Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

I think so too. It looks like in the end most of them are going to have some purple.
I'm going to collect pollen from that triple-node GDP father today and put it in a small tube. I saw yesterday that the triple-node GDP mother has seeds, so I think I might chop it soon. If I get a triple-node female offspring from the triple-node mother I'm going to backcross to the GDP triple-node father with that saved pollen. If I don't, I'll probably just abandon ship..... :confused:
The primary GDP breeding project here is pretty much done. Both mothers are ready to chop (actually past, but I wanted to be sure the seeds were mature). I'll be chopping that soon, too.

With my luck, all the triple trichome heads would fall off on every plant before they can form cannabinoids I'd lose all my fame then I'd be like Whatever Happened to Bay-bee Jain. :(

remember that movie?

Ack! I mixed up my movies. :confused:

Just driving thru to see what's up on the Purple side of town.............

I like what you got goin on Chimp my GDP crosses are no where near you beautiful plants I have a new grow room that has a much better environment than I've ever had before I hoping to get better results this go round with the GDP x OG Kush and GDP x Thai Stick crosses I have

Yeah but ... Nanette ... :p ... that's what I remember most about the Club. The little mouse guy, yeah sure, but ... Nanette. :p Maybe she liked that kind of voice ... ?

:bongrip:

I bet she'd be fun if you got her loaded.

I've got seeds from a GDP x Thai Stick grow I did a while ago. I didn't like the offspring so I didn't grow the seeds again (still got 'em though). I might give them a shot again soon.
GDP S1:

mikkee mouse trich heads :) You'd smoke the weed and your voice would go way up like his!
What didn't you like about the offspring ?

That'd be intense, smoking with dude and he starts talking like Mickey mouse after a cone "oh gosh by jolly, what a super cone guys.. oh boy we better start another mix of Super happiness..yippee it's great to be alive"

Back
Top Bottom