronic. Like plunging into a deep pool of warm water. Gone in 2 seconds. :laughtwo:

And the terps! Mmmmph! What did they test at? Gotta be well over 2% It's turning from sour lemon drop to gassy/OG ... thick terps.

Nice weed!

Wow that looks awesome! Mine is still vegging. It's been stuck in that 1 gallon for months. I was just marveling at how good the new growth still looks. It has some funky old leaves on it but the new stuff is looking amazing for being in that 1 for so long. I'm planning on flipping it this weekend (hopefully). I have 4 clones rooted, 3 are in 1's and 1 in a solo cup. I seriously bought another 3x3 tent with all the fixin's just to do the seed reproduction. I've had the pleasure of smoking it twice and it is some seriously good weed.

Wow that looks awesome! Mine is still vegging. It's been stuck in that 1 gallon for months. I was just marveling at how good the new growth still looks. It has some funky old leaves on it but the new stuff is looking amazing for being in that 1 for so long. I'm planning on flipping it this weekend (hopefully). I have 4 clones rooted, 3 are in 1's and 1 in a solo cup. I seriously bought another 3x3 tent with all the fixin's just to do the seed reproduction. I've had the pleasure of smoking it twice and it is some seriously good weed.
Bet those seeds will be awful nice!

I've been quiet about the Lemon Paki I've been growing because I've been doing a crappy job of it from the start and it never looked very good. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a couple more cuts on deck so no sweat, I'll try it again.

But last week was its last week and I've been sampling the early produce. Wow! :snowboating:

Heheh, I mean ... seriously WOW. I've been hearing about it for years, watched Doc Bud grow it, had it at the beach, but I never had any quiet time alone with it. Yeah, you were certainly fortunate to have been given this cut, Doc. I've smoked a lot of herb over many years, much of it grown by my own self, and this it one of the magical ones. :love:

I've only had a couple days with it, so I look forward to exploring it more thoroughly. I'm surprised at the fade - no real lethargy. That initial rush ... heheh ... gotta be fun to pull that on anyone at all, no matter how chronic. Like plunging into a deep pool of warm water. Gone in 2 seconds. :laughtwo:

And the terps! Mmmmph! What did they test at? Gotta be well over 2% It's turning from sour lemon drop to gassy/OG ... thick terps.

Nice weed!

:bravo: Nice description!

Nice Gray! :drool:

@ Neikodog :rofl: That’s awesome. Hey hope the seed production goes well. I’d love to grow some of Doc’s LP one day.

Cheers Gang:passitleft:

:bravo: She's a purdy thang!

Surprisingly consistent for an F3, too - looks just like mine did.

:bongrip:

Kick me in the nuts why don't ya!

Ever in my neck of the woods?
:eek:that was not my intention I'm not that kind of guy-:meditate: more of a subtle reminder:rofl::rofl:

Not planed at this time--- the closest was when I mailed you last, that was just into Cal from Oregon.
No worries, no pressure Stoney things will work out in due time,
I noticed the pressures stated last time we communicated and took that into consideration, No stress Stoney

Back
Top Bottom