Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

DevilsCarnival8 is dried and jarred and yielded 30 grams, 1.06 ounces. :slide: Not much yield but it was a gas to grow and it smells wonderful - a strong lime/cleaner aroma. :love:

And I have a cutting rooted! :yahoo:

:bongrip:

I also chopped the freak today - ((Utopia x Buddha Haze) x GoldenTiger) x KingGelato. :cheesygrinsmiley: No King Kush in this one - nothing but airy fluffy sativa buds. But there's an awful lot of sticky on it.

I didn't get any pics of her standing before I chopped her, but here's the trimming session.

DevilsCarnival8 is dried and jarred and yielded 30 grams, 1.06 ounces. :slide: Not much yield but it was a gas to grow and it smells wonderful - a strong lime/cleaner aroma. :love:

And I have a cutting rooted! :yahoo:

Damn! :thedoubletake: I forgot to add Carnival to my last seed order - AGAIN! :rolleyes:

Your girl looks mighty fine and is just screaming to be topped, LST'd, supercropped, and otherwise tortured until she really puts out! :laugh:
:welldone:

The "Breeder" is my own bad self, with much credit given to nanners from three different strains. :rolleyes:

There does seem to be more tiny trichs than usual, sorta like UtopiaHaze. Maybe the Gelato had an effect.

The "Breeder" is my own bad self, with much credit given to nanners from three different strains. :rolleyes:

There does seem to be more tiny trichs than usual, sorta like UtopiaHaze. Maybe the Gelato had an effect.
LOL! It sounded like an interesting combo! Like some sorta "Super Haze Cookies" type deal! :rofl:
Very nice that she didn't hermie on you! :thumb:

LOL, I did find a very few, and I was worried about it, especially at 88 days. But I recently heard that high heat and humidity helps reduce transexuality. Mebbe so. I have that Destroyer in there and I wanted to see how she behaved under a tropical environment, so highs have been upper 80s with 70+% humidity. Whaddya know - no nanners. :slide:

Actually, sharp eyes will have noticed that the last few plants I chopped had nanners on 'em, in fact that's why YGriega finally had to come down. Believe it or not, she still had another week in her. But one day - boom!, nannerville - so I took her out that same day. I found a few on DC8 too, but 80 days is very long for that strain, so it wasn't a big surprise.

But none of them were issues, like where you find open clusters on the bottom buds? o_O These were just a few, on the top buds. :slide:

UBHxGTxKG is dried and jarred and yielded 60 grams, 2.12 ounces over 216 days. :Rasta:

It's better smoke than I thought it would be. :cheesygrinsmiley: The KingGelato added some punch, so it has the UBHxGoldenTiger character, with a stronger rush and a flavor I haven't caught before - a sort of caramel nutty something. :hmmmm: It's a nice addition to the jars.

AND ... check it out ... :laughtwo: ... it seeded itself.

I got 5 of 'em. So I guess I'll pop one of these, too. :slide:

I like the fact it increased your portion of good fortune so I would name her

NEMESIS

The word nemesis originally meant the distributor of fortune, neither good nor bad, simply in due proportion to each according to what was deserved.

OR

Nemesis (Greek: Νέμεσις) is the Greek goddess of balance, and justice.

:laughtwo:

I've been thinking of just calling it "Frank". :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had a few nanners on more than one plant this round, but I didn't find a single seed on anything else, so I'm thinking it seeded itself. :hmmmm: They're good mature seeds, so the pollenation happened quite awhile ago.

The wife likes it. :thumb:

It's been awhile since I posted an update - in fact it's been awhile since I pulled all the plants out of the room, so today I did the deed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Some of them stayed bunched up a little too long and went all larfy at the bottoms, but all in all, things look pretty good. I have a half dozen or so ready for chop in the next 30 days, and it's always nice to see the buds fattening up and getting sticky, right? :slide:

So we start with Destroyer. Y'know what? This plant is a pain in the ass. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have another clone ready to flip, so maybe it'll go better the 3rd time. The smoke, however is worth the hassle. This time it looked ready with another week to fill out, and what did it do? It foxtailed. So now I have a bunch of new growth to fill out. *sigh* I've been feeding it Cat steadily - maybe that'll speed it up. It smells grrrreat!

Here's Carnival. She's a little thinner than the last one but just as tall and rangy. Even so, it's an easy pheno to grow and yields well. I really like it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The same with Y Griega. It's tall and rangy and runs long, but it's my kind of sativa.

HashplantHaze x KaliChina. I was originally going to grow this one in a large pot, but it started out vigorously and rather compact, and as time went on and the bloom room harvests got delayed I decided to just flip it into a 3 gallon pot and let it go naturally. It did end up stretching to over 4 feet before it stopped, but it was just enough to remain about a foot under the panels and so far it isn't showing distress.

This is a UBH x GT that got its lowers shaded by the other plants so it looks kinda scraggly. The productive parts look just fine though. :bongrip:

Star pupil with her deficient fans, starting to turn color ...

Goji Pupil ... I wish I'd put this one into a big pot - gonna be skimpy.

Next up, the ones I flipped recently.

I have another Red Diesel going ... I like it but I actually like the Acapulco Gold better so this is the last run for Red Diesel.

And I'm running a Y Griega in a small pot ...

Another Star Pupil ...

And a Bubba Hash, just flipped ...

And the star of the next round - Doc Bud's Lemon Paki. :yahoo: I think I should have grown it bigger, but things got crowded in veg and I didn't have room for a bigger pot and it was suffering, so I had to flip it. It'll have plenty of soil. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll get pics of the veg room later.

Back
Top Bottom