Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Four GDP S1 x GDP f3s (those sister plants to the father I'm using):

The father is covered with pollen so as soon as I open the door and water 'em, I slam it shut (which I did tonight). Tomorrow I won't have to water so I'll be able to take a few pics. I can tell there's seeds on all three. :thumb:

Four GDP S1 x GDP f3s (those sister plants to the father I'm using):

The father is covered with pollen so as soon as I open the door and water 'em, I slam it shut (which I did tonight). Tomorrow I won't have to water so I'll be able to take a few pics. I can tell there's seeds on all three. :thumb:
Really impressive amounts of frost on that bottom one Chimp!

Maybe I'll try to reveg that one.
Here's the parents of this GDP S1 backcross :)
Dad:

If I look hard, I can see some purple on the perimeter of the leaf blades:

Lotta pollen..... :eek:
Two clones of the same GDP S1 mother (first choice):

Clone of the second choice for a GDP S1 mother:

..... which might wind up the first mother.

GDP S1 x GDP f3 (four different plants):

The first GDP S1 mother's gonna be the second now. I can't get the other clone from the first mother to come out of bloom, so it's as far along as the rest of these and it's growing under 18/6 (not likely it'll clone). The clone from the second mother is growing normal under 18/6, so I'll be able to get a clone from it. I'll take the seeds from these two clones and find a male:

..... and I'll grow some of these seeds from the second GDP mother to get another female (even though I'm backcrossing to a clone from this mother):

I'm just really looking for a dark colored GDP father for the next round. This one's fading out even though I'm trying to keep it watered and fed:

It's GDP, not GDG, lol. But even still, you just said she didn't push no P either. Me though am a fan of fruity and sweet smelling buds. Just smelling it puts me in a nice place.

These four GDP S1 x GDP f3 offspring are done; I thought they were maybe gonna go a little longer but it doesn't look like it. All of them have some purple, but none of them are dark:

The parents are at the end, too. I'll be posting pics of them soon.

Both of the GDP freebies again; still no purple:

I'm letting the seed mothers from my breeding project go dry in the pot, and I'll be sorting the seeds out of them soon. As soon as I chop a few plants (1-2 weeks), I'll be starting the next round again. I'll post some bud pics of the GDP plants I just chopped soon.

Back
Top Bottom