Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

I like taking the clones in flower.....love the monster cropping growth, when it finally explodes! Good luck!!
I've never monster cropped or grown SOG, let alone in RDWC. I will need some positive vibes and a bit of luck me thinks. Thanks man!

You got this....just don't veg em long in DWC or you will be in trouble LOL
Yeah. Getting some roots, planting them in the pebbles, giving them a week and then flower. Have you done an SOG? Looking for kind hearted, knowledgable folks that know a thing or two about this method of grow and a shoulder to cry on.

You are amazing Graytail, I would get confused trying to grow more than two strains at once.:rofl: you got it going on Bro. !! I'm pretty much following the directions that come with the kit, and I'm a happy camper, so far. I'm following a lot of Duggans feeding ratios, and recently started feeding everything down the top. Question for you. Those Samsung panels better than the next light ?

A much better price, but otherwise the same thing. They use the same little white diodes.

If you're thinking about it, don't be afraid to pull the trigger. They're that much better than anything else.

:thumb:

A much better price, but otherwise the same thing. They use the same little white diodes.

If you're thinking about it, don't be afraid to pull the trigger. They're that much better than anything else.

:thumb:
Not going to be able to do it right now, but soon I hope. I want to build my own, from a kit. Right now I'm running 630w CMH in one 4x4, and 2 315w CMHs in another 4x4. And I run t5s in another 4x4 for veg. just started 12/12 on both tents. I run the 630w 8pm to 8am and the 2 315s 8am to 8pm. Been vegging all summer, so they're all 2 month old clones. Weather is cooling down nicely, so I'm getting my bloom on now !! i'm so envious of how you are always harvesting those smalls, for 1-2 zs each. Your house must be like going to a dispensary !! :morenutes::surf:

Another thing, i run the cmhs in a sealed room, with no heat. would the diodes put out similar heat as the cmh or way less.

You'd have to mount the drivers outside of the tent, but if you did that, yep, it'd run way cooler.

Or wait. If you need the heat, then wattage is wattage equals heat. The diodes will simply put out a lot more light with equal heat.

Yeah. Getting some roots, planting them in the pebbles, giving them a week and then flower. Have you done an SOG? Looking for kind hearted, knowledgable folks that know a thing or two about this method of grow and a shoulder to cry on.
I ran a 48-plant perpetual SOG in 2 L hempies for 2-3 years.

Journal is here: SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

I'll get sub'd to your new journal (sorry I missed it! :sorry: ) and let me know if I can help. :goodluck:

It kinda is! I have a couple dozen different strains in jars to choose from. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Gotta love having choices. And with weed, I want a LOT of choices!
I probably have a couple dozen different strains as well and there are still times I look them all over and think, I need something new. It's like going to the grocery store and then later searching for something to eat but not being able to find anything that looks good at that point in time.

They call that "being spoiled"!.....buncha misfit , ner de wells.... :headbanger:

I probably have a couple dozen different strains as well and there are still times I look them all over and think, I need something new. It's like going to the grocery store and then later searching for something to eat but not being able to find anything that looks good at that point in time.
Weed snob !!

Hey One...leave as much green on it as possible. Any branch with vegetation, leave it. As far as the hrs. ...i would go straight to 16/8 ,..NOT 18/6...completely a waste of power running 18 . Been doin this a very long time and those additional 2 hrs. mean nothing. Check out some of my grows ...all under 16/8 , then to 12/12, then cut them down late in bloom to 14/10 by 1/2 hr. increments. Cheers.

Variety is the spice of life :)

Back
Top Bottom