Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

You know how to fix that? Drink another... And your aim will fall inline..

Still pretty.........

You know how to fix that? Drink another... And your aim will fall inline..

Still pretty.........

Wood is right! When I play horseshoes I'm a mediocre player, but at the end of 2 beers, but less than 5 I'm throwing ringers and 6 packs. For some reason though after 5 I can't even land a shoe in the box most times.

In the back row are the last two GDP S1 x GDP f3 mother rejects (far right and second from left). As soon as I take another plant out of my bloom tent, those are getting transplanted to 2 gallon pots and put in. The two small clones in the middle are from the GDP S1 plants I'm backcrossing to (left if the first choice of S1 mothers, right is the second). On the sides are the two GDP freebies I got when I ordered my Chocolope seeds (there's a clone plant of that Chocolope in the back row also; second from right):

This grow was to find a GDP father with potential for color, so unless I see something that I like in any of these mother rejects, I won't be pollinating any of them.

It looks like this GDP father is turning purple a little. It's hard to see in the pic, but the leaves are doing like the second GDP S1 in the last pic of this post (the edges are turning purple):

Here's two clones of the first GDP S1 mother:

And here's that clone of the second GDP S1 mother:

Here's a flower from the second GDP S1 mother plant above (I revegged it):

I need to check in my tents for hermies; a few things are showing brown hairs early.
Here's four GDP S1 x GDP f3 plants (sister plants to the father I have going now):

There's another one in a pot of its own, but it's buried in the jungle :cheesygrinsmiley: I gotta sort things out a little better in there tomorrow when I transplant both of my Tikal plants.

Here's both of those free Grand Daddy Purple fem plants I'm growing (from TSSC platinum collection; not sure who bred them out):

Not a good pic, but here they are side by side (pretty crowded in there):

The last round I did was GDP S1 x GDP f3, and two of those female offspring have a poor chromosome:

I'm glad that the male I picked for the father looks okay; it's the only parent I was looking for. The same next time too. I just want a father that's more likely to be purple so I can backcross to these S1s.

I let a mother plant go until it dries up in the pot to get the seeds. I think it's just a little shorter than the normal harvest time (about 6-7 weeks maybe?).

I didn't word my question properly. When do you need to pollinate by, like how many weeks after that is needed to make your good seeds? Do the seeds need all of bloom to be viable?

Back
Top Bottom