Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Beautiful buds Gray! :high-five::rollit:

Wow Gray..another stellar harvest of fantastic looking buds...great work AGAIN !
This y gregga...love to try it....

I know, I know - too many strains, not enough time, eh? I still haven't run an A5. :high-five:

Great harvest there bud. Those buds look crazy frosty. What scents are you getting?

The terps on this one don't stand out much - probably under 1%? It's only a week old, so things will change, but so far it's a very mild haze scent, a little sweeter than usual.

Y Griega ---->done right. Good show.

Thank you. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm not sure what happened - shoulda been done by 12 weeks - but I like the way it turned out.

Beautiful, fat, frosty & foxy! :bravo:

You really should see 'em in person. It's like they have spines of foxtails covering all the buds! :thedoubletake:

But do you know jack? I believe you do. I see you in the same room, was who I didn't recognize....just a hunch :rofl: looking good man :passitleft:

Ah, but hangin' with Jack gets to be pretty boring - gives me a headache, y'know? You know Jack ... :rolleyes:

Stellar Gray, your usual exemplary work . Thank you so much for your exquisite admirable grows.

Exquisite, you say! Now THAT is an exemplary attaboy! :goodjob: Thank YOU!

What d said!

Which gives me an opportunity to praise your own recent work! :passitleft:

Muy Hermosa! :yummy:

:high-five:

It's these occasional surprise plants that keep us going, right? Out of nowhere, one of them will do something unexpected and special. Good girl! :laughtwo:

Beautiful buds Gray! :high-five::rollit:

:thanks::passitleft:

Good to see you again, Eggs! :ciao:

LOL, It'd sure give me a kick in my lazy pants - Mr. Krip is serious about his hobby. :adore:
I'm sure we can both come up with something to give each other a kick in the pants but it won't have anything to do with anyone being lazy! :laugh:

I never take anything in life seriously since I know it's not permanent! ;)

I'm sure we can both come up with something to give each other a kick in the pants but it won't have anything to do with anyone being lazy! :laugh:

I never take anything in life seriously since I know it's not permanent! ;)

And after 66 years, I still can't predict the fuggin future! You'd think a person could get a grip on that eventually, but nope ya can't do it. *mutter*

But there's always time for hakuna matata, right? :bongrip:

Y Griega is dried and jarred and yielded 121 grams, 4.27 ounces over 217 days = 0.513 grams per day. Not too bad for a plant that went almost 15 weeks in bloom. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm kinda proud of this one so I took lotsa pictures. :laughtwo:

Here's comes a dump ...

It's potent and frosty - delicious! :bongrip:

:drool:

And after 66 years, I still can't predict the fuggin future! You'd think a person could get a grip on that eventually, but nope ya can't do it. *mutter*
I'm guessing this is your way of telling me that you can't give me a time when you'll be by with some of that Y Griega, huh? :rolleyes:
:rofl::passitleft:

Lemme check my Powerball ticket ...

... ack, nope, apparently not.

Maybe next week. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom