Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Nis reversed a DDA fem and dusted a Carnival fem with it, and that produced a batch of F1s. Neither was a reg though, so that's not an issue. You may have seed from that batch, and they'd be half photo, half auto and 1/8 purple. He then took a purple photo fem from those and selfed it for F2s. I have a bunch of those, as well as other people. Those are 1/8 auto and 1/4 purple.

You may have a batch of F2s. I know he sent them out to a lot of people.

I got these from Neiko, so not sure if they were from the first or second batch. I don't have the luxury of cracking them right now as I'm transitioning a few things and can't afford the possibility of a dud at the moment. It's an unusual thing to be so low on product. I'm not in danger of running out, but my stock is lower now than it's been in a few years and I only have 4 plants in flower right now (I usually have 6 or 7). Anyway, thanks for the info on the lineage.

:peace:

Those were from the 1st batch. I wrote on the bag 25% auto possibility and I'm pretty sure I got that info from Nis. The one photo I did was decent it just didn't yield very well. The key lime pheno Gray shared in Jamacia was really good. There are some good ones in there and some not so good I guess. I know Duggan didn't care for that grow at all but I think most people that have grown them liked the smoke.

Another good article on Covid from the Hoover Institution:

Coronavirus Perspective

There's a nice table at the bottom, from the South Korean data. It's kinda reassuring if you're under 70 yrs old, especially under 60.

:Namaste:

Thanks again!
:passitleft:
I’ve been worried about you Gray... do you have enough weed? Maybe we all need to band together and send Gray a care package so he doesn’t run out! :rofl:

Oh gawd, please NO! :eek:

I'm probably one of a very few people who are happy when they get to the bottom of a jar. I get to peel the ID tape off, rinse it out, and pack it away. :slide: One less jar of herb!

that's scary gray im in the risk group ill have to stay home!

Yeah, I just saw a clip of the spring breakers having fun, and being annoyed with being hectored about it. I would have been, too. :) Not their problem, really.

I'm ready for it - got my supplies, etc - gonna try to avoid getting it. We're the vulnerable ones. We can keep to ourselves for awhile.

I’m not sure I subscribe to his analysis, It’s a very sociological one that seems somewhat skewed towards economic interests and and I’m not convinced that’s the most helpful at the moment. He makes some assumptions about the virus from a medical standpoint that aren't really substantiated. His ‘risk’ population focus is flawed as well because the at risk population is embedded within the general population so the measures actually do need to be widespread.

He also implies that ‘pandemic’ is the wrong word because the situation isnt severe enought yet. But that is not the criteria for calling something a pandemic - it’s a pandemic when there are cases occuring that can’t be tracked to known source, I’m pretty sure, so that whole paragraph seems fairly flawed to me - as the premise of it’s argument is not accurate.

His stated facts in the rest of the article are good - I‘m just not onboard with his analysis or conclusions much. All good reading tho - like I’ve said recently in the face of a different kind of apocalypse, complex problems require lots of different minds :)

I’m not sure I subscribe to his analysis, It’s a very sociological one that seems somewhat skewed towards economic interests and and I’m not convinced that’s the most helpful at the moment. He makes some assumptions about the virus from a medical standpoint that aren't really substantiated. His ‘risk’ population focus is flawed as well because the at risk population is embedded within the general population so the measures actually do need to be widespread.

He also implies that ‘pandemic’ is the wrong word because the situation isnt severe enought yet. But that is not the criteria for calling something a pandemic - it’s a pandemic when there are cases occuring that can’t be tracked to known source, I’m pretty sure, so that whole paragraph seems fairly flawed to me - as the premise of it’s argument is not accurate.

His stated facts in the rest of the article are good - I‘m just not onboard with his analysis or conclusions much. All good reading tho - like I’ve said recently in the face of a different kind of apocalypse, complex problems require lots of different minds :)
stay safe amy!

I very rarely absorb opinion when I research. :cheesygrinsmiley: Same with the crap we get from the media. I don' care that much about what the pretty and/or "educated" people think. I've met far far too many pretty and/or educated dolts.

I look for the data.

:thumb:

I don’t watch telly so I’m not seeing any of the panic-mongering news coverage that is happening... Articles like that one are a good antidote for it. The news doesnt even get th facts right half the time!
stay safe amy!
I’m good thanks sticky. :love: I’m defininitely in a risk group myself. My biggest risk at the moment tho is that I rely on human carers for my basic living support so I do worry just a little about what would happen if my carers became ill, or have to isolate. SO far so good :) ANd we’re setting things up better and better everytime they come (in case we get left to our own devices). The lovely other is post major lung surgery so is also an ’at risk’ person. We are always well supplied anyway so we will do ok.

I’ve got nowhere near the amount of weed in jars as Graytail has and I‘m still exceptionally supplied :D
:lot-o-toke: You take care too :passitleft:

I very rarely absorb opinion when I research. :cheesygrinsmiley: Same with the crap we get from the media. I don' care that much about what the pretty and/or "educated" people think. I've met far far too many pretty and/or educated dolts.

I look for the data.

:thumb:
Damn straight - I’m recently taking a fair bit of social distance from one of my former lecturers who i became good friends with due to my recognition of their... doltedness! One of the most intelligent people I know (2 actually - the husband as well)... dolts!

Damn straight - I’m recently taking a fair bit of social distance from one of my former lecturers who i became good friends with due to my recognition of their... doltedness! One of the most intelligent people I know (2 actually - the husband as well)... dolts!

I have one of those. :straightface: He's a Phd physicist, IQ past 150, and he somehow absorbs the crap he hears around him. I think it's part assumption of intellectual superiority - only natural - and part isolation within his own world where he isn't doubted.

It's SO annoying to be scowled at by a dolt! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom