Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Another great update from Graytail. You have a lot of cool stuff going. Those Pupil crosses and Pupil herself are quite the lookers. How long do you think the HPH x KC will go? It looks like another month or so anyway huh? I'm glad you flipped the Lemon Paki too, I'll get to see how much she stretches. Doc said she will stretch. It'll be at least another month before I can flip mine. I did get the STS ingredients to do the reversal on her clones :slide: . Have a good one bud.

:popcorn: Wow so many strains and buds. Your stash must be epic!

Love your work Gray :bravo:. That Star Pupil and DC :drool:

That’s awesome you have Docs LP. Can’t wait to see her flower out for you. :slide:

Another great update from Graytail. You have a lot of cool stuff going. Those Pupil crosses and Pupil herself are quite the lookers. How long do you think the HPH x KC will go? It looks like another month or so anyway huh? I'm glad you flipped the Lemon Paki too, I'll get to see how much she stretches. Doc said she will stretch. It'll be at least another month before I can flip mine. I did get the STS ingredients to do the reversal on her clones :slide: . Have a good one bud.

Heyas Neiko , when you mention Sts and reversal on clones. Can you elaborate a little ?

I just took cuts from my Gorillas this grow and that is my first time. I did take them late like week 2-3 of flower which was not the plan just got too busy to do that at the end of veg.

My clones rooted and are growing but they don’t look good lol. They look like males tbh. Only half have leafs that even resemble a female cannabis plant. The other half look like random weeds from a ditch lol.

Any info to get these cuts back into girls I can flower out would help.

:popcorn: Wow so many strains and buds. Your stash must be epic!

Love your work Gray :bravo:. That Star Pupil and DC :drool:

That’s awesome you have Docs LP. Can’t wait to see her flower out for you. :slide:

Heyas Neiko , when you mention Sts and reversal on clones. Can you elaborate a little ?

I just took cuts from my Gorillas this grow and that is my first time. I did take them late like week 2-3 of flower which was not the plan just got too busy to do that at the end of veg.

My clones rooted and are growing but they don’t look good lol. They look like males tbh. Only half have leafs that even resemble a female cannabis plant. The other half look like random weeds from a ditch lol.

Any info to get these cuts back into girls I can flower out would help.
I think in your case your clones are revegging. I don't think spraying STS would help them at all. It's just going to take time for them to fully get back into veg mode. I would spray them every couple of days with 1/2 strength destress.

I think in your case your clones are revegging. I don't think spraying STS would help them at all. It's just going to take time for them to fully get back into veg mode. I would spray them every couple of days with 1/2 strength destress.

Ok wasn’t sure how that worked if they would come back to looking like they should or if they would become a male or something.

I’ll follow your advise with the destress and see how they fair.

I googled STS and looks like that is for other scenarios with breeding. Won’t get into that if it’s not needed right now.

Thanks for the info Neiko. :Namaste:

Do they look anything like this, Wren?

This is a Destroyer cut from bloom finally reveging.

They look almost identical to that Destroyer yes. Single prong leaves and scraggly as can be.

Glad to hear that is “re vegging”. I’ve been growing them out for approx 4-5 weeks now. Shits taking forever.

I have 10 that are like this. Some are better looking them others.

If I were to take cuts before 12/12 would they still do this ?

Amazing line up Gray!!! And great info on the clones :passitleft: I'm getting ready to drop 4 strains from mass medical. Dandelion gum, grape pupil, Napoli Blue and drama queen. I also have the goji pupil, looking forward your smoke report
Cheers:ganjamon:
They look almost identical to that Destroyer yes. Single prong leaves and scraggly as can be.

Glad to hear that is “re vegging”. I’ve been growing them out for approx 4-5 weeks now. Shits taking forever.

I have 10 that are like this. Some are better looking them others.

If I were to take cuts before 12/12 would they still do this ?
Noting this! Great info:passitleft:

Thanks! The Pupils are a good line. I just wish I knew what Star is complaining about. :hmmmm: I don't know what to think of HH x KC. It looks a few weeks away but my room has been acting odd lately- everything runs long. I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Good to hear that Paki stretches. I thought I remembered it being a long-node bloomer. :slide:

Amazing line up Gray!!! And great info on the clones :passitleft: I'm getting ready to drop 4 strains from mass medical. Dandelion gum, grape pupil, Napoli Blue and drama queen. I also have the goji pupil, looking forward your smoke report.

Both Star and Goji have a nice old school sativa buzz to them, not terribly potent, at least the phenos I have aren't. Feels like mid teens percent. The rush is mild at first and builds slowly. Star has a prominent purple taste, kinda plummy. Goji has the Goji berry taste, which I prefer, and I'm pretty sure I can feel a certain "kindness" in it from the Nepali.

I'd like to try some Grape Pupil and Nepali Blue. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nope. It's only when they have to both root AND return to veg.

Cool lesson learned then thanks for the help Gray :high-five: :passitleft:

Those MMS strains sure are tempting. I’ve been eyeing the Goji and Star Pupil for a while then JBC stopped carrying MMS so will have to look at another bank to get them from.

Heyas Furt. Nice strains you got picked out there :drool: I will have to stop by your journal and check out your grow.

Cool lesson learned then thanks for the help Gray :high-five: :passitleft:

Those MMS strains sure are tempting. I’ve been eyeing the Goji and Star Pupil for a while then JBC stopped carrying MMS so will have to look at another bank to get them from.

Heyas Furt. Nice strains you got picked out there :drool: I will have to stop by your journal and check out your grow.

DC Seed Exchange carries MMS as well as Neptune Seed bank.

Those revegs can take a bit to grow out of the funk but when they do....its and explosion of growth (Monster Cropping) and can result in some hella bushy plants with lots of bud sites. Taking clones from plants in flower is a great way to save space if space is a premium. Takes a couple weeks up to 2 months for them to reveg and start growing normally so when you are out of space to grow girls but you want to keep a cut around, its a great tool. The later in flower you take it, the longer it takes to reveg. Taking the cutting before 21 days of flower keeps the reveg time down on the lower end of the time spectrum.....but taking it after that starts adding more time. Of course you can do a full on reveg of the whole plant after harvest as well. Lots of ways to go about doing revegs.

Those revegs can take a bit to grow out of the funk but when they do....its and explosion of growth (Monster Cropping) and can result in some hella bushy plants with lots of bud sites. Taking clones from plants in flower is a great way to save space if space is a premium. Takes a couple weeks up to 2 months for them to reveg and start growing normally so when you are out of space to grow girls but you want to keep a cut around, its a great tool. The later in flower you take it, the longer it takes to reveg. Taking the cutting before 21 days of flower keeps the reveg time down on the lower end of the time spectrum.....but taking it after that starts adding more time. Of course you can do a full on reveg of the whole plant after harvest as well. Lots of ways to go about doing revegs.

Howdy Van, thanks for the heads up on MMS beans. Do you know if they ship to Canada ?

Great info on the re veg cuts. Never thought of it as a space saver but makes perfect sense. My veg / clone tent is only 2x4 so this def applies to me. :thanks: :Namaste:

Its what I do when I get overrun with plants and cuttings and I don't want to lose a strain. I just wait until its into flower....I like taking the cutting between 18-21 days into the 12/12 flip. Usually takes me 12-17 days to get roots on reveg cuttings so figure 2 weeks for roots, and then another 2-3 weeks up to a month for the full on reveg to take effect depending on when you took the cut. So realistically if you took the cutting at week 3 of flower, 2 weeks for roots puts the mom at 5 weeks.....and then add the reveg and the mom should just about be done as that new clone is starting to hit its stride.

I have also experimented with full on reveg. If you want to do a reveg on a whole plant vs a cutting you can do that as well. If you do that, I recommend putting her back under 18/6 for the final 10 days of the flower cycle if you have it. It will signal the plant to start developing the roots used in veg vs the roots in flower. By the time the plant figures out that its supposed to start growing in veg again, its time to cut your harvest down. Chop everything but leave 5 or 6 lower growth sites (larfy bud sites..you just need enough leaves to absorb energy from the lights and feed the root growth) and throw that bad girl back under veg light. I have done 24/0 on reveg with very low wattage light bulb (24 watts) and in another couple weeks you will start seeing shoots coming out from different spots on the plant. At that point you repot it and grow it out or you can take a cutting off the whole plant and get that rooted and ditch the whole plant.

The last whole reveg I did, I got 10 ounces off the first grow.....I revegged it in the same pot, same soil, only top dressed a couple times and flowered her out after 4 weeks of reveg and I got another 6 ounces off her. If I would have up potted and let her veg in the new pot, I think I would have gotten a bigger harvest the 2nd time around.

The times I've done a full reveg, I've let the plant fully reveg - lots of vigorous new growth - and then cut the rootball back to a 1 gallon size and downcan. From there I treat it like any other vegger. When It's time, I upcan back to a large pot and let 'er rip. I've consistently gotten a larger yield the second time. :slide:

I am sure I could have out yielded the first grow if I would have simply up potted or done the cut the root ball back and grow her again in the same sized pot. I also didn't do any training on her the 2nd time around. With some effort I believe 2nd yield can outyield the 1st one.

I'm trying something a little different. I'm trying an SOG with monster cropped clones. I sent the mothers to flower, cut the clones and now trying to get them to root. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom