Granny420 Grows Multiple Strains In Soil Using ViparSpectra XS1500 And Vivosun Tents

I'll partake of the herb! :passitleft: Sorry you can't RR!
Puff puff pa… no, puff puff, puff puff ok, pass! :hug::love::hug:
I'm on my period. :rofl: The gf tells me I am irritable. Maybe that's because I have to lay off the weed IDK. My nipples are tender and I'm bloated. Pass me the midol, potato chips and chocolate. :rofl: Smoke up ladies and enjoy. You think at my age this crap would be over.
Me thinks I would be vey grouchy too! Been long time since my Midol days, but I still love chips and chocolate! Can I eat them on Lady C’s couch? :rofl::laugh:
Between you and GDB, I have to have a towel handy to keep cleaning up the coffee I spit out in laughter when I read your posts.
Ummm....thank you? :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Silly Lady! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just don't be sippin coffee on the new couch :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Silly Man!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love all you goofballs!
:hug::hug::love::hug::hug:

Me thinks I would be vey grouchy too! Been long time since my Midol days, but I still love chips and chocolate! Can I eat them on Lady C’s couch? :rofl::laugh:

Love all you goofballs!

Love all you goofballs!
Oh Granny I'm so glad you got a chuckle out of that! Laughter really is the best medicine.....Well next to weed. Hell the two go together like peas and carrots.

Oh my! 😞 I used to have to do that when on call for nursing (RN). In life, we just have to make good choices and you, kind sir, are doing that. I applaud you!:clap::clap::clap:
:hug::high-five::hug:
Thank you Granny 420! Hats off to you as well doing the nursing thing.

20240922_131448.jpg

It's getting bad my gf had to break into her secret stash and get me the heavy hitters.

Oh Granny I'm so glad you got a chuckle out of that! Laughter really is the best medicine.....Well next to weed. Hell the two go together like peas and carrots.
You got that right RR! It’s all in our attitudes in life. And you have a million $ mentality! :hug:
Thank you Granny 420! Hats off to you as well doing the nursing thing.
:thanks:honey! Lots of stories there. I love Reader’s Digest’s Laughter is the best Medicine. Always wanted to send them this one.

Early in my nursing days, I cared for an elderly man who had a pus oozing, draining wound on his scrotal area. So I documented in my nursing notes “Changed 3”x3” dressing on scrotum. .75”x.5” pussy drainage area noted. Sterile 3”x3” applied.” When I came into work the next night, the nurses were all laughing at what I had written. Yes, we were taught to use the word “purulent” - not “pussy”.

In his scrotal area, no less!!! Egads, could it have been worse? :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh: Never made that mistake again!
20240922_131448.jpg

It's getting bad my gf had to break into her secret stash and get me the heavy hitters.
:laugh:Well you won the orange Medal!!:laugh:Yummmm
How often are you on call and how long at a time, if I may ask?

You got that right RR! It’s all in our attitudes in life. And you have a million $ mentality! :hug:

:thanks:honey! Lots of stories there. I love Reader’s Digest’s Laughter is the best Medicine. Always wanted to send them this one.

Early in my nursing days, I cared for an elderly man who had a pus oozing, draining wound on his scrotal area. So I documented in my nursing notes “Changed 3”x3” dressing on scrotum. .75”x.5” pussy drainage area noted. Sterile 3”x3” applied.” When I came into work the next night, the nurses were all laughing at what I had written. Yes, we were taught to use the word “purulent” - not “pussy”.

In his scrotal area, no less!!! Egads, could it have been worse? :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh: Never made that mistake again!

:laugh:Well you won the orange Medal!!:laugh:Yummmm
How often are you on call and how long at a time, if I may ask?
Once every 7 weeks for a week..... so it's not horrible.

Once every 7 weeks for a week..... so it's not horrible.
:high-five:That’s not too often - until that time is NOW. I feel for you. I don’t think I could abstain like that again, been retired too long. Someday, RR man, someday! Hope that day isn’t too many years ahead for you!
:hug: :hug::love::hug::hug:

:high-five:That’s not too often - until that time is NOW. I feel for you. I don’t think I could abstain like that again, been retired too long. Someday, RR man, someday! Hope that day isn’t too many years ahead for you!
:hug: :hug::love::hug::hug:
Thanks Granny....I will be 60 in a few months. I hope it's not too many more years either.

CHOOSING WHAT TO GROW… listing my main choices for this journal…

HELP/COMMENT if you have grown any of these strains, just want to comment about any, or just want to weigh in!:woohoo::hippy::welcome::yahoo::hug:

I’m going to use 6” square pots/soil in a 7’x7’ area with two 600w MH/HPS lights that can be used at 250, 400, or 600 watts. I’m hoping to grow 72-90 single cola plants at one time, or in a progression. I will use no leak 1020 trays that can sit 6 pots per tray. Approximately 4 plants per square foot.
It seems very crowded to me, yet intriguing. :idea: I’ve always vegged my plants for 2-3 months, LSTing to get the shapes I wanted to have many multiple top colas. SoG grows should save me a great deal of time! Duh! Duh!!! :idea: I just keep thinking big colas only with much less time/stress invested in vegging them should really increase my stash so much easier, well except for all that watering, trimming, cloning - EGADS, what have I got myself into? I’m not a spring chicken, I’m more like the 60+ year old mule (ass) working extremely hard just to say a “heehaw” for an apple! But here I go….. ha…ha…he…hee…hee…heeh…heeh…heeh…heehaw!!! OMG was that hard! Hope I can keep up with a crapload of ladies sitting side-by-side! I’m sure gonna try!!!

I have grown and created seeds for myself (MCA), but haven’t popped many. I have an entire box with tons (craploads) of seed varieties that are not even listed here, including many crosses and autos. I made a journal specifically on creating your own feminized seeds complete with pictures. It’s so easy. The link is in my signature.
I have been very busy trying to lock down what I will grow and I’m sure I will learn from the first SoG and continue on in here for further SoGs in this journal, a continuous turnover with further strains listed here. But what to start with???
I :ganjamon: and then I :smokin:get a bit slower on decision making! LOL
Come on granny420…Let’s go!!! :cheer::circle-of-love:

LEGEND FOR ABBREVIATIONS
I will use the following abbreviations with each strain…
FEM = Female seeds
REG = Seeds that will produce both female AND male offspring
FEM/REG is followed by the (#) Number of seeds I have available in that strain
#% = THC (approximately) in that strain
MCA = seeds I produced myself (or the company I purchased from will be listed)
S1= same mom used to X to produce my seeds (selfed). All seeds will be exactly like mom
F1= Two opposite plants I/S first generation, should have hybrid vigor and similar type plants
X = Crossed with
I or S = Indica or Sativa
ID or SD = means Indica or Sativa dominant (approximately 65-90%)
I/S = a hybrid which is approximately 50/50 or 60/40
F = Flower time in wk (weeks) or d (days)
S2H= Seed to Harvest for auto flower strains
BD=Bud Density 1-5 (with 5 being rock hard)
LC = Long Colas
LDC = Long Dense Colas
HT = Height of plant, ie. S short, M medium or T Tall
O = Oder in low to high or sweet to pungent for the smell of the plant while growing
UK = Unknown info

Using the above abbreviations will help me to write a whole lot less below! Hopefully all of you can understand them!

INDICAS
Skunk
: REG 9; 15-18%; Blimburn; ID; F8-10w; BD=4 , LDC; HT UK; O H/does a skunk smell? LOL
Wedding Cake: FEM 1; 25-27%; I/S 60I 40S; F7-9w; HT S-M; O L/Vanilla sweet; found 1 lone seed
Spicy White Devil X Trainwreck; FEM 22; MCA X; UK info cuz my seed X and haven’t grown seed yet
Estimate from parent strains: High THC; ID; F8-10w; HT M; O M-H
Lemon OG Kush (AKA Presidential Kush): FEM 60+; 26%; MCA S1; I/S 60/40; F8-9w; HT M-T; O M-H
Ladyburn 1974: FEM 40+; 21+%; MCA S1; ID; F9w; BD=4; HT M; O M
Ray Charles: FEM 20+; 20-26%; MCA S1; ID 70/30; F7-8w; HT M; BD=4; O H
Pre-98 Bubba Kush: FEM 30+; 20+%; MCA S1; 85%ID; F8-9w; BD=4-; LDC; HT M; O H
May have purple (peyote), which was what the mother was.
Tahoe Cookies AUTO: FEM 5; 19-23%; Seedsman; 80%I; S2H 8-10w; BD=4; LDC; O L/Sweet
Super Nova (Chronic): REG Hundreds; HighTHC; MCA; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=5; LDC; O M
Ice Cream Cake: FEM 9; 22-25%; Blimburn; ID; F8-9w; BD=4-5; LDC; O M
Reeze McFlurry: FEM 9; 24-29%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O M
MacRillaz: FEM 18; 24-30%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD= 5; LDC; O H
Fat Bastard AUTO: FEM 25; 30-38%; Blimburn; I/S; S2H8-10w; HT UK; BD=4 & really fat; LDC; O H
Fat Bastard: FEM 25; 30-38%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4 & really fat; LDC; O H
White Widow1: FEM 6; 20-24%; Seedsman F1; ID; F7-9w; HT UK; BD=5; LDC; O M
White Widow2: FEM 10; 19-24%; Seedsman; ID; F50-55d; HT S Compact; BD=4-5; LDC; O M
White Widow3: REG 9; 18-24%; Blimburn; ??SD F time says more I; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4; O M
White Widow Extreme AND White Widow Queen: MCA - Will have to look up, have many.
Medicine Man (aka White Rhino): REG 18; High%; Seedsman; ID; F8-9w; HT M; BD=4-5; LDC; O M-H
LA Peyote Kush: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; O H
Peyote Cookies: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT S/stocky; BD=4; LDC; O L-M; CBD1-5%
Peyote Wi-Fi: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=5; O M
LA Kosher Kush: REG 11; 25+%; Seedsman; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; O H
Red Dragon: FEM 9; 21-22%; Blimburn; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=3-4; LDC; O M
GSC Girl Scout Cookies: FEM 10; 16-21%; Seedsman; ID; F7-9w; HT S; BD=UK; LDC; Oder L/Sweet
Chocolate Mint: REG 9; 22-26%; Blimburn; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O L-M
Kush Mint: REG 9; 25-27%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; O M-H
Blueberry Cheese: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT S; BD=4; LDC; O H
Blueberry OG: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O H; CBD1-5%
Blueberry: FEM 5; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; LDC; Oder L/blueberry
Mataro Blue: FEM 5; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; LDC; Oder L/blueberry
Blue Dream: FEM 10+; 23%; MCA S1; I; F8-10w; HT M; BD=5; LDC; O L/Sweet Blueberries
Alaskan Bananaberry AUTO: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; I/S; S2H8-10w; HT S M T; BD=3; LC; O H
Fat Banana: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=3-4; LC (big); O M
Elons X: REG 10; 25-30%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=UK; O H
Royal Gorilla AUTO: FEM 5; 25+%; Seedsman; I/S; S2H8-10w; HT M; BD=UK; LC; O H
Grape Balls of Fire RBX: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; O H/grapes+gasoline
Mazar: REG 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=5; O H
OG Kush AUTO: FEM 15; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; S2H75d; HT M; BD=UK; O M
Original Afghani #1: REG 10; 22%; Seedsman; I; F8-9w; HT S; BD=4-5; LDC; O H
Original Afghani AUTO: FEM 10; 22%; Seedsman; I; S2H8-9w; HT S; BD=4-5; LDC; O H
Red Mimosa XL AUTO: FEM 8; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=UK; LC; O M/Fruity
Trichome & Cream AUTO: FEM 7; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; S2H75-85d; HT M; BD=4-5; LDC; O M
Vanilla Frosting: FEM 10; 25-30%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT T; BD=4; LDC; O M

SATIVAS
Amnesia Fast
: FEM 6; 20-23%; Seedsman; 70%S; F9-11w; BD=3 , HT M; O H
Y Griega: FEM 30+; 20-28%; MCA S1; SD 80%S; F10-11.5w; BD=3-4 , LC; O M (truly unique)
G13 Haze: FEM 50+; 20+%; MCA S1; SD; F10-11.5w; BD=3-4; LC; HT S-M; O L
Mega Jackpot: FEM 100++; 20-25%; MCA S1; SD; F9-11w; BD=3-4, HT M; O M
Original Cinderella AUTO: FEM 10; 23%; Seedsman; SD; S2H8-9w; LDCS; HT T; O UK
Bangi Haze: REG 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; Almost 100%S; F9-11w; BD=3; HT M; O M
Trainwreck Fast: FEM 25; 18-24%; Blimburn; SD; F7-9w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O H
Scrambler Haze: FEM 18; 30-36%; Blimburn; S; F10-11w; HT T; BD=4; O L
Super Malawi Haze: REG 10; 25+%; Seedsman; S; F14-16w; HT T; BD=4; LDC; O L-M
Gorilla Glue: REG 9; 26-28%; Blimburn; Mostly S; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4; O M
Purple Thai: REG 9; 22-24%; Blimburn; Mostly S; F10-12w; HT S M T; BD=Fat Buds; Oder L-M
Badazz OG Cheese: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; 70% S; F65d; HT T; BD=UK; O H
Orange Bud (100%Skunk): REG 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; SD; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; O H/Pungent
Red Hot Cookies: FEM 7; 25+%; Seedsman; ?SD; F7-9w; HT M; BD=3-4; LC; O H
Chocolope: FEM 5; 17+%; Seedsman; 95%S; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=UK; O M
Green Crack AUTO: FEM 9; 20%; Seedsman; SD; S2H10-12w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O M/Fruity&Spicy
Malawi: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; SD; F11-13w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O L

WOW! That’s a whole lotta seeds and I probably have more than that in further MCA seeds, but they will have to wait.

Well that’s all I have time for. Listing what I’m thinking for a first grow will have to wait. I’d rather see what others have to say first anyway!
Toodles!
🎶Go Granny grow grow grow🎶

Wooooo!!!! Now that's a freaking list!

🎶Go Granny grow grow grow🎶

Wooooo!!!! Now that's a freaking list!
Hey Jiggi! :high-five: Great to see you!

My list is long, and I fear the MCA strains will be a no go cuz they are very old, but that still leaves me a crapload of strains! This may be a perpetual grow that lasts for a century (I hope)! :laugh:

I sure want to see how you love your plant thru the rest of its life. Daggone critters! You probably have a big old elk bull out there stoned off his ass! Well, of course he decarbed before eating!:laugh:
Did you look for prints or scat? :rofl:

@Lady Cannafan WOW, YOU ARE FAST! AND A BIGGGG THANK YOU!:thanks::high-five::hug::love:

UPDATE: NEW JOURNAL NAME!

Our dear Lady guided me on how to change my journal name and then she got it done SUPER FAST!
What wheels did ya have to grease to get it done so quickly???
Don’t know if I’ll even be able to find myself!:laugh:

But it was over due. I’m not using HPS lights and I just can’t make myself do a proper SoG in small pots and then quick into flower. I will be transplanting to 3g bags, topping, doing a mini #quadlining , and I’m so in love with these ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro lights that I may never use an HPS light again! I have also had to downsize so I’m using the Vivosun grow tents and can’t believe how wonderful the lights work in these tents. I’m very very pleased!
:hug::hug::hug:Granny Hugs & :love:Love:love:to All!:hug::hug::hug:

CHOOSING WHAT TO GROW… listing my main choices for this journal…

HELP/COMMENT if you have grown any of these strains, just want to comment about any, or just want to weigh in!:woohoo::hippy::welcome::yahoo::hug:

I’m going to use 6” square pots/soil in a 7’x7’ area with two 600w MH/HPS lights that can be used at 250, 400, or 600 watts. I’m hoping to grow 72-90 single cola plants at one time, or in a progression. I will use no leak 1020 trays that can sit 6 pots per tray. Approximately 4 plants per square foot.
It seems very crowded to me, yet intriguing. :idea: I’ve always vegged my plants for 2-3 months, LSTing to get the shapes I wanted to have many multiple top colas. SoG grows should save me a great deal of time! Duh! Duh!!! :idea: I just keep thinking big colas only with much less time/stress invested in vegging them should really increase my stash so much easier, well except for all that watering, trimming, cloning - EGADS, what have I got myself into? I’m not a spring chicken, I’m more like the 60+ year old mule (ass) working extremely hard just to say a “heehaw” for an apple! But here I go….. ha…ha…he…hee…hee…heeh…heeh…heeh…heehaw!!! OMG was that hard! Hope I can keep up with a crapload of ladies sitting side-by-side! I’m sure gonna try!!!

I have grown and created seeds for myself (MCA), but haven’t popped many. I have an entire box with tons (craploads) of seed varieties that are not even listed here, including many crosses and autos. I made a journal specifically on creating your own feminized seeds complete with pictures. It’s so easy. The link is in my signature.
I have been very busy trying to lock down what I will grow and I’m sure I will learn from the first SoG and continue on in here for further SoGs in this journal, a continuous turnover with further strains listed here. But what to start with???
I :ganjamon: and then I :smokin:get a bit slower on decision making! LOL
Come on granny420…Let’s go!!! :cheer::circle-of-love:

LEGEND FOR ABBREVIATIONS
I will use the following abbreviations with each strain…
FEM = Female seeds
REG = Seeds that will produce both female AND male offspring
FEM/REG is followed by the (#) Number of seeds I have available in that strain
#% = THC (approximately) in that strain
MCA = seeds I produced myself (or the company I purchased from will be listed)
S1= same mom used to X to produce my seeds (selfed). All seeds will be exactly like mom
F1= Two opposite plants I/S first generation, should have hybrid vigor and similar type plants
X = Crossed with
I or S = Indica or Sativa
ID or SD = means Indica or Sativa dominant (approximately 65-90%)
I/S = a hybrid which is approximately 50/50 or 60/40
F = Flower time in wk (weeks) or d (days)
S2H= Seed to Harvest for auto flower strains
BD=Bud Density 1-5 (with 5 being rock hard)
LC = Long Colas
LDC = Long Dense Colas
HT = Height of plant, ie. S short, M medium or T Tall
O = Oder in low to high or sweet to pungent for the smell of the plant while growing
UK = Unknown info

Using the above abbreviations will help me to write a whole lot less below! Hopefully all of you can understand them!

INDICAS
Skunk
: REG 9; 15-18%; Blimburn; ID; F8-10w; BD=4 , LDC; HT UK; O H/does a skunk smell? LOL
Wedding Cake: FEM 1; 25-27%; I/S 60I 40S; F7-9w; HT S-M; O L/Vanilla sweet; found 1 lone seed
Spicy White Devil X Trainwreck; FEM 22; MCA X; UK info cuz my seed X and haven’t grown seed yet
Estimate from parent strains: High THC; ID; F8-10w; HT M; O M-H
Lemon OG Kush (AKA Presidential Kush): FEM 60+; 26%; MCA S1; I/S 60/40; F8-9w; HT M-T; O M-H
Ladyburn 1974: FEM 40+; 21+%; MCA S1; ID; F9w; BD=4; HT M; O M
Ray Charles: FEM 20+; 20-26%; MCA S1; ID 70/30; F7-8w; HT M; BD=4; O H
Pre-98 Bubba Kush: FEM 30+; 20+%; MCA S1; 85%ID; F8-9w; BD=4-; LDC; HT M; O H
May have purple (peyote), which was what the mother was.
Tahoe Cookies AUTO: FEM 5; 19-23%; Seedsman; 80%I; S2H 8-10w; BD=4; LDC; O L/Sweet
Super Nova (Chronic): REG Hundreds; HighTHC; MCA; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=5; LDC; O M
Ice Cream Cake: FEM 9; 22-25%; Blimburn; ID; F8-9w; BD=4-5; LDC; O M
Reeze McFlurry: FEM 9; 24-29%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O M
MacRillaz: FEM 18; 24-30%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD= 5; LDC; O H
Fat Bastard AUTO: FEM 25; 30-38%; Blimburn; I/S; S2H8-10w; HT UK; BD=4 & really fat; LDC; O H
Fat Bastard: FEM 25; 30-38%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4 & really fat; LDC; O H
White Widow1: FEM 6; 20-24%; Seedsman F1; ID; F7-9w; HT UK; BD=5; LDC; O M
White Widow2: FEM 10; 19-24%; Seedsman; ID; F50-55d; HT S Compact; BD=4-5; LDC; O M
White Widow3: REG 9; 18-24%; Blimburn; ??SD F time says more I; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4; O M
White Widow Extreme AND White Widow Queen: MCA - Will have to look up, have many.
Medicine Man (aka White Rhino): REG 18; High%; Seedsman; ID; F8-9w; HT M; BD=4-5; LDC; O M-H
LA Peyote Kush: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; O H
Peyote Cookies: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT S/stocky; BD=4; LDC; O L-M; CBD1-5%
Peyote Wi-Fi: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=5; O M
LA Kosher Kush: REG 11; 25+%; Seedsman; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; O H
Red Dragon: FEM 9; 21-22%; Blimburn; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=3-4; LDC; O M
GSC Girl Scout Cookies: FEM 10; 16-21%; Seedsman; ID; F7-9w; HT S; BD=UK; LDC; Oder L/Sweet
Chocolate Mint: REG 9; 22-26%; Blimburn; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O L-M
Kush Mint: REG 9; 25-27%; Blimburn; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; O M-H
Blueberry Cheese: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT S; BD=4; LDC; O H
Blueberry OG: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F9-11w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O H; CBD1-5%
Blueberry: FEM 5; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; LDC; Oder L/blueberry
Mataro Blue: FEM 5; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=4; LDC; Oder L/blueberry
Blue Dream: FEM 10+; 23%; MCA S1; I; F8-10w; HT M; BD=5; LDC; O L/Sweet Blueberries
Alaskan Bananaberry AUTO: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; I/S; S2H8-10w; HT S M T; BD=3; LC; O H
Fat Banana: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=3-4; LC (big); O M
Elons X: REG 10; 25-30%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=UK; O H
Royal Gorilla AUTO: FEM 5; 25+%; Seedsman; I/S; S2H8-10w; HT M; BD=UK; LC; O H
Grape Balls of Fire RBX: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; I/S; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; O H/grapes+gasoline
Mazar: REG 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=5; O H
OG Kush AUTO: FEM 15; 16-24%; Seedsman; 80% I; S2H75d; HT M; BD=UK; O M
Original Afghani #1: REG 10; 22%; Seedsman; I; F8-9w; HT S; BD=4-5; LDC; O H
Original Afghani AUTO: FEM 10; 22%; Seedsman; I; S2H8-9w; HT S; BD=4-5; LDC; O H
Red Mimosa XL AUTO: FEM 8; 25+%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT M; BD=UK; LC; O M/Fruity
Trichome & Cream AUTO: FEM 7; 16-24%; Seedsman; ID; S2H75-85d; HT M; BD=4-5; LDC; O M
Vanilla Frosting: FEM 10; 25-30%; Seedsman; ID; F8-10w; HT T; BD=4; LDC; O M

SATIVAS
Amnesia Fast
: FEM 6; 20-23%; Seedsman; 70%S; F9-11w; BD=3 , HT M; O H
Y Griega: FEM 30+; 20-28%; MCA S1; SD 80%S; F10-11.5w; BD=3-4 , LC; O M (truly unique)
G13 Haze: FEM 50+; 20+%; MCA S1; SD; F10-11.5w; BD=3-4; LC; HT S-M; O L
Mega Jackpot: FEM 100++; 20-25%; MCA S1; SD; F9-11w; BD=3-4, HT M; O M
Original Cinderella AUTO: FEM 10; 23%; Seedsman; SD; S2H8-9w; LDCS; HT T; O UK
Bangi Haze: REG 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; Almost 100%S; F9-11w; BD=3; HT M; O M
Trainwreck Fast: FEM 25; 18-24%; Blimburn; SD; F7-9w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O H
Scrambler Haze: FEM 18; 30-36%; Blimburn; S; F10-11w; HT T; BD=4; O L
Super Malawi Haze: REG 10; 25+%; Seedsman; S; F14-16w; HT T; BD=4; LDC; O L-M
Gorilla Glue: REG 9; 26-28%; Blimburn; Mostly S; F8-10w; HT UK; BD=4; O M
Purple Thai: REG 9; 22-24%; Blimburn; Mostly S; F10-12w; HT S M T; BD=Fat Buds; Oder L-M
Badazz OG Cheese: FEM 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; 70% S; F65d; HT T; BD=UK; O H
Orange Bud (100%Skunk): REG 10; 16-24%; Seedsman; SD; F8-10w; HT M; BD=4; O H/Pungent
Red Hot Cookies: FEM 7; 25+%; Seedsman; ?SD; F7-9w; HT M; BD=3-4; LC; O H
Chocolope: FEM 5; 17+%; Seedsman; 95%S; F8-10w; HT M-T; BD=UK; O M
Green Crack AUTO: FEM 9; 20%; Seedsman; SD; S2H10-12w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O M/Fruity&Spicy
Malawi: FEM 10; 25+%; Seedsman; SD; F11-13w; HT M; BD=4; LDC; O L

WOW! That’s a whole lotta seeds and I probably have more than that in further MCA seeds, but they will have to wait.

Well that’s all I have time for. Listing what I’m thinking for a first grow will have to wait. I’d rather see what others have to say first anyway!
Toodles!
Holy shat thats quite the seed list to choose from i'm a bit late but will catch up if you don't mind me following along

Holy shat thats quite the seed list to choose from i'm a bit late but will catch up if you don't mind me following along
:welcome:Con:high-five::hug:
Great to see you here! Jump right in any time you want.
Yes, it’s quite a list. Gonna take me long time. LONG time! Long bucket list = long life, eh?
:hug::hug::high-five::hug::hug:

@Lady Cannafan WOW, YOU ARE FAST! AND A BIGGGG THANK YOU!:thanks::high-five::hug::love:

UPDATE: NEW JOURNAL NAME!

Our dear Lady guided me on how to change my journal name and then she got it done SUPER FAST!
What wheels did ya have to grease to get it done so quickly???
Don’t know if I’ll even be able to find myself!:laugh:

But it was over due. I’m not using HPS lights and I just can’t make myself do a proper SoG in small pots and then quick into flower. I will be transplanting to 3g bags, topping, doing a mini #quadlining , and I’m so in love with these ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro lights that I may never use an HPS light again! I have also had to downsize so I’m using the Vivosun grow tents and can’t believe how wonderful the lights work in these tents. I’m very very pleased!
:hug::hug::hug:Granny Hugs & :love:Love:love:to All!:hug::hug::hug:
I had nothing to do with getting it changed, that's done by other staff members. ;-) Just wanted to be sure you got it going into the proper channel to get done when you decided to do it.
So happy it's to your liking and updated to your current activities!

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

UPDATE NUTRIENTS

For the bigger gals, I topped their soil with 1 tsp (1/3 recommended) Organic Nitro Bat Guana.
The smaller 4 girls got 1/2 tsp.

With all, I then gently worked it into the top soil and spritzed it fairly well, but tried to not overwater, knowing their pots were not light yet and that they still had some water (not dry yet)…
***was that a Granny dumbass moment or a Granny way stoned moment?***:scratchinghead:

Looked in on them just now and oh boy, they were definitely overwatered. At least I know what I did wrong and won’t be watering them again till they are dry!!! (And happy again)!!!
Sad lil girls tonight.
IMG_4822.jpeg

IMG_4823.jpeg

My poor lil girls. I know they will recover from this tho and I had a hard knocks moment I hope not to repeat. The older girls pic are a perfect image of over watered plants.

But life will go on and hopefully tomorrow night they will look a whole lot better. I am not panicked.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday evening!

I had nothing to do with getting it changed, that's done by other staff members. ;-) Just wanted to be sure you got it going into the proper channel to get done when you decided to do it.
So happy it's to your liking and updated to your current activities!

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom