Granny420 Grows Multiple Strains In Soil Using ViparSpectra XS1500 And Vivosun Tents

Hi Granny all are looking good i grew some Fat Bastard auto & they liked nitrogen while small & mine where thin leaved (more on the sativa side) but still a strong indica high as to GDB he grew some FB photos from a different breeder & his was more on the indica side but was great smoke can't wait to see yours grow up
Hey con! :high-five:Great to see you!
:thanks: for that info! Nice to know I’m at least on track for trying to meet their N needs. Also good to know you and GDB had different phenos cuz I really think I’m seeing that. Love that loch me on the couch (Lady C’s couch haha). I’m looking forward to that buzz!
:hug::hug::love::hug::hug:
You got it going prefect on lights and such never second guess. Where I make my mistakes. Try keep that 6 inch grow area cause sometimes they grow faster on one than other in phenotypes. One will curl one want type stuff. Hard as hell to judge.
But great job remembering that. Lmao. That was awhile ago
Well blow me over, it’s @7Dust2 :Namaste:! :high-five: I’m so delighted you visited my journal!
I read that journal twice! And I learned a ton. You really made it understandable on why you were doing what you were doing with your lights and you obviously knew what your plants were going to do and when. Again, :Namaste:! I know I’ll go thru it again and again as my girls grow.:thanks: So much!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes, I *think* I’m already seeing different phenos in this strain and adjusting the lights pretty much by what you did. Click click. Click click. :cheesygrinsmiley: Please visit any time!

What wonderful responses here! I’m riding on sunshine!🌞☀️🌞and don’t it feel good!:yahoo:

Hey con! :high-five:Great to see you!
:thanks: for that info! Nice to know I’m at least on track for trying to meet their N needs. Also good to know you and GDB had different phenos cuz I really think I’m seeing that. Love that loch me on the couch (Lady C’s couch haha). I’m looking forward to that buzz!

Well blow me over, it’s @7Dust2 :Namaste:! :high-five: I’m so delighted you visited my journal!
I read that journal twice! And I learned a ton. You really made it understandable on why you were doing what you were doing with your lights and you obviously knew what your plants were going to do and when. Again, :Namaste:! I know I’ll go thru it again and again as my girls grow.:thanks: So much!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes, I *think* I’m already seeing different phenos in this strain and adjusting the lights pretty much by what you did. Click click. Click click. :cheesygrinsmiley: Please visit any time!

What wonderful responses here! I’m riding on sunshine!🌞☀️🌞
Glad to hear that. Really do. Glad I helped in my own strange old fashion way. Lmao.
I sneak around alot. I'm still learning myself. Shed helped me back in April with few issues. Just pass the knowledge

Glad to hear that. Really do. Glad I helped in my own strange old fashion way. Lmao.
I sneak around alot. I'm still learning myself. Shed helped me back in April with few issues. Just pass the knowledge
If we all just paid it forward what a wonderful world this would be.
:hug: :high-five::hug:

If we all just paid it forward what a wonderful world this would be.
:hug: :high-five::hug:
I was just thinking, in the euphoric and utopian mood I’m in, if everyone realized that we could change the world for the better, which I know we can!, we’d be on our way. No matter the ending, we could all be proud of our small contributions which wouldn’t be so small if we all just believed as I do for one ant in the sand :)

Back
Top Bottom