Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Driving by Mister Chimp wishing the best Christmas to you and yours........................ KeepemGreen

You guys too :)
Here's the furthest Grand Daddy Purple mother reject I have in bloom (it's one of the S1 seeds I did a few years ago). I think it's losing what it was as I go along, but I may be judging this too early:

Last Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 I'll be doing for a while (I have more seeds, but I'm tired of getting little weed for the payback):

I'll get a pic up of the two mothers soon. The triple node mother I have in another grow area is still barely showing hairs. Weird.

Offspring of a GDP S1 mother and a third generation father from the more-haired, less-haired GDP breeding project (one of the two mothers I'm using now). This mother looks a lot like what was starting to happen to what I was breeding out; it seems to be unlike what I had. But it came from a really dark purple mother so if it gets color to it I'm going to keep going with it:

Here's the GDP S1 I switched out for the second mother of this round (I'm regretting it now; this one doesn't look that good):

Keep at it I guess :confused:

Are these plants Purple Dream, or GDP's signature "GDP" strain?

These are from the signature strain. I bred out original Grand Daddy Purple regular seeds for three generations, and also took a female that I liked from the first generation and selfed it. Last breeding round, I pollinated two dark purple GDP S1 plants I got from those selfed seeds with a 3rd generation GDP father. These three plants I'm breeding now are a branch off of the first GDP breeding project I started with. One mother this round is a GDP S1 and one mother is a GDP S1 x GDP f3 (the seeds I got from the f3 pollinated S1 last round). The father is another GDP S1 x GDP f3 from those same seeds.
I'll get back to the first GDP breeding project as soon as I can, but it seemed to be losing the purple, which is why I went with this mess. :)
Oh, I still have those two triple-node GDP plants (male and female) I'm breeding together to see if any of the offspring are triple-node. I'd have to look, but I think they're both GDP S1 x GDP f3 also.
I need to get back to doing two versions of Chem D I bred out over the last four years and breed them together soon too. Geez, I'm busier than a one legged chimp in an a$$kicking contest these days! o_O

Three GDP S1 plants I rejected as mothers:

I'll get a pic of the S1 and S1 x f3 parents I picked later. The S1 mother looks a lot like those three, and the S1 x f3 mother looks okay but I have a sister of it I want to pollinate (I'll get a pic of that up later too). Most of the S1 x f3 offspring don't look very promising. I might have to keep backcrossing to the S1 mother (which I'll have to reveg). Still no purple. :(

Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1:

The triple-node father is about spent, but the mother barely has any hairs. Weird. And once again, I'll get pics of that up later too.

Hey GrizzWald when they sell bacon in your country do they package it with little windows in the back to hide all the fat so you can't see what you're buying? They do here! :(
You go to buy a pack of pork chops you gotta watch out too they put a layer of good chops under a bunch of bone and gristle chops and as if that ain't crooked enough they call 'em assorted cuts. Hope you don't gotta put up with that crap where you're at!

I don't even get a label on my bacon :rofl: gets wrapped in paper. Supermarket sells it in the deli. Ours looks like this
images.jpg

Nice bacon!

They cut the loin part off ours when they package it and sell it separately. :confused: It' s mostly fat.

Ours are Middle bacon rashers..So you just get the tails, lol.. that's what we call them. sold as streaky bacon..

:rofl::rofl: we get MacDonald's commercials also.. two hands for a cheeseburger:rofl::rofl: yeah right

But we Pay for our stuff, it costs to have that much meat on your bacon.. Australia is expensive and getting worse...

Back
Top Bottom